Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo (13525 Views)

Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate / Abdulkabir Adekunle Akinlade: Amosun’s Preferred Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by ijustdey: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2018
Samuel Awoyinfa , Abeokuta

A former Minister of State for Education , Senator Iyabo Anisulowo , has accused the duo of Vice - President Yemi Osinbajo and the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress , Adams Oshiomhole , of being the masterminds of the ongoing crisis rocking the APC governorship primary in Ogun State.

She made the allegation on Wednesday during a media chat in Ilaro, Yewa South Local Government Area of Ogun State.

The accusation came barely 24 hours after the Secretary to the Ogun State Government , Taiwo Adeoluwa , came hard on Oshiomhole over an alleged plan to foist his preferred candidate on the state .

The ex - minister , who was working to ensure that the next governor of the state comes from Ogun West , said it saddened her that no one from the zone had governed the state since it was created 42 years ago.

She said she and other Ogun West elders began the struggle for the “ emancipation ” of the zone over 30 years ago .

She described 2019 as the best opportunity for the zone to produce a governor of the state .

Anisulowo disclosed that the Yewa Elders Council unanimously chose the consensus governorship candidate , Adekunle Akinlade , after a thorough screening .
She said , “I am really hurt . I’ m disturbed and feel like crying with this development .

After shifting the direct governorship primary two times, members of the APC in the state trooped out, on Tuesday, to participate in the exercise in the presence of officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission.

“ But I was shocked to discover that some APC members , backed by the Vice- President and Oshiomhole , conducted another direct primary .

“He (Osinbajo ) did his politics in Lagos . He came to be Vice -President from Lagos but we cannot deny that he is an indigene of Ogun State.

“ But for us , I have been in politics for 35 years . We don’ t know him in the politics of Ogun State.

“ The only thing we knew about him is that he was a commissioner in Lagos State and his brother was a commissioner here in Ogun State and many times we met, they were very respectful .

“ So , how do we feel that he would be the one that is trying to rock the boat here ?

“ But Oshiomhole , everybody knows him . And if he is faulting the system here, what about the system that made him the national chairman of our party ? How clean was the process ? And now he wants to turn everything upside down for us here.

“ So , we are begging all law-abiding people , all the citizens of Nigeria to please caution our national chairman and other people that are fuelling trouble to put Ogun State on fire . ”

https://punchng.com/osinbajo-oshiomhole-behind-ogun-apc-crisis-anisulowo/

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by seunmsg(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2018
And some people still think Tinubu is not the one behind this Dapo Abiodun guy. Aint it obvious?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by Lipscomb(m): 7:47am On Oct 04, 2018
Crying fowl. Ibikunle have no right to impose a candidate on the party member.

17 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by StillX10(m): 7:47am On Oct 04, 2018
One way or the other, directly or indirectly Oshiomole is destroying APC

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by crispus09(m): 7:51am On Oct 04, 2018
this is really the time to point fingers
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by donphilopus: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2018
seunmsg:
And some people still think Tinubu is not the one behind this Dapo Abiodun guy. Aint it obvious?

Amosun and his colleague, Ajimobi are just terrorizing their States. They were once Senators before becoming Governors of their respective States. Now that they are about leaving office, they want to retire to the Senate being the dumping ground of most failed Governors. Yet they accused Tinubu of imposition when Amosun is busy handpicked candidates in Ogun. Glad he's anointed candidate was rejected in the direct primaries.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by iornenge81(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
smiley
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by Teewhy2: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
The problem is that Amosun wants to install his stooge has a governor and he proceed to Senate so that he can still be controlling the state. let him drop his candidate as governor and proceed to senate or drop your ambition to go to the senate and then you can choose your candidate.
Only you was once a senate then became a governor and want to go to senate again what about the other people in the state, if He was not given a chance then how will he have become what he is today.
also Osinbajo as the Vice president of the country is the leader of APC in the South west has we all know same with Buhari, so you can't cheat him in his home state.

18 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by Kennedy94(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pastor indeed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by pweshdodo(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
Funny country
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by mynaijadj(m): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Osinbajo has joined bad gang... (singing) All the good politicians have joined gang

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by Hier(m): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
sad

All I care about is how to bring a Revolution to Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by chiefolododo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
I don't understand osunbade these days oo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by cizapohi: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
Blantant lie

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by CheapDataGuy: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
They are just hell bent on dragging Okinawa into their dirt.

my country people, as dey hot, no let am rest, follow me relate for WhatsApp make I show u how to make 1k Daily on top your Android phone. My number dey my profile
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by Bar1941(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by Kwamecron(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
Why
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by ignant: 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
Watch how the Osinbajo commissioned bots created on April 11th, April 26th,
May 9th, May 11th, June 19th will spring to action.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by Straightservice: 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
This is the Change now so why complaining grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by englishmart(m): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Osinbajo's hand is soiled with blood, just like that of David in the BIBLE.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by Ayoswit(f): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Greedy politicians everywhere angry
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by GentleMoney: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by RockHard: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
In my opinion, Amosun should have tried to unite the APC in the state so that he will have less resistance to his plan to install his successor. Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu had to 'stoop to conquer' by reaching out to the likes of Fashola, Muiz, and Atoki ('factional chairman') for support in order to consolidate and shore up their bases in Lagos ahead of the primaries.

The APC in Ogun has not been united for a very long time in the state (except in maybe Ogun Central), and Amosun should be strategic enough to reach out to the Dapo faction and maybe offer them concessions so that he can unite the party in the state, else APC may lose the state next year. In politics there are no permanent enemies but permanent interests. My two cents.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by berrystunn(m): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
Is over for APC

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by hush15: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/osinbajo-oshiomhole-behind-ogun-apc-crisis-anisulowo/

Anywhere Osinbanjo, Oshiomole is interested, beware tinubu is not far from it. Amosun is independent of tinubu but tinubu wants his influence over the state. he wont come out brazenly but be assured, tinubu is the man ultimate man behind it all....

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole Behind Ogun APC Crisis – Anisulowo by beegodson: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
Anisulowo I believe there are better things to do during this heat of election primaries and all; better things that will add value to this Nation rather than spread Bogus news about the Vice President and Oshiomhole.... sometimes i wonder why people would stoop low to take up rumor mongering as a new duty/role...when you don't have evidence or facts and you fabricate stories from your head just to get attention is appalling.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic / Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft / 'between A Governor And Senator' Who Is Superior?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.