Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions (48688 Views)

NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? / How To Save During NYSC: The Unusual Guide / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
lexy2014:

Madam literally, when else has Jesus wept? Like I said b4, u are only responding emotionally. Truth of d matter is that u haven't made any point as 2d validity or otherwise of d article based on rationality&d law. All u are doing is engaging in personal attacks. I find that very pedestrian but its typical of many of u on NL. I have come 2 realise that superior argument always wins d day but when a lot of u have nothing 2 say, u resort 2 cheap emotional personal attacks which is a reflection of how u feel deep deep down about urself.

So if u admit that davido is acting outside d law, how does it amount 2 dragging him down when someone points it out that he is acting outside d law? Like I said b4, if we are 2go by ur mind ur business theme, that means we should all mind our business when kidnappers kidnap people.

U seem 2b contradicting urself. Do as I say not as I do. If u want us 2 mind our business when it comes 2 davido despite u admitted he broke d law, then y won't u mind ur business when it comes 2d politicians u say stole money? If d criteria 4 pointing out d wrong doing of ur fellow citizen is that he shouldnt b higher than u, then u cant call politicians crooks cos they are higher than u.
My statement is not in any way emotional based on fact you have only been ranting since cos am not yet to figure out what exactly you are trying to say
My point is clear that is if you are using your common sense but all you have been saying is as useless as the topic itself
1. He broke Nysc law and yiu had time to write all this to expose him and get him punished right
My point why make a useless point to punish someone when the programme itself is useless
Who has Nysc given Job in this Nigeria, fact remains that a lot of people lost their life's in this 1year program as far as am concerned have not seen any benefit at least he made an attempt to serve those are my defensive words
Point out the emotional part dere
Ain't related to David and he is not my fav artist
2. Now that you have taken your time to write a useless topic, has your life improved, have you achieved something greater
My point: you have a bad blood if not you won't be comparing kidnapping and killing to violating Nysc rule
3. You have just disappointed yourself because even if he is punished that would not reduce the amount in his bank account
So therefore carry your sick analysis and present it to the Nysc Dg if you feel you just made any sense or better still stage a protest
Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by lexy2014: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

My statement is not in any way emotional based on fact you have only been ranting since cos am not yet to figure out what exactly you are trying to say
My point is clear that is if you are using your common sense but all you have been saying is as useless as the topic itself

When someone begins 2 use foul language & insults (rant) as her means of self expression without any prior attack on her person, then that clearly shows a lot of emotion. Its also a reflection of how u feel about urself. If u always feel hurt, then u would always throw invectives at others without provocation. I have made my point at least two times in d cause of our interaction that if u felt d author of d article was out of line, take d points one by one and do a critique of them. Do u remember my point now?

1. He broke Nysc law and yiu had time to write all this to expose him and get him punished right
My point why make a useless point to punish someone when the programme itself is useless
Who has Nysc given Job in this Nigeria, fact remains that a lot of people lost their life's in this 1year program as far as am concerned have not seen any benefit at least he made an attempt to serve those are my defensive words
Point out the emotional part dere
Ain't related to David and he is not my fav artist

Am glad u said "he broke d NYSC law". That's all that matters. What should happen 2a person that breaks d law? Is it because he is davido he should b overlooked? D same way u c NYSC as useless, is d same way many Nigerians view paying taxes as useless cos they don't c d benefit. But u asked if we pay taxes? If u think we all should pay taxes despite we don't c d benefit, y shouldn't davido serve despite we don't c d benefits?

2. Now that you have taken your time to write a useless topic, has your life improved, have you achieved something greater
My point: you have a bad blood if not you won't be comparing kidnapping and killing to violating Nysc rule

Did u actually c d name of d author of d topic? Pls check again & confirm. U c y I said u are spilling ur emotions? When ur emotions take over, its difficult 2 even c d obvious. Kidnapping, killing, perjury, not serving are all constitute breaking d law. D only way u can point a finger against me is if I had said davido should face d same punishment which a kidnapper should face. Every violation of d law carries with it its own punishment depending on d weight.

