Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Fifa 19 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa 19 (4720 Views)

How To Fix Fifa 19 Black Pitch Working 100% / FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... / FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa 19 by Jabo1000: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2018
Hey guys why scoring goals so easy on fifa 19 ps4, any small shot it’s in and it’s the lengendary mode or is there any particular setting for this.
Re: Fifa 19 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
When has it not been easy to score in FIFA 19 ...

Anyways give us a detailed break down of the game .

Thanks .
Re: Fifa 19 by Jabo1000: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2018
tobianthony:

Thanks .

This’s what I’m taking about.

Re: Fifa 19 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
Wtf ?

Is this real

Well I've made up my mind ...I will use my 20k to buy a blender and food stuffs than this shieeet of a game .

Nonesense.

1 Like

Re: Fifa 19 by crafteck(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2018
tobianthony:
Wtf ?

Is this real

Well I've made up my mind ...I will use my 20k to buy a blender and food stuffs than this shieeet of a game .

Nonesense.
Jabo1000:
Hey guys why scoring goals so easy on fifa 19 ps4, any small shot it’s in and it’s the lengendary mode or is there any particular setting for this.

Updates would balance the game, first copy is always like dat, then they adjust according to complains

Re: Fifa 19 by Jabo1000: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2018
crafteck:

Updates would balance the game, first copy is always like dat, then they adjust according to complains
I hope it’s done soon because I have gone back to my Fifa 17
Re: Fifa 19 by crafteck(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Jabo1000:

I hope it’s done soon because I have gone back to my Fifa 17

The game is just 2 wks old
Re: Fifa 19 by dtruseeker(m): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
Now that there's no crack for FIFA 19. who does offline activation?
Re: Fifa 19 by Kokugraphics(m): 2:42am On Oct 20, 2018
Very close to that legendary settings, there's another phase where you can adjust the CPU gameplay ability. The speed, goalkeeper, shot speed and the rest.

Re: Fifa 19 by Nwankwo96: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Anyone playing this?
I am currently more dedicated to career mode but if someone wants to play online against me just tell me.

https://fifa-base.com/fifa-19/players-to-buy-fifa-19/15-young-hidden-gems-you-would-want-to-sign-in-fifa-19-career-mode/

List of the best 15 young players in FIFA 19 Career Mode.
Re: Fifa 19 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
tobianthony:
Wtf ?

Is this real

Nonesense.

I still buy the game last last ohhhh
Re: Fifa 19 by eedrees(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
tobianthony:

I still buy the game last last ohhhh

Lol �
Re: Fifa 19 by willian10: 2:32am On Sep 01, 2019
Any Division 1 online player?
Re: Fifa 19 by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 01, 2019
willian10:
Any Division 1 online player?

I don't play FUT but we can play at match ? What's your psn ?
Re: Fifa 19 by willian10: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
tobianthony:

I don't play FUT but we can play at match ? What's your psn ?
Mikkyboy10
Re: Fifa 19 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
willian10:

Mikkyboy10

Oh that was you ...aiite send me a message when you are online. Bro
Re: Fifa 19 by crafteck(m): 4:13am On Sep 03, 2019
tobianthony:

Oh that was you ...aiite send me a message when you are online. Bro

Help repost

Re: Fifa 19 by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2019
crafteck:

Help repost

What version of FIFA 19 will be playable at the tournament ? By that mean will be the current patch ?
Re: Fifa 19 by crafteck(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2019
tobianthony:

What version of FIFA 19 will be playable at the tournament ? By that mean will be the current patch ?

I thi k they my 5 ps4s are on update for, any the but update 1 and 2 is OK na...
Re: Fifa 19 by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2019
crafteck:

I thi k they my 5 ps4s are on update for, any the but update 1 and 2 is OK na...

