Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After (34359 Views)

I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) / Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Davido Remembers His Late Uncle Senate Isiaka Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After by Benekruku(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2018
sheymoni:
That guy died for nothing. Now that I phone XS is out , the poor guy will be turning 360 degree in his grave
grin
Re: Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After by Koya365(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2018
Rip
Re: Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After by chillychill(f): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2018
Teewhy2:
How time flies, Yoruba people will say na the person way die na im own finish.

Eni ti oku ni ti e gbe cry

1 Like

Re: Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After by Hoodbilonia: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2018
if tagbo had said come o
i dom guage
i nor drink again
he for still dey alive
buh wat d fuc
pride
and useless ego
hw do ppl behave wen they r extremely drunk.
over crazy and lazy
davido used him to do ogume for choima pekus
hahahahs
over wtf iphone
iphone wey dey change like nepa
u drank yourself too death
u nor even dey use sprite
groundnut
or table water to supress d intoxtication
u dey form chair for drinking cos of one damn useless cheap ass iphone
wtf
Re: Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After by SlimOfy(m): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2018
sheymoni:
That guy died for nothing. Now that I phone XS is out , the poor guy will be turning 360 degree in his grave
Why are you this heartless nah?
Re: Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2018
AllahSWT:
thunder fire Buhari

Re: Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After by deliveryboy: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2018
Who remembers what happened to Princess Diana and her billionaire son boyfriend Dodi Fayad? They were allegedly eliminated. The guy must have been eliminated for getting cozy with Caroline Danjuma. Davison was probably too big to be eliminated because he's a billionaire son, billionaires don't kill billionaires, the rest were dispensable.
Re: Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After by Saff(f): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2018
I swearrrrr dowwnnnn. Was it not just yday? Kaaaiiiii
chriskosherbal:
Oooooh one year just now ....how time flies.
Re: Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After by Neoteny(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After by Josh44s(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2018
sheymoni:

Lmfao
Re: Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After by wuvuci: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2018
so soon?
Re: Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After by nelcliff(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2018
sheymoni:

Lol.. See ur wicked comment..

Naija nor dey carry last..
Re: Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After by Gkemz: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2018
He paid the price for his friend.
Re: Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After by citadels(f): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2018
AllahSWT:
thunder fire Buhari
uwetin Buhari do u na. Na Buhari kill the nigga
Re: Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After by Benteazaa(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Another Friend about to DIE
Re: Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After by BilliBaron: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
When his spirit start coming for you, you start remembering him.
Re: Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After by Ojukwubucket(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ur G and u did not attend his burial....abeg face front
Re: Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After by KlasysTech(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
okerekeikpo:
This afonja used him for ritual we must revenge

As rich as davido reach, you think he still need ritual in his life, as a young man

To the extent of killing someone for ritual
Re: Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After by GetCofOProperty: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
I hope Davido knows that people insinuates he killed this same late friend of his.

We've got good plus genuine lands & other properties on promo in your choice location at affordable price and within your budget. If interested, please get reach us by clicking the Chat link in our below signature or visit our Ikeja Office (Off Awolowo Way). Call/WhatsApp (+234)08027390046, 08034113771.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grammy Award: Burna Boy's Acceptance Speech & After Party (Video) / Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom / Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.