Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

What Will You Do To Become Successful If You Have The Knowledge And Power? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Will You Do To Become Successful If You Have The Knowledge And Power? (231 Views)

Dangote Cement Spent ₦196 Billion On Fuel And Power In 2021 Due To Inflation / How To Convert Your Knowledge And Experience Into A Money Making Machine / Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do To Become Successful If You Have The Knowledge And Power? by Jayx24: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2018
Have you ever watched a team playing for a draw? Their players fall to the ground and roll to waste time for petty reasons. Their keeper goes as far away as possible and jogs slowly when taking goal kicks.

But then suddenly, the opponents get the ball and score a goal in the 90th minute. And then you see the team that was wasting time all this while hurrying and scrambling to get an equalizer.

My question usually is: Why didn't this team start the effort when there was enough time and no goal had been conceded?

That's what happens to people who do NOT play to win but play NOT to lose -- They lose eventually...

They suddenly discover that their salaries can NO LONGER sustain their family.

They suddenly discover that they'll be retiring in two years and have NO clear source of livelihood.

They suddenly get a retrenchment letter and their world falls apart.

Don't wait for things to happen to you before you respond. Get up now and start playing to win especially if it's a game you can't lose like this one below...
Copied#
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Special training+toolkit= Success

This year is going towards an end, well a lot of people made great effort to double there hustle since the 1st day of this year but unfortunately till date nothing came out. They feel like they are failure and even start having doubt on themselves, well I will say don't give up yet.
What if you have not really taken a step you ought to take?

Here is the deal:

Am having a special training section that I know might impact in you, why am I so sure?

Well first if you are a business man or woman you will surely impact from it
If your business is online, I bet you really need it
What if your business is offline, well you still need this
What if you don't have any business at all? Well this is also an opportunity for you to start something lucrative today..

Join my class for a special training on
mini -importation
E-commerce
Social media marketing
E-mail and SMS marketing
With great tools

What you will learn::::::::::::::::::

Learn how to start importing from China

Different between mini-importation and E-commerce

How to sell your imported goods

How to create an online store

How to build your customers list

How to create an organic fb ads

How to get phone number and Email of people interested in your products/service

How to identify people that are interested in your goods/service

How to promote your business on all channel

How to spy on your competitors business and use the method they are using

How to get your competitors customers and turn them to your customers

Special tool to search for hot products to import

How you can start importing and selling with #zero

How to create your business page

How to get a logo for your business

How to ship from China to Nigeria at low cost

Tools to send bulk SMS and customise bulk e-mail

How to create your Facebook messenger chat bot and automate it to respond to your clients and many more tools...

Well first with all these tools and training I will ask you how much you will pay for it...
Selling period is approaching, this is the festive period, it will be fair if you can get your own share of this amazing offer....

If interested drop your phone number only and I will add you to a group ASAP.....

(1) (Reply)

Website For Sale / Oil Magnate, Benedict Peters, Wins ‘make It’ Badge Of Honour For Outstanding Ent / How Many Party Can Be In A Non-circumvention, Non-disclosure Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.