Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Jose Mourinho Faces Fresh Sack Pressure - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Faces Fresh Sack Pressure (465 Views)

Breaking Jose Mourinho “appointed” As Super Eagles Head Coach / Anthony Joshua Faces Fresh Challenge For WBO Belt / Moses Faces Fresh Rivalry From Hazard’s Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho Faces Fresh Sack Pressure by Kings14: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2018
Jose Mourinho Face Fresh Sack Pressure. Jose Mourinho faces a must-win encounter against Newcastle this weekend.

Manchester United have gone four games without a win to pile the pressure on beleaguered boss Mourinho.
https://www.mirrorgist.com/jose-mourinho-faces-fresh-sack-pressure/
He came out fighting this week after his side stuttered to a goalless draw with Valencia in the Champions League.

But if reports are believed to be true, Mourinho could be axed next week if his side lose to Newcastle and old foe Rafa Benitez.

READ ALSO: Manchester United Have Become So Painful, Mourinho’s Days Are Numbered

The United boss will be speaking to the media on Friday but there is plenty of news and reaction before then.

Manchester United vice-executive chairman Ed Woodward isn’t prepared to wield the axe and part company with the Portuguese just yet.

But he will certainly be taking a closer look at Mourinho and his importance to the club in the coming weeks, especially if results continue to go against United.
READ ALSO: Victor Moses Celebrates Great Win Against Top Side

Zinedine Zidane’s name has been bandied about in recent weeks as a possible replacement to Mourinho, should he leave his post.

Instead, it has been reported that he is looking closer to home for a possible Mourinho replacement, and considers Tottenham’s Mauricio Pochettino to be the perfect candidate.

Mourinho could be sacked next week?

Jose Mourinho could be sacked next week by Manchester United if he loses to Newcastle this weekend.
The Portuguese is struggling to inspire his side out of their dismal run of form, with the goalless draw vs Valencia adding pressure.

With United stuck in 10th place, nine points behind Manchester City , the title appears to be beyond them already.

And United could act if Mourinho loses yet again on Saturday against the struggling Newcastle at Old Trafford.

After the public fallout with Paul Pogba, Mourinho appears to have lost the dressing room.

Re: Jose Mourinho Faces Fresh Sack Pressure by tsephanyah(f): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2018
The Portuguese is struggling to inspire his side out of their dismal run of form, with the goalless draw vs Valencia adding pressure. cool

“This is a whole bunch of bananas. Somewhere, buried within in it, is an apple,”
“Some people might try to tell you that there’s no point in looking for it. But there’s only one way to know what’s been covered up. You start digging.”

2019 sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Faces Fresh Sack Pressure by forgiveness: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2018
tsephanyah:
The Portuguese is struggling to inspire his side out of their dismal run of form, with the goalless draw vs Valencia adding pressure. cool

“This is a whole bunch of bananas. Somewhere, buried within in it, is an apple,”
“Some people might try to tell you that there’s no point in looking for it. But there’s only one way to know what’s been covered up. You start digging.”

2019 sai Baba

Hi, do you like football?
Re: Jose Mourinho Faces Fresh Sack Pressure by Ennyholar: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2018
The Portuguese has lost is mojo
He should quit abeg
If not that I played United double chance last Tuesday I would have lost my money. I'm taking another set of Europa league risk tonight on Betway.
Re: Jose Mourinho Faces Fresh Sack Pressure by tsephanyah(f): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2018
forgiveness:

Hi, do you like football?
yep Man Utd fan
Re: Jose Mourinho Faces Fresh Sack Pressure by forgiveness: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2018
tsephanyah:
yep Man Utd fan

Really! shocked

Well, blue is the colour. Welcome on board.
Re: Jose Mourinho Faces Fresh Sack Pressure by shiftback: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
All this will be, won’t he is tiring. They should just sack him let’s all rest.
Re: Jose Mourinho Faces Fresh Sack Pressure by shiftback: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ennyholar:
The Portuguese has lost is mojo
He should quit abeg
If not that I played United double chance last Tuesday I would have lost my money. I'm taking another set of Europa league risk tonight on Betway.
Me I’ve stopped playing them altogether. Pls share your games let betway pay 2 of us

(1) (Reply)

Ballon D'or 2018: 10 Awesome Facts About Nominees / How Rich Every Premier League Club’s Owners Are, From Burnley To Chelsea Fc / Manchester Derby: Manchester City Is Untouchable - Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.