3. You have just disappointed yourself because even if he is punished that would not reduce the amount in his bank account
So therefore carry your sick analysis and present it to the Nysc Dg if you feel you just made any sense or better still stage a protest

U are right but d issue isn't about whether d amount of money in his account is reduced or not. This again is a very pedestrian & emotional statement. If that was d issue, I don't think premium times would have exposed kemi adeosun or adebayo shittu. In 1999, a certain salisu buhari was elected speaker house of rep. But there was a discrepancy in his records which led 2 him leaving d house of rep all 2geda. If it was about "if he is punished, it won't reduce d money in his account", no one would have known. Its not only in Nigeria that mandatory national service is serious business. In south Korea for instance theirs is 21months military service which every ablebodied male has to undergo. D only exempt are athletes&footballers who must win gold at certain competitions. Many folks even more popular&famous than davido, have been scrutinized by their country men cos of national service. If other Nigerians can serve despite d unseen benefits, y should davido b exempt? That's d question u haven't been able to provide any rational response to. And if u feel our politicians are crooks and they illegally enrich themselves, am sure u can also lead a protest

Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=lexy2014 post=71813151][/quote]
As far as am concerned Davido did not exempt himself despite his status he still push himself forward to do that
That is integrity and it a thing he should even be appreciated for, how many prominent people have done that go round the entertainment industry and bring out someone who has summon up courage to do that after been famous
so you are pointless regarding that
Secondly I find it appalling for you to call a defensive action an emotional reaction which I would not condescend to
Thirdly you did not do the write up but you took it upon yourself to start tackling people against it
That depict you as a real hater
My point still remains that David is not the first person to break any godamn law even yakubu Gowon who created Nysc established it for the sole purpose of bringing people of different ethnic group together it should be a forum to bring about a United Nigeria where the yoruba will for a year go to the eastern part or northern part but Today even the Nysc official would not let thier kids go to anywhere order than thier home state
So tell me if the sole purpose of creating it has been violated even by the officials
No one I repeat No one is guilty of anything here
People serve now because it compulsory not because they see anything beneficiary in it
There are a lot of momentous issue on ground that if you you and the op have taken your self to analyze and investigate maybe we would not be in this shithole or mess called Nigeria
My advice to you is to discuss a way forward to curb this menace not trying to bring someone that is tax can develop road, schools etc down
you ain't perfect
Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by lexy2014: 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

As far as am concerned Davido did not exempt himself despite his status he still push himself forward to do that
That is integrity and it a thing he should even be appreciated for, how many prominent people have done that go round the entertainment industry and bring out someone who has summon up courage to do that after been famous
so you are pointless regarding that

Is there anywhere in d course of our discussion that I told u that davido exempted himself? What has integrity got 2do with davido going 4 youth service or has d meaning of integrity changed? Pls name d prominent people in d entertainment industry who haven't gone 4 youth service? Davido summoned courage 2go 4 youth service & should b appreciated 4 doing so as if he is doing Nigeria a favour. Youth service is a duty every Nigerian who meets certain criteria is mandated 2 perform. So put away ur sentimental argument of appreciating davido 4 performing d same duty other Nigerians have performed.

Secondly I find it appalling for you to call a defensive action an emotional reaction which I would not condescend to
Thirdly you did not do the write up but you took it upon yourself to start tackling people against it
That depict you as a real hater

Like I said earlier, when u resort to invectives&insults instead of logic&reason to express urself, then u are spilling emotions which is a reflection of who u are deep inside. U have a lot of unresolved emotions & they are set off like a keg of powder at every opportunity.

I said b4 that u are d "do as I say not as I say" type of person. U are questioning my right 2 tackle people cos I didn't write d article yet u say u are taking "defensive action" on behalf of davido. Did he ask u 2 defend him? Are u his lawyer or his P.R.O.? So d more u rely on ur emotions, d more u make statements which u use 2 entangle urself.

