Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! (423 Views)

₦400,000 Investment: Please Advice Me. / Are You Into MBA Investment? Please Share Your Experience With Me. / I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! by JeeMoney: 2:27am On Oct 04, 2018
Hello fellow nairalanders please i need your help. I have N500,000 naira i want to invest online. First of all i love politics and before now i had own an online news website and gathered up to 8,000 likes on Facebook blogging on politics and entertainment which i found interesting though never made any money until i ran out of internet subscription to continue.

Now i have N500,000 naira unlike before to invest on this blogging on politics and entertainment. I plan to get a matured website and a mobile app and run adverts on Facebook to get fellows and also pay Nairaland to advise on thr front page and politics section even if it’s just for a week.

But then, what is my guarantee of making money out of this blogging especially now that we have bloggers everywhere and it’s not easy for google adsense to approve your site for place ads even though i will still collect money from local companies who will contact me to place their ads on my site (that is when i have been known oh)

So I don’t really understand this blogging thing but i love to do it and enjoy reading politics and entertainment news. I need you guys to advice me and enlighten me on this blogging so I don’t make a mistakes i will end up regretting.

Is there any other online genue business that i should better invest in than blogging? Your suggestion are welcome for me and other people who may also be in my shoe with lessnor even more funds to invest online.

Thanks once again. #God bless!!!

Re: I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! by gift01: 4:43am On Oct 04, 2018
Secure your cash first. Buy Tbills and from the proceed, run your blog while your cash is secured. Don't waste your cash as there are many hawks whom seeing you have such huge cash will start preying on you. Cheers
Re: I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! by xreal: 6:34am On Oct 04, 2018
All I will say is " don't go into ponzi (in whatever way they may polish it, don't go into sport betting).

It's better seeing your money in bank with 0% interest than losing it all.
Re: I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2018
Start E currency trade biz or affiliate marketing

1 Like

Re: I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! by incomeboostng: 7:58am On Oct 04, 2018
JeeMoney:
Hello fellow nairalanders please i need your help. I have N500,000 naira i want to invest online. First of all i love politics and before now i had own an online news website and gathered up to 8,000 likes on Facebook blogging on politics and entertainment which i found interesting though never made any money until i ran out of internet subscription to continue.

Now i have N500,000 naira unlike before to invest on this blogging on politics and entertainment. I plan to get a matured website and a mobile app and run adverts on Facebook to get fellows and also pay Nairaland to advise on thr front page and politics section even if it’s just for a week.

But then, what is my guarantee of making money out of this blogging especially now that we have bloggers everywhere and it’s not easy for google adsense to approve your site for place ads even though i will still collect money from local companies who will contact me to place their ads on my site (that is when i have been known oh)

So I don’t really understand this blogging thing but i love to do it and enjoy reading politics and entertainment news. I need you guys to advice me and enlighten me on this blogging so I don’t make a mistakes i will end up regretting.

Is there any other online genue business that i should better invest in than blogging? Your suggestion are welcome for me and other people who may also be in my shoe with lessnor even more funds to invest online.

First of all, N500k is a huge money for investment and can really produce a lot on ROI (Return On Investment) if invested in the right business or projects.

Talking of the niche you want to blog on, here are things you need to consider

- you need to understand blogging and how it works
- you need to know what your niche needs and how you can stand out in the crowd of others in your niche
(meaning, your blog needs to offer something unique in your chosen niche)
- you also need to know strategies to succeed in your niche and how to earn money.

All the above tips would however involve investing in your knowledge so as to make informed decisions and steps to achieving the success you seek. This way, you would know more on how to blog and succeed.

Lest I forget, you may also want to consider other avenues as success in blogging doesn't happen overnight and may take time.
Re: I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! by incomeboostng: 8:00am On Oct 04, 2018
JeeMoney:

With respect to the last 2 paragraphs, blogging enlightenment and other business avenues, you may want to see this page.
Re: I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! by incomeboostng: 8:07am On Oct 04, 2018
Talking about online investment and not losing your money, read this. You may learn a thing or two.

(1) (Reply)

Itunes / Luck And Forex Trading? / Xoxo Ethereum Smart Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.