Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos (156682 Views)

Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) / Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic) / 5 Guys Drug And Gang Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Welcomme: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
460ICEBEATZ:
If you want access to the full 13min video, send me a PM.
Bro I sent u a P. M
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Emyjeze(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
please before you conclude on thus been rape try watch the video.
the video have been trending on yabaleftonline on Facebook for some days now, watched it and to me it doesn't seem like rape. that had consensual sex only that the girl got extra high which wasn't suppose to be so.
shit happens when slay queen jam slay boys

you can WhatsApp me for the video 08095256604
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by ajaymina(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Elder0001:
Since one of the videos has been disabled on xnxx because of reports. You should dm me for the videos and judge for yourself if that show of shame can be classified as rape.

Ok,been searching for it...

zero 8 zero three hate seven seven 9in 6ix 9in five

Tnks
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by dunamis147: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Elder0001:

Type Nigerian girl fuçked by friends on xnxx
the video has being deleted
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Baronnaire: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
HeWrites:
shocked

There is one of those ladies that those rapists videotaped the inner of her pussay....

The thing wide and deep.. Na person go still wife that one o

You could see the ovaries clearly sef....
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Dreyl(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
Small boys, I hope they are caught and punished.

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by jbtobsyn(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Taywon:
taywon92@gmail.com
Sent. Check your mail.

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by omooba969(m): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
bujebudanu1:

13mins shocked

Are u the cameraman

He's the producer. smiley

2 Likes

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by sodres: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lolz.. a minute of silent for those that think it rape. Wtf you. Xpect to happen when you go to an hotel? Check Waec result?? Why pity olosho when that is her work.
Daris one of then that her pussy is so wide like a cave and na person go marry that one. Awon omo irole aye. Well if you need the video whatsapp me. 08183152302

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by grtboy51(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
Elder0001:
Since one of the videos has been disabled on xnxx because of reports. You should dm me for the videos and judge for yourself if that show of shame can be classified as rape.
Abeg snd me d video
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Sent. Check your mail.
Me too abeg. oluwasaeon@gmail.com
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
maybe thats what the girls wanted, to be famous.
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by jendon2017: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
Yea bro ...please send to - graceable101@gmail.com

460ICEBEATZ:
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by anayolity: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
captainking:
i have the four videos and i can definately say that no one was raped,,..abi did the guys force the girls to take the weed i saw in the video?? that being said,,,,as big as my head is,,it could fit in the girl p>>Sy...

Err one talking about this video ...i cant be left in the dark.... DM me the video... let me analyse the video myself okeregreatz92@gmail.com
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by luminouz(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Send your mail.
Lmaooooooo...
Send to me naaaaaa smiley
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by 3verblazing(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
The dude running comentry though ..that guy is not normal ..lol

4 Likes

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by okenwaa(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
But jesu..............see hole abeg
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Warripikin08(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
AustineCJ:
The video was so viral all over facebook,watched it over n over and felt so sorry n ashamed at same time.... those that added me up n I shared the video to them through whatsapp should pls share for others... am out of mb n taking down my contact.
Bro abeg share me d video for whatsapp 08083023244
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by kyaagbanairaland(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
nyovest300:
what did they go to the hotel for? visiting a guy for the first time and you agreed to meet at a hotel some girl have d*cky brains....well as for those afonja boyz KARMA will locate them now or then
Not Afonja. They are Edo boys. Listen to their conversations.
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by luminouz(m): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
460ICEBEATZ:
Oyaaaaaaaa....send me jor
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Harbeeorlar(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
HeWrites:
shocked

There is one of those ladies that those rapists videotaped the inner of her pussay....

The thing wide and deep.. Na person go still wife that one o
I never see that kind thing before... I pity her future husband if she is lucky to get one chai

3 Likes

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by omooba969(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
yusufhaji:
pls bro. I need the video. Kindly send it to me either thru whatsapp or email. Here's my no 07033290892, afrimirror@gmail.com

Hahahaha cheesy see details just for sex videos...nawa o Alhaji. grin

16 Likes

Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Goldmaxx(f): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
Elder0001:

Your observation?
baba send the videos to me
Re: 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos by Goldmaxx(f): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
AustineCJ:
The video was so viral all over facebook,watched it over n over and felt so sorry n ashamed at same time.... those that added me up n I shared the video to them through whatsapp should pls share for others... am out of mb n taking down my contact.
guy transfer to me na

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held / 35 Cultist Slangs And Their Meanings! Know Them, Be At Alert In Grave Situations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.