My point still remains that David is not the first person to break any godamn law even yakubu Gowon who created Nysc established it for the sole purpose of bringing people of different ethnic group together it should be a forum to bring about a United Nigeria where the yoruba will for a year go to the eastern part or northern part but Today even the Nysc official would not let thier kids go to anywhere order than thier home state

Am glad that u have been consistent that davido broke NYSC laws. That's all I need. What u are accusing NYSC officials of is what davido is benefitting from.

So tell me if the sole purpose of creating it has been violated even by the officials
No one I repeat No one is guilty of anything here

U say no one is guilty, yet above&on several occasions u have said davido broke NYSC laws. U say "no one" is guilty but yet u say NYSC officials have violated NYSC laws. U seem 2b contradicting urself...

People serve now because it compulsory not because they see anything beneficiary in it
There are a lot of momentous issue on ground that if you you and the op have taken your self to analyze and investigate maybe we would not be in this shithole or mess called Nigeria

Same way paying taxes is compulsory but Nigerians aren't enjoying d full benefits of paying taxes. D politicians u call crooks& thieves, where do they get d monies u said they steal?
What are those "momentous issues on ground"? Pls educate us on those "momentous issues".

My advice to you is to discuss a way forward to curb this menace not trying to bring someone that is tax can develop road, schools etc down
you ain't perfect

What menace are u referring to? Pls ur last statement isn't comprehensible. U are right am not perfect. I believe u also not perfect that's y implored u to use logic and superior argument and not insults&invectives 2 make ur points

Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=lexy2014 post=71837224][/quote]
Lmao I should start naming them or you should do your research since you love to argue blindly
Integrity can be defined in so many ways you can search dictionary you will see the one that suits what am saying
I can believe you are asking me momentous issues on ground thar too dumb to ask me if you are living it his country
2. Did Davido ask me to defend him
How come your common sense cannot decode a statement
My defensive action means I made a statement to defend him in which you find offensive and any other statement I make now is to affirm my words
3. Am not in any way contradicting my self if you know what it means to contradict you will get my statement right, from the start my concern has been for you to mind your business and I keep on saying that only people who have bad blood behave the way you are doing am not in anyway contradicting myself all have said is an indication that a lot of stones have been left unturned which doesn't give you a credible argument
4. Educate us or Educate you because as far as am concerned you are the only doltish one hear who cannot comprehend a simple message
5. You don't understand the meaning of menace when have stated a lot of fact earlier on
Tax payment is it my fault your govt ain't working oh so you are aware that tax payment is not beneficiary to citizen and you are still asking me to name important issues am trying to find the right adjective to qualify you maybe I had create my own words to describe you
6. Lastly
If you want to sound reasonable you look at a writeup and judge reasonably and if you are pained about someone's success you can as well strive hard to meet up don't come here and start passing your aggression or start barking
You just shot yourself in the leg by arguing blindly funny enough every argument have had I always try to pick up something reasonable, intriguing but guess what your write up is full of scum filled with hatred an act of gross incompetence which depict you as nothing but a mindless human being
You claim that insultive words reveals being emotional so sorry for you but for you to get a wrong analysis,wrong defending writeup am not sure you have anything reasonable to say
Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by lexy2014: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Lmao I should start naming them or you should do your research since you love to argue blindly
Integrity can be defined in so many ways you can search dictionary you will see the one that suits what am saying
I can believe you are asking me momentous issues on ground thar too dumb to ask me if you are living it his country

Of course. Y shouldn't u name d "momentous issues"? What has living in d country got 2do with u itemising ur "momentous issues&how they affect NYSC? What research exactly am I doing? What part of this discussion warrants making research? What are d different ways in which integrity can b defined? How's that definition relevant to davido going 4 youth service?

