Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Winthrills: We Have Been Scammed. How Can We Get Refund? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Winthrills: We Have Been Scammed. How Can We Get Refund? (1007 Views)

Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winthrills: We Have Been Scammed. How Can We Get Refund? by Deemas(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
Please can anyone help us with info on how investors on winthrills platform can get back the funds invested? The platform looked real until recently when it was discovered that it has always been a scam from onset. Anyone with info please help. Thank you.
Re: Winthrills: We Have Been Scammed. How Can We Get Refund? by HallaDaTruth: 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Why is it that Nigerians love fake businesses. If someone introduced a legit business na so una go dey suspect but when it's fake na that time una go dey relax

Re: Winthrills: We Have Been Scammed. How Can We Get Refund? by BonkoINC: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Someone will still come with an explanation. Just wait for it.
Re: Winthrills: We Have Been Scammed. How Can We Get Refund? by ThankGod2018: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
Deemas:
Please can anyone help us with info on how investors on winthrills platform can get back the funds invested? The platform looked real until recently when it was discovered that it has always been a scam from onset. Anyone with info please help. Thank you.

*SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS*

���������
*STATUS UPDATE ON OUR RECOVERY PLAN*

We have formed a committe of interested members of about 21.
Thereafter, one of our WTN family member contacted me that he has initiated the process of investigation & petitioned the relevant authorities. He has made progress in that regard.

We then decided to leverage on their work & we are now working together.

Due to reasons of security, safety & confidentiality, all i can say is that we are making progress but i will not go into details.

However, we are also thinking of petitioning the relevant authorities separately in order to make it all inclusive.

Pls note that things of this nature & magnitude will require time, money & effort.

*Just to be very very clear, we are not making promises, but we shall take all reasonable steps to achieve the desired result*.

*We must therefore be patient*.
Thank you & God Bless

1 Like

Re: Winthrills: We Have Been Scammed. How Can We Get Refund? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin

Re: Winthrills: We Have Been Scammed. How Can We Get Refund? by jesmond3945: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
ThankGod2018:

*SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS*

���������
*STATUS UPDATE ON OUR RECOVERY PLAN*

We have formed a committe of interested members of about 21.
Thereafter, one of our WTN family member contacted me that he has initiated the process of investigation & petitioned the relevant authorities. He has made progress in that regard.

We then decided to leverage on their work & we are now working together.

Due to reasons of security, safety & confidentiality, all i can say is that we are making progress but i will not go into details.

However, we are also thinking of petitioning the relevant authorities separately in order to make it all inclusive.

Pls note that things of this nature & magnitude will require time, money & effort.

*Just to be very very clear, we are not making promises, but we shall take all reasonable steps to achieve the desired result*.

*We must therefore be patient*.
Thank you & God Bless
using grammar to scam.

(1) (Reply)

WANTED: A Huge Reward For Anyone With Useful Information / Man Molests Little Boy Sexually,shares The Photos On Facebook(photos) / Gorilla Escapes From UNILORIN Zoo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.