Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Are You Into MBA Investment? Please Share Your Experience With Me. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Into MBA Investment? Please Share Your Experience With Me. (929 Views)

₦400,000 Investment: Please Advice Me. / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Into MBA Investment? Please Share Your Experience With Me. by Gee64: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2020
I have heard several positive comments on MBA FOREX investment platform mostly from investors from a thread on Nairaland.

I intend to invest too but my fear is whether it is a trusted and legitimate platform for investment because their investment plans are rather on the high side. The minimum investment is $1,000 paid in Naira equivalent.

Advice is needed please.
Re: Are You Into MBA Investment? Please Share Your Experience With Me. by DLuciano: 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
I had similar fears until I was fortunate to meet a colleague that's into it for 5months now and it has been paying her every month. She said she is presently on 1.5m and hope to upgrade to 4m before end of year. I have registered after her words this June. She is also into Forex trading.
Re: Are You Into MBA Investment? Please Share Your Experience With Me. by Gee64: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Is $1,000 still the minimum investment plan?
DLuciano:
I had similar fears until I was fortunate to meet a colleague that's into it for 5months now and it has been paying her every month. She said she is presently on 1.5m and hope to upgrade to 4m before end of year. I have registered after her words this June. She is also into Forex trading.
Re: Are You Into MBA Investment? Please Share Your Experience With Me. by DLuciano: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gee64:
Is $1,000 still the minimum investment plan?
Yes
Re: Are You Into MBA Investment? Please Share Your Experience With Me. by Gee64: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Does it follow current exchange rate?
DLuciano:
Yes
Re: Are You Into MBA Investment? Please Share Your Experience With Me. by krepstone72: 1:50am On Jul 05, 2020
Where I invest so far is in Coinroyals.com
Re: Are You Into MBA Investment? Please Share Your Experience With Me. by Tolu131: 7:30am On Jul 05, 2020
krepstone72:
Where I invest so far is in Coinroyals.com
fake useless scamming site

I am sure na you get that site

1 Like

Re: Are You Into MBA Investment? Please Share Your Experience With Me. by DLuciano: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Gee64:
Does it follow current exchange rate?
cbn exchange rate - 361k, you can go to any of their offices to confirm
Re: Are You Into MBA Investment? Please Share Your Experience With Me. by responsibleguy(m): 2:43am On Jul 07, 2020
MBA is still paying and growing stronger everyday. I have been with them for 3 months now n have been receiving my ROIs with no issues.

(1) (Reply)

Fmcpay / Why You Have To Invest In DOGE Coin Now / Konga Online Store Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.