Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! (4179 Views)

Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth / ₦400,000 Investment: Please Advice Me. / Are You Into MBA Investment? Please Share Your Experience With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! by mcqwerty(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2018
You could invest in Currencies. Open a brokerage account, find a fund manager to trade your account and you both split the profits. You do not need to know how to trade. Just basic knowledge of the currency market.

1 Like

Re: I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! by henrykene(m): 7:08am On Nov 15, 2018
Do you want to understand cryptocurrency trading? Are you a beginner? Do you wish to make money fast before this year ends? Read my recent article on cryptocurrency trading for beginners: https://doronize.com.ng/cryptocurrency-trading.html
Re: I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! by Bobbybenard(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2018
mcqwerty:
You could invest in Currencies. Open a brokerage account, find a fund manager to trade your account and you both split the profits. You do not need to know how to trade. Just basic knowledge of the currency market.
please can shed more light to this? I'm kinda interested
Re: I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! by Mykel51(m): 5:37am On Mar 04, 2019
JeeMoney:
Hello fellow nairalanders please i need your help. I have N500,000 naira i want to invest online. First of all i love politics and before now i had own an online news website and gathered up to 8,000 likes on Facebook blogging on politics and entertainment which i found interesting though never made any money until i ran out of internet subscription to continue.

Now i have N500,000 naira unlike before to invest on this blogging on politics and entertainment. I plan to get a matured website and a mobile app and run adverts on Facebook to get fellows and also pay Nairaland to advise on thr front page and politics section even if it’s just for a week.

But then, what is my guarantee of making money out of this blogging especially now that we have bloggers everywhere and it’s not easy for google adsense to approve your site for place ads even though i will still collect money from local companies who will contact me to place their ads on my site (that is when i have been known oh)

So I don’t really understand this blogging thing but i love to do it and enjoy reading politics and entertainment news. I need you guys to advice me and enlighten me on this blogging so I don’t make a mistakes i will end up regretting.

Is there any other online genue business that i should better invest in than blogging? Your suggestion are welcome for me and other people who may also be in my shoe with lessnor even more funds to invest online.

Thanks once again. #God bless!!!
Consider investing with a Forex account manager. Contact me on 07065301081 for more details
Re: I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! by Mykel51(m): 5:37am On Mar 04, 2019
Bobbybenard:
please can shed more light to this? I'm kinda interested
can
Contact me on 07065301081...I can explain further
Re: I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! by Eloquy(m): 8:13am On Mar 04, 2019
I have an online business that is guaranteed for you with the amount you mentioned.

https:///2348068622978
Re: I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! by kateekpo: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2019
I know of platform coming to Nigeria soon from Kenya owned by a Kenyan and nigerian QUALI 3D CONCEPT , if you are interested chart me up 08172371129 ,we can meet in person for more explanation depending on where you are
Re: I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! by DivinePips123: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2019
JeeMoney:
Hello fellow nairalanders please i need your help. I have N500,000 naira i want to invest online. First of all i love politics and before now i had own an online news website and gathered up to 8,000 likes on Facebook blogging on politics and entertainment which i found interesting though never made any money until i ran out of internet subscription to continue.

Now i have N500,000 naira unlike before to invest on this blogging on politics and entertainment. I plan to get a matured website and a mobile app and run adverts on Facebook to get fellows and also pay Nairaland to advise on thr front page and politics section even if it’s just for a week.

But then, what is my guarantee of making money out of this blogging especially now that we have bloggers everywhere and it’s not easy for google adsense to approve your site for place ads even though i will still collect money from local companies who will contact me to place their ads on my site (that is when i have been known oh)

So I don’t really understand this blogging thing but i love to do it and enjoy reading politics and entertainment news. I need you guys to advice me and enlighten me on this blogging so I don’t make a mistakes i will end up regretting.

Is there any other online genue business that i should better invest in than blogging? Your suggestion are welcome for me and other people who may also be in my shoe with lessnor even more funds to invest online.

Thanks once again. #God bless!!!

Hello,
Kindly check out our offering and money/investment success story here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers.
smiley
Re: I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! by Crazeworld(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
blakwater:
Invest in Cryptocurrency and thank me later, the prices are down expected to skyrocket in 2019 but check this nairaland topic on how to start https://www.nairaland.com/4395171/step-step-how-start-trading

NOTE: this is not a get rich quick business make your own research too

Check this coins prices that i invest in
-Litecoin
-Ethereum classic
-bitcoin gold
-bitcoin diamond
-Neo
-Monero

Best of luck

Boss please can I link up with you on Whatsapp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Binary Option Whatsapp Group Chat. Learn From Experts & Share Your Experience / Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs / Who Is The Best FOREX Broker For Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.