Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... (15964 Views)

How I Solved Black Pitch Issue On FIFA 19 For PC / How To Fix Fifa 19 Black Pitch Working 100% / FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... by donvalo(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
Just downloaded and installed FIFA 19 cpy for PC and on running the game discovers that most pitches are dark or some part of the stadium dark....I know it's graphics related dont know if anyone encounters ​similar problem and if there is a fix for it. Thanks..

Re: FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... by encryptor: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
What kind of pc do you use...maybe its the hardware spec issue....also I need FIFA 19 ....how can I meet you

1 Like

Re: FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... by donvalo(m): 12:01am On Dec 07, 2018
Aiite thanks..... collection depends on whr u @?
Re: FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... by Herodutus(m): 8:09am On Dec 08, 2018
Does this FIFA 19 and pes ,19 look like FIFA and pes in ps3 and ps4? Or does it still look like that ps2 pes we've been playing on PC all true ?
Re: FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... by encryptor: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2018
I found a solution
Re: FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... by donvalo(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2018
@encryptor dats gud news....kindly share. Let's see if it works on my system. Thanks
Re: FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... by encryptor: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2018
You have to use a different stadium...i think sanderson Park stadium
Re: FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... by donvalo(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
encryptor:
You have to use a different stadium...i think sanderson Park stadium

What version of FIFA 19 did u install....the CPY version of 42gb or the repack of 28gb cos I av the repack version and thinking maybe I shud download d 42gb to acertain d issue is not version related becos FIFA 18 repack doesn't av dis issue.
Re: FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... by korlhyjay(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
donvalo:
Just downloaded and installed FIFA 19 cpy for PC and on running the game discovers that most pitches are dark or some part of the stadium dark....I know it's graphics related dont know if anyone encounters ​similar problem and if there is a fix for it. Thanks..
I think Intel released an update that fixed the issue of black pitch in fifa 19. just Google and download the update
Re: FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... by donvalo(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2018
korlhyjay:

I think Intel released an update that fixed the issue of black pitch in fifa 19. just Google and download the update

Kindly share the link can't seem to find a link to it.... though my system is an Intel system running on AMD gpu.
Re: FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... by dtruseeker(m): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2018
donvalo:

Kindly share the link can't seem to find a link to it.... though my system is an Intel system running on AMD gpu.
facing the same problem. though some stadiums like Wembley, Wanda metropolitano are okay
Re: FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... by ajacent94(m): 12:58am On Dec 18, 2018
This won't work for everyone but it worth a try, go to your settings then click on system then go to graphics settings and browse where your FIFA 19 file and FIFA 19 configuration files is and set it at high performance, this will fix the black pitch issue for some, it didn't work for me because I only have an Intel HD graphics drivers, and for those it didn't work for all we can do is hope for Intel to release an update that fix this, and if u know another way please share.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... by ajacent94(m): 1:06am On Dec 18, 2018
donvalo:

How did you make your Intel system run on AMD, please I want to change my own to nvidia too, is that possible?
Re: FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... by dtruseeker(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
This black pitch is making the FIFA 19 boring especially in tournaments when you can't select stadium

1 Like

Re: FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... by donvalo(m): 2:17am On Dec 19, 2018
ajacent94:

How did you make your Intel system run on AMD, please I want to change my own to nvidia too, is that possible?
it's an Intel system....buh d graphics card is ATI catalyst. Just like ur own Nvidia....
Re: FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... by Omosakin: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Please how do I fix fifa19 not connecting to ea server's

(1) (Reply)

Pes 2017 Official Thread (pc, Ps3 ,ps4,xbox One) / Somebody Help. Who Knows How To Install Gta San Andreas? / Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.