Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! (54178 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party / Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by babyfaceafrica: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2018
greatme2good:
So they can't discuss this privately Mtcheew.
the matter tire me..noisemakers
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by cooldipo(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Una try
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by misidefugu: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2018
THIS ADORABLE, BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY NIGERIAN/AFRICAN PRINCESS IS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR TRUE LOVE AND SHE WILL BE ON THE HOT SEAT TONIGHT!
cool
Miss Ayo believes in true love despite all the heartbreaks and this is how briefly herself describe in her own words....

"I am Taiwo Ayo, a young Digital Media Marketing Executive who also has a thing for business development. Dancing makes me happy and I feel like and I am Beyonce when singing in the bathroom. (lol, weird I know). I love meeting new people and I think chatting is quite stressful. I have a thing for helping teens discover themselves and I believe everyone can work towards being the change they want to see around them and in the world too.

I feel I can be a lil difficult to know but never easily forgotten!".....phew, this pretty lady is truly on a 'romantiliouciously' love wantintin level

She is also a CHILD OF DESTINY who just few weeks ago was able to escape miraculously from the hands of Kidnappers and ritualists on her way to work. She was hypnotized and taken from Ikeja bus stop but God was able to spare her after the flame they place on her tummy caught fire (sign of been useless to the kidnappers' charm) and she was thrown out of the vehicle at Abule-Egba in Lagos but not after they had take her to the ATM and withdrew all the money in her account, took her phone and all valuables on her (this is a true life experience)!

So tonight, ask her all the questions you want to ask her because she believes that just like a couple that recently met and got married on our Authentic Platform of Love for Nigerians/Africans wherever they may be, true love will find and locate her!

TIME IS EXACTLY 7.45PM TONIGHT ON THE ‘HOT SEAT’ SESSION OF OUR MATCHMAKING WEBSITE.

Want to be matchmade with your own true love? Sign up on the Authentic Platform of Love and it is absolutely FREE! (NOTE the Admins manually do verifications of all sign-ups because on platform like this, unserious ones are also on the prowl - tens of married men who still looking for 'kpekus' have been caught and embarrassed from the platform BECAUSE we mean serious business of matchmaking our registered and verified members with serious partners and their emotional and physical well-being ARE OUR NO. 1 PRIORITY!)

YOU WONT BE VERIFIED OR MATCHMADE IF YOU DON’T INPUT YOUR CORRECT DETAILS!

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2018
Blackfire:
Who is don jazzy?
He is a Ghanaian comedian
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2018
Candyflox:
really?nd m here thinking he might not b a straight nigga

He's straight as a line. I like the fact dt he knows himself and not pressured by all these Nigerians always begging him to marry. Men should commit to 1woman only when they're ready. It would reduce d divorce rate.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by klax(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2018
If i may understand is Don Jazzy saying his manhood too tiny and short If that is his problem their is solution for it he should take a long walk(adage) people are out their to help him easily.
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by doubledx9ja(m): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2018
Don Jazzy, just finish work already so that the equation go balance Davido & Chioma matter make we hear word for NL grin grin grin No dulling bro!
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Ishilove: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2018
It seems Indomie is about to roll out a pack called the complete one

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by wizkidblogger(f): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2018
Marketing stunt.
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Bobinovic: 10:08am On Oct 04, 2018
Don jazzy might just have called Toke maks a slut in a subtle manner. "I might not have the right size down there too" if you know you know.
Pls my thoughts, don't come and quote me b4 thunder will graze ur scalp.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2018
Okay. We are watching grin
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by NWABUKA007(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2018
super story
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He's not the right size down there?

The truth is, no matter your size down there, there's always a lady that will appreciate it. So do away with shyness and low self esteem. Be confident with what you packing.
Chei so dis girl you bad like dis
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Culin(f): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2018
Oga Don Jazzy! When you go marry,.. shey you want to discover Mungo Park.
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Culin(f): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2018
Oga Don Jazzy! When you go marry,.. shey you want to discover Mungo Park?
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Neoteny(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2018
They both have huge nostrils

They are a perfect match
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2018
Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by otherway: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He's not the right size down there?

The truth is, no matter your size down there, there's always a lady that will appreciate it. So do away with shyness and low self esteem. Be confident with what you packing.

Can you really blame him considering how many men some ladies have gone down with.

But just as you wrote, no matter the dk size of a guy, it will be ok for a lady out there.

I tell any lady that if my dck does not satisfy her then it means her cvnt is too wide. Simple
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Segeshow: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2018
[quote author=lalanice post=71770604] him mate go dey collect dowry him go dey buy pampers [/quote

It's easy to tell those who had deprived upbringings. They are always interested in dowry and giving birth early even when they give birth to rubbish underachievers.
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by seangy4konji: 11:43am On Oct 04, 2018
Them deh craze.
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2018
otherway:

Can you really blame him considering how many men some ladies have gone down with.

But just as you wrote, no matter the dk size of a guy, it will be ok for a lady out there.

I tell any lady that if my dck does not satisfy her then it means her cvnt is too wide. Simple
A wide cvnt can easily get fixed.
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Gkemz: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2018
Toke is a gold digger who goes for the rich gangs while Don Jazzy is just a playboy who wants to fvck entire girls in his community before officially getting married.
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
hoeing in action!
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by mechanics(m): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
hmmmmm.
Re: Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! by plana1: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Truly Don Jazzy is a DON. He knows the rules when it comes to approaching a girl you fancy. If you know, you know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Funke Akindele Releases Hot Gym Pictures For Her Fans / "How My Sister, Alizee, Was Killed By Danish Husband, Peter Nielsen" (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.