Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

What Is The Name Of This Type Of Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Is The Name Of This Type Of Design (1062 Views)

Any Successful Shortlisted Applicants Of Design School Lagos 2021? / I Need A Graphics Designer That Can Make This Type Of Image / Buy Official Portraits of President & Govs and Any Type Of Unique Photo Frames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Type Of Design by Netfilix: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2018
Please, I have been struggling to know the name of this type of design and also the right app to make it.

Please, I am very interested in doing something like this. cry

Re: What Is The Name Of This Type Of Design by Netfilix: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2018
Offpoint

don4real18

Can you help me out?
Re: What Is The Name Of This Type Of Design by Offpoint: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2018
Netfilix:
Offpoint

don4real18

Can you help me out?
Vector art.. you can call it *Illustrative Designs* too....falls under cartooning

Adobe Illustrator is the perfect software for it, if you're good with CorelDRaw you can also do it.

Before you consider learning these are things you need to have in mind.
You most be a very patient person, cuz it requires a lot of time.

you most know how to draw, without a perfect sketching you'll be frustrated cuz Illustrator can't do it alone.

optionnal one is... you'll need a pen tab for a perfect and less time consuming vector art
Re: What Is The Name Of This Type Of Design by spinna: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2018
I think this is called Vector design ... Like poster above said Illustrator will recreate this look

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Type Of Design by damiflex(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2018
Offpoint:

Vector art.. you can call it *Illustrative Designs* too....falls under cartooning

Adobe Illustrator is the perfect software for it, if you're good with CorelDRaw you can also do it.

you most know how to draw, without a perfect sketching you'll be frustrated cuz Illustrator can't do it alone.

optionnal one is... you'll need a pen tab for a perfect and less time consuming vector art

It's called Vector Art. You can use corel-draw or adobe illustrator (depends on where you are actually good).
Re: What Is The Name Of This Type Of Design by Offpoint: 8:30am On Oct 04, 2018
damiflex:

It's called Vector Art. You can use corel-draw or adobe illustrator (depends on where you are actually good).
That's same thing I wrote naw...
Re: What Is The Name Of This Type Of Design by Netfilix: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2018
Offpoint:

Wow... I am very grateful... You answered all of my questions.

Thank you.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Type Of Design by Offpoint: 8:33am On Oct 04, 2018
Netfilix:

Wow... I am very grateful... You answered all of my questions.
Thank you.
You're welcome boss

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Type Of Design by damiflex(m): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2018
Offpoint:

That's same thing I wrote naw...

Lol... I know. I just referenced you. It's a normal thing to do.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Type Of Design by Offpoint: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2018
damiflex:

Lol... I know. I just referenced you. It's a normal thing to do.
grin you learn summary for school...
ya head dey dia

(1) (Reply)

The Little Child's Dream..a Painting On Women That Inspired The Little Girl. / My Fellow Artist Please Advice Me On This Work, What Should I Do? / Big Black Background For Photo And Videos SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.