Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! (54161 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party / Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Faithway10: 6:45am On Oct 04, 2018
This has got to be one of the coolest series of tweets you might see today, as Toke Makinwa and Donjazzy are shooting their shots at each other on Twitter.

It all started with a tweet from DonJazzy which kind of tipped off Toke Makinwa to reply him.

DonJazzy had taken to his Twitter page yesterday, where he tweeted about looking for the “complete one” and made references to Toke Makinwa.

Una Dey look for bae wey be #thecompleteone, even Toke. (Don’t tag her o) Me I”m just here, as a hungry bachelor, wondering how long it will take Indomie to make noodles that comes with real fish or chicken inside. That one go definitely be complete bae,” he tweeted.

He continued; “@tokstarr Hello Beautiful. Hope all is well with you? I just said I should check on you o. ��

Well, guess Toke Makinwa who tweeted about #thecompleteone few days ago, got a hint of the tweet as she went on to reply him swiftly.

Hey Donjazzy I saw your tweet o, wait are you #Thecompleteone?” she tweeted.

And Don Jazzy joined in it as he too replied her back.

Ahh I for complete but the way my nose is set up ehn. And I’m not sure I have the right size down there too . Maybe if I looked like those Kupe boys,” he tweeted back.

Then guys, Toke like the bold woman she is, went for the killer!

Your nose is cute plus I think we can start with dinner the rest we find out after,” she wrote.

If this date goes as planned and hopefully it turns into something special, then we have the biggest celebrity couple in Nigeria in the making!

Continue reading here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/donjazzy-and-toke-makinwa-shoot-their-shots-at-each-other.html

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Exwizard: 6:51am On Oct 04, 2018
Movie title; the complete one

Cast; don jazzy, toke makinwa and others

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:01am On Oct 04, 2018
They are both single, so it's acceptable cheesy

Check here as Timi Dakolo Informs Wife Of His Wish Through Her Birthday Cake >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/timi-dakolo-informs-wife-of-his-wish.html
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Faithway10: 7:05am On Oct 04, 2018

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by kiddoiLL(m): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2018
mumu....shey na d first time Don Jazzy go dey hit on woman for Instagram with jokes be this?

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Gr8lex(m): 7:14am On Oct 04, 2018
She na this kin play Don jazzy go dey do till him reach 60 abi

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by greatme2good(f): 7:59am On Oct 04, 2018
So they can't discuss this privately Mtcheew.

15 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2018
It is like don jazzy wants to shag this grin old bleaching pussyy, cheesy abeg don jazzy protect your pen1s against this baby hungry lady cool

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy

26 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2018
Gr8lex:

Hahahaaaa!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2018
Don jazzy has given up on Rihanna?

Don jazzy is so nice and would probably make a fun husband but I heard he likes girls too much, and threesomes and such. cry
Maybe toke won't mind, since she's reduced everything in her list to 'just take care of me'.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Quinnncy: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2018
is that his girlfriend?
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by anayolity: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2018
Na so Don jazzy take chop kpomo this night

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Just2endowed2(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Don jazzy is so nice and would probably make a fun husband but I heard he likes girls too much, and threesomes and such. cry
Maybe toke won't mind, since she's reduced everything in her list to 'just take care of me'.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by fnep2smooth(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2018
Not my business

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Blackfire(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2018
Who is don jazzy?

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Candyflox(f): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2018
mynairaland2018:

really?nd m here thinking he might not b a straight nigga

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Bawofss(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2018
Toke dey beg for marriage......

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Willexmania(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2018
Blackfire:
Who is don jazzy?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by elipheleh(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2018
Din Jazzy is not interested judging from his self depreciating comment.
This Toke of a girl is beneath his levels.
I hope she just gets the hint that Jazzy isn't interested and leave in peace to avoid frustration turning to hate

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by kingthreat(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2018
jobless shyt
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by michlins(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2018

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by KosyJerry(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2018
Keep trying your luck gey.. Something would click soon. She’s real though

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2018
He's not the right size down there?

The truth is, no matter your size down there, there's always a lady that will appreciate it. So do away with shyness and low self esteem. Be confident with what you packing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2018
Lemme rent land here
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by lalanice(f): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2018
Gr8lex:
him mate go dey collect dowry him go dey buy pampers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by speedyGonzales: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2018
this bitch!!!

leave the man alone, can't take a hint?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by ExplicitConect: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Don't fall in love with pictures you see on social media. Body and mouth odor don't show in pictures

Only broke people can find true love�
Once you make it, forget it and enjoy the fake love

That girl you think is more beautiful than your girlfriend was made beautiful by another man's money...my brother, take care of your own too

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by omooba969(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Blackfire:
Who is don jazzy?

My gardener.

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Funke Akindele Releases Hot Gym Pictures For Her Fans / PHOTOS: Who Is Best Dressed Female Celebrity At AMVCA 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.