Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Need Funding For Your Business,attend Pitchdeck Master Class With DLM - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Funding For Your Business,attend Pitchdeck Master Class With DLM (201 Views)

Need Funding To Study Abroad? This is for you! / Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians / Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Funding For Your Business,attend Pitchdeck Master Class With DLM by Chigbu21(m): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2018
Attend ‘The Pitchdeck Master class with DLM’

I have spent the last few years working on various business plans, pitch decks and most especially raising over $1.5million for SME focused entrepreneurs and startups.

Looking at the influx of startups in Nigeria and Africa generally, I see that most of these cofounders still can’t tell a STORY that convinces an investor to stake his MONEY.

I am bringing top value experience in pitch deck development, knowledge-based, insight –driven and practical approach to developing a pitch deck that captures the attention of your investor.

We will cover key highlights: Problem; Solution; Market; Product; Traction; Team; Competition; Financials; Amount being raised.

Investors spend on average 3 minutes and 44 seconds per pitch deck. From their study which analyzed 200 pitch decks, investors spent the most amount of time reviewing the slides concerning financials, team, and competition

DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA THAT NEEDS FUNDING.

David Lanre Messan ( DLM ) will teach you how to develop your own PITCH DECK so you can attract FUNDING from INVESTORS.

Register to attend ‘The Pitchdeck Master class with DLM’

Registration Closes: October 17th, 2018

Date: October 27th, 2018

Time: 10am - 2pm

Venue To Be Communicated To Only Registered Participants

Only 30 Slots Available At N20, 000 Per Person

Call Lucky 08028988604 Mahmoud - 09030632178 email: orderofx@aol.com or Jooe 08080547821 For Seat Booking!

(1) (Reply)

Vice-chancellor’s Scholarships | Apply Now / You Can Gain Admission Into Your Choice University Without Jamb / Scholarships For International Students You Can Apply. You Might Be Lucy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.