Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

#TheCompleteOne: Don Jazzy Vows To Find A Bae In 2 Days As He Accepts Challenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #TheCompleteOne: Don Jazzy Vows To Find A Bae In 2 Days As He Accepts Challenge (866 Views)

I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician / Senator Dino Melaye Fires Roman Goddess As He Accepts Her Apology. PHOTOS / #bbnaija Teddya And Bambam On A Bae-cation In Dubai (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#TheCompleteOne: Don Jazzy Vows To Find A Bae In 2 Days As He Accepts Challenge by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
Don Jazzy has said he'll find a bae in two days as he agrees on the #thecompleteone challenge with Indomie.
Indomie better makes noodles that comes with real fish or chicken. And @donjazzy hope it's not just mouth you're making?
We want to see your bae by friday oooo.

Video

Source:

https://zenithnaija.com/thecompleteone-don-jazzy-vows-to-find-a-bae-in-2-days-as-he-takes-up-challenge/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: #TheCompleteOne: Don Jazzy Vows To Find A Bae In 2 Days As He Accepts Challenge by mimimile93: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Better stay where you are.

Your downfall will begin the moment you say "I do"...
Go ask Louis
Re: #TheCompleteOne: Don Jazzy Vows To Find A Bae In 2 Days As He Accepts Challenge by donstan18: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
I know people want to hear it from my mouth that this man used his preeeeq for something abominable.

Re: #TheCompleteOne: Don Jazzy Vows To Find A Bae In 2 Days As He Accepts Challenge by LuciferKristi: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sadly, Indomie noodles will buy Don Jazzy.
Re: #TheCompleteOne: Don Jazzy Vows To Find A Bae In 2 Days As He Accepts Challenge by Bluezy13(m): 4:00am On Oct 04, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Sadly, Indomie noodles will buy Don Jazzy.

What has that go to do with the bet
Re: #TheCompleteOne: Don Jazzy Vows To Find A Bae In 2 Days As He Accepts Challenge by chriskosherbal(m): 4:31am On Oct 04, 2018
This guy is very funny I swear cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Will mess You Up - BBN Princess Blasts Deeone For Saying She's Into "Runs" / Skales Posts Video Of Touching Embrace With Davido, Olamide Reacts / Photo Of The Late Abass’ Son Crying At His Father’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.