I guess so ...but really it should be the current version . Set the standard .
Re: Fifa 19 by captainking(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
crafteck:

I agree with you..i updatd and it's size is about 5gb.. I used to flog computer minimum of 5..but when I updated mine.. It's like.. The difficulty just tripled...damn.. But I still win shaa
Re: Fifa 19 by pyrex23(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
captainking:

I agree with you..i updatd and it's size is about 5gb.. I used to flog computer minimum of 5..but when I updated mine.. It's like.. The difficulty just tripled...damn.. But I still win shaa
Hi please how do game disks work?..
Does a game disk contain the whole game or I'll still use data to download?..
Re: Fifa 19 by pyrex23(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
tobianthony:

Thanks .

Re: Fifa 19 by captainking(m): 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
pyrex23:

The game disc contains the whole disks.. You Can play the game without updates.. But.. Updates will bring you to the latest versions ...like new jerseys.. New transfers.. Competitions.. Etc.. Like.. When I had FIFA 18..there was no World Cup in it.. But later.. They added World Cup to the game which I had to update using my data..
Re: Fifa 19 by pyrex23(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
captainking:

The game disc contains the whole disks.. You Can play the game without updates.. But.. Updates will bring you to the latest versions ...like new jerseys.. New transfers.. Competitions.. Etc.. Like.. When I had FIFA 18..there was no World Cup in it.. But later.. They added World Cup to the game which I had to update using my data..

Thanks alot..

1 Like

Re: Fifa 19 by ndrule: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
captainking:

Please how do I update my fifa19....descriptive steps would be appreciated
Re: Fifa 19 by captainking(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
ndrule:

Please how do I update my fifa19....descriptive steps would be appreciated
Its quite easy bro,,,Hope your console is not hacked,...if its hacked...then you would not be able to go online.

Just connect your p4 to your internet using WIFI..

Once its done,,if you dont have an account with PLaystation...you would have to open an account using any US address...so you will have a user name.
IF there updates to your firmware or any updates from Playstation..they wil alert you.

Once you are done updating your console if there is any one available, insert your fifa....once you do,,,it will alert you of updates if available....as simple as that...

1 Like

Re: Fifa 19 by olyrayy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
captainking:

Its quite easy bro,,,Hope your console is not hacked,...if its hacked...then you would not be able to go online.

Once its done,,if you dont have an account with PLaystation...you would have to open an account using any US address...so you will have a user name.
IF there updates to your firmware or any updates from Playstation..they wil alert you.

Once you are done updating your console if there is any one available, insert your fifa....once you do,,,it will alert you of updates if available....as simple as that...

Bro. I installed FIFA19 on my laptop but I've been finding it impossible to connect online. I bought it from computer village though. Does this mean I can't use it to connect to EA servers?
Re: Fifa 19 by captainking(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
olyrayy:

Bro. I installed FIFA19 on my laptop but I've been finding it impossible to connect online. I bought it from computer village though. Does this mean I can't use it to connect to EA servers?
Am not familiar with PC games installation
Re: Fifa 19 by olyrayy(m): 4:46am On Jan 18, 2020
captainking:

Am not familiar with PC games installation

Okay. For the one you use on your console, which has online access, where did you buy it from?
Re: Fifa 19 by captainking(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
olyrayy:

Okay. For the one you use on your console, which has online access, where did you buy it from?
All CDs have online access.. Just have internet connection... And update your console.. Then register to psn if you ain't registered already.
Re: Fifa 19 by ndrule: 12:27am On Jan 19, 2020
captainking:

This was really helpful....I did two installations, one was on FIFA which was about 1.7gig and another I think was system update which was about 400+mb.

So the game restarted and I did see some changes sha, but I was hoping the team would change effecting transfers at the time of update. So just to clarify, when I update what are the changes that I should get?.

Also, I started surfing the net to see how I can update my teams on FIF19 still waiting patiently for FIF20 price to come down a bit wink, so just maybe it would have some changes on the teams base on transfers at the time of update, then I saw a video guiding on how to update squad/team which i followed the steps, but when u click in the download update icon it tells me my user isnt connected to ea server.

Please assist advise, i know i must have bored you with my epistle, just wanted to put it out so clearly for it to be easy to get advise..

Thanks bro, i await your response

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Songs / ... / How To Play PSP Games On PC Or Laptop 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.