Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos (156688 Views)

Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) / Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic) / 5 Guys Drug And Gang Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Biodun1929(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Elder0001:

You watched one video?

One video, they were trying to make one girl in white smoke weed. And the second video, one guy was fuccking a girl, and another guy was videoing her wide pusssy. Or is there another video? Tell me what happened in the video you watched that made you conclude they weren't raped.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by LordsApostle: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
AustineCJ:
The video was so viral all over facebook,watched it over n over and felt so sorry n ashamed at same time.... those that added me up n I shared the video to them through whatsapp should pls share for others... am out of mb n taking down my contact.
share the link on facebook here
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by femi4: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
Adamummya:
I watched the video... those guys are wicked , but what cracked me up was when the girl said, they have 7 bed and one parlor while being fu*ked
she was drugged

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by braine(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
This is not rape.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
Venerable612:

When a person is drunk? They cannot consent to anything. They should be charged Nd punished accordingly. And rape is a felony. I hope they are taught a good lesson.

Kkkk. In one of their posts ,the boys wrote : you guys will be saying come and take us out as if you people don't have fathers abi"

This is a lesson to young girls. African guys whether young or old have the mentality that once they spend on you ,you owe them sex. Young girls should stop collecting money from boys when they won't have sex.

Lemme focus on my work abeg.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Konjidam: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
HeWrites:

You still need the link?

Yes boss, I need d full version

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
Biodun1929:

One video, they were trying to make one girl in white smoke weed. And the second video, one guy was fuccking a girl, and another guy was videoing her wide pusssy. Or is there another video? Tell me what happened in the video you watched that made you conclude they weren't raped.

The 2nd video isn't rape.
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Biodun1929(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
Elder0001:

Mr. This one pass me cry
The man that will marry that girl should have a 17inch dick or else. I'm sure the spoilt kid started having sex before 12,if not how can a small girl like that have that kinda wide pussy?
In my entire life I never believed a pussy could be that wide.

I swear. Me too. I thought some guys just used to exaggerate. Damn! It's really disturbing. Maybe she used to masturbate with small stout bottle or something.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by bujebudanu1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
460ICEBEATZ:
If you want access to the full 13min video, send me a PM.

13mins shocked

Are u the cameraman

15 Likes

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by omoranmilowo: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
Bragging about because Nigeria is a lawless country. After settling the policemen no case.
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by timilehin007(m): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
Old story...since Saturday. . I have the videos all..

The girl toto wide like well...I couldn't blv my eyes God...

3 Likes

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by tamertery(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
eehhmmmm.... bros i want the video too... grin i need to know what really happened... thank you grin
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by MYSELF2018: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good evening to everyone.

2019 admission is ongoing at canada, US, UK, Germany and Australia. You can still apply for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies this year. Kindly send me a pm for more details or send a mail to gboyega.alake@gmail.com for more details.

Thank you.
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by seanfer(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
Elder0001:

Mr. This one pass me cry
The man that will marry that girl should have a 17inch dick or else. I'm sure the spoilt kid started having sex before 12,if not how can a small girl like that have that kinda wide pussy?
In my entire life I never believed a pussy could be that wide.

Link to that Video please
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by princfred(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
Earthbound:
They wanted to slay.

The tables turned and they were slayed. grin grin
Chei chei ..chei
...this one weak me with knock out.
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by omooba969(m): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
JobUpdatesL:

Bro Please check your DM And send me the videos please

Chaicheesy hahahaha konji don waya your medulla oblongata...lol. cheesy See as you dey beg for sex videos, using 'please' twice in a sentence....looool cheesy cheesy

You too like pvssy! grin

12 Likes

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by LordsApostle: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
bujebudanu1:

13mins shocked

Are u the cameraman
don't mind that idiot.
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Bewiseedet(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
I just watched the two videos. The guys rubbish that girl on white top. That pussy is like an express
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by maballack(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by femi4: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Wtf! That's a bore hole

3 Likes

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by maballack(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by 1Sharon(f): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
With their skinny legs undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
Damn! Never seen such wide pussvy hole. Na wa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by HeWrites(m): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Konjidam:

Yes boss, I need d full version

Check my signature.. Holla me on Wh@tsApp let me send it to.. I heard it has been taken down from xnxx

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Tonimordred(m): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Wait are u related to bobrisky
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Elder0001:

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by HeWrites(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
IamZod:
Damn! Never seen such wide pussvy hole. Na wa.

Bro... I weak.. It's very wide and deep for a girl of her age even those older than her
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Biodun1929(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
Elder0001:

I went to the wiki9ja site to watch the full video after you mentioned the site. I don't think they are the same people in that wide pusssy video. I think they are videos from different events. The guys in the video on wiki9ja are Yoruba boys and probably the ones really in the news currently. The guys in the wide pusssy video sounded more like warri/benin boys.

16 Likes

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by omooba969(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
Maverickking1:

Bro I was shocked fa. Too damn wide for a girl her age

Maybe she don born pikin. grin
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by omooba969(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
1Sharon:
With their skinny legs undecided

U sef don watch am...nawa o. grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Princedapace(m): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
Adamummya:
I watched the video... those guys are wicked , but what cracked me up was when the girl said, they have 7 bed and one parlor while being fu*ked

Pls where can I see the video?

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Springsdy456958(m): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held / 35 Cultist Slangs And Their Meanings! Know Them, Be At Alert In Grave Situations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.