|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,744,014 members, 6,509,660 topics. Date: Monday, 27 September 2021 at 11:39 AM
|Internship Vacancy At Mercy Corps For Graduate Finance Interns | Apply Now!!! by gasufri: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2018|
Mercy Corps is a global non-governmental, humanitarian aid organization operating in transitional contexts that have undergone, or have been undergoing, various forms of economic, environmental, social and political instabilities. The organization claims to have assisted more than 220 million people survive humanitarian conflicts, seek improvements in livelihoods, and deliver durable development to their communities.
Mercy Corps proposes a mission to "alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people build secure, productive and just communities." Currently, the organization reports to be operating within 38 countries, including Afghanistan, Central African Republic, Myanmar and Somalia, with programs focused in a number of humanitarian sectors ranging from conflict management, children & youth to agriculture and food security.
Job Title: Finance Intern
Location: Biu, Borno
The Mercy Corps Finance Department is responsible for all financial functions in Nigeria, including accounting, payments and banking, payroll, budgeting, financial reporting, and grant financial management and compliance.
The Mercy Corps Finance Department ensures compliance with donor regulations as well as Mercy Corps’ internal policies and procedures.
In its role as a support to the Programs and other Departments, the Finance Department provides timely reports and assistance to all departments, senior management and HQ to ensure that financial resources are used efficiently and effectively.
• Be adaptable and flexible to take new tasks and new assignments as requested from time to time.
• Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to Mercy Corps and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
• Assist other finance functions and offices when ever need arises.
• Any other tasks to be assigned by the supervisor.
• Assist in orientation and induction of new staff on finance forms, processes, policies and procedures.
• Lead the process of Organizing and Scanning document packages and any other documents as requested by HO and upload on File Exchange if required and ensure files maintenance.
• Assisting SFO in reviewing transactions to ensure smooth, accurate and timely process of MC Biu office payments.
For application details, visit…>>>http://www.infomaza.com/internship-vacancy-mercy-corps-graduate-finance-interns
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29