2. Did Davido ask me to defend him
How come your common sense cannot decode a statement
My defensive action means I made a statement to defend him in which you find offensive and any other statement I make now is to affirm my words

What statement did u make that u say I couldn't decode? Y did u make a statement to defend davido? Did he mandate u to make that statement in his defence? Are u his lawyer? Is taking offence d same thing as asking u 2 do a logical critique of d article? Between d 2 of us who has expressed offence at each other more? Have ur litany of invectives not betrayed u? Have they not displayed d fact that u get offended even without provocation which shows d emotional battles u have inside u?

3. Am not in any way contradicting my self if you know what it means to contradict you will get my statement right, from the start my concern has been for you to mind your business and I keep on saying that only people who have bad blood behave the way you are doing am not in anyway contradicting myself all have said is an indication that a lot of stones have been left unturned which doesn't give you a credible argument

What does it mean 2 contradict? Again, d subject is about davido not u. So y should I mind my business? Are u d one to tell me whether or not I should interfere in davidos business? Did he mandate u to protect him from d public?

4. Educate us or Educate you because as far as am concerned you are the only doltish one hear who cannot comprehend a simple message
I thought u grouped me&d OP as one? Is that not 2? So what is ur "simple message"?

5. You don't understand the meaning of menace when have stated a lot of fact earlier on
Tax payment is it my fault your govt ain't working oh so you are aware that tax payment is not beneficiary to citizen and you are still asking me to name important issues am trying to find the right adjective to qualify you maybe I had create my own words to describe you

D question I asked u was "what menace are u referring to"? Meaning, menace doesn't come in one form. So pls b specific about d particular menace u referring to. Since it's not ur fault that d govt isn't using taxes properly, is it my fault or that of d OP that Nigerians aren't benefitting from NYSC? So u have run out of words to describe me? A pity. What of all d adjectives u have been using by way of invectives? Has ur stock run out?

6. Lastly
If you want to sound reasonable you look at a writeup and judge reasonably and if you are pained about someone's success you can as well strive hard to meet up don't come here and start passing your aggression or start barking
You just shot yourself in the leg by arguing blindly funny enough every argument have had I always try to pick up something reasonable, intriguing but guess what your write up is full of scum filled with hatred an act of gross incompetence which depict you as nothing but a mindless human being
You claim that insultive words reveals being emotional so sorry for you but for you to get a wrong analysis,wrong defending writeup am not sure you have anything reasonable to say

U say I should "look at a write up...". Which write up should I look at? Ur claim that my stance&d article is hatred 4 davidos success, once again reflects ur penchant 4 falling back on ur emotions whenever u run out of things to say. Like I said earlier, u had noted several times that davido has broken NYSC laws. So if someone breaks d law, what should follow? So ur emotions are clearly beclouding ur ability to b objective. I haven't even argued with u neither have I defended anything cos there's nothing 2 defend from my end. I only told 2 take d points of d article, xray them one after d other and bring out their flaws. This challenge seems 2 herculean 4u. Instead of doing that, u have taken d issue so personal, engaging in personal attacks&spilling ur emotions despite d fact that we are both neutral parties in this issue.

Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=lexy2014 post=71842091][/quote]
1. I don't understand This syndrome when someone that can't use ordinary Microsoft word will be using 5mb data to pull down someone who is at least putting his brain into good use
Have told you to search your dictionary for more explanation can't go through the stress of making you understand what you ought to have been thought in school
How does what relate? Have told you earlier that there are different issues to be looked into and you are asking me how it relating
The problem with you Nigerians you ain't making any progress but always hell bent on bringing people that are successful down am sure if you have the opportunity of bringing dangote down you won't hesitate
My condolence to your dead good heart that is if you ever had one
2. See stupid question: if I defended him by stating my mind I strongly believe am entitled to my own opinion if you ain't pleased with it then you bye pass,state your own or shut your mouth why coming to quote me it called pokonosing
I don't blame you if coming to social media is a test of intelligence we won't have ewu like you coming here to spew thrash
Am I d only one who condemned the post?
3. Still contradicting:I can't tell you if you should interfere or not, if you are so concerned why don't you carry your miserable thinking self out of my own comment
4: simple message is you would live longer if you start minding your business
Op is not even taken it personal dunno why you have choosen to carry it as your personal problem
My opinion is my opinion don't you get
You can't even convince me expect you want to confuse your self to agree with the shit you have been written
5 Menance: if you don't know the meaning go back to school and stop making me suffer for your dereliction towards study
A lot of killing have been happening for the past few days and he is still asking me annoying questions am sure you won't know since your heart is full of hate to pull someone down
6. You said he broke the law, Nysc law right? Have agreed since but you failed to analyze critically why you have choosen to support an article hell bent on bringing someone down when you know that you are also not perfect which you have agreed to
My point is still clear: Mind your business
Evans who killed a lot of people and kidnapped is still yet to jailed and you are here telling me someone broke Nysc law
1: Did he kill someone
2: Does that affect the corp member serving
3: Is Nysc complaining
You can state your opinion but don't come here start questioning my own opinion
Who are you to judge someone when you know you can make thesame mistake
Try to criticize constructively you are the one that hatred as beclouded your sense of reasoning
Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by lexy2014: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

1. I don't understand This syndrome when someone that can't use ordinary Microsoft word will be using 5mb data to pull down someone who is at least putting his brain into good use
Have told you to search your dictionary for more explanation can't go through the stress of making you understand what you ought to have been thought in school
How does what relate? Have told you earlier that there are different issues to be looked into and you are asking me how it relating

I don't believe d discussion is about Microsoft word competency neither is it about volume of data in our browsing devices. Yes, What are d different issues 2b looked into&how does that relate to davido going to service or not going 4 service? U don't need me to search d dictionary 4u to validate ur claims. If u say something then u should have enough in ur arsenal to defend it.

The problem with you Nigerians you ain't making any progress but always hell bent on bringing people that are successful down am sure if you have the opportunity of bringing dangote down you won't hesitate
My condolence to your dead good heart that is if you ever had one

Aren't u a Nigerian? Then if u are, then u also referring to urself. There's a difference between stating d obvious which is that davido broke d law which u agreed with and pulling someone down. Again, ur dependence on ur emotions haven't enabled u 2 make logical statements.

2. See stupid question: if I defended him by stating my mind I strongly believe am entitled to my own opinion if you ain't pleased with it then you bye pass,state your own or shut your mouth why coming to quote me it called pokonosing
I don't blame you if coming to social media is a test of intelligence we won't have ewu like you coming here to spew thrash
Am I d only one who condemned the post?

Of course u are entitled to ur opinion. Its ur inalienable right as enshrined in d constitution of d federal republic of Nigeria. D good news is that that right isn't exclusive 2u. Every other Nigerian including me&d OP have that right. But d problem is that u feel that right is exclusive to u. So d way u entitled to ur opinion same way I am. That's y I told u that d best thing 4u is to take d points d OP made, critique them, draw out their flaws backing ur points with facts not d sentiments u have been spilling.

3. Still contradicting:I can't tell you if you should interfere or not, if you are so concerned why don't you carry your miserable thinking self out of my own comment

Here again, d same entitlement mentality. I said it b4 that u are d "do as I say but not as I do". If u don't want me to make comment on ur comment, y are u commenting on my comment? Or don't u no how nairaland operates?

4: simple message is you would live longer if you start minding your business
Op is not even taken it personal dunno why you have choosen to carry it as your personal problem
My opinion is my opinion don't you get
You can't even convince me expect you want to confuse your self to agree with the shit you have been written

Here we go again. D article is about davido not u. If u saying I should mind my business, how's davido going to NYSC ur business? OP didn't take d issue personal&u say I did. That's good. Did davido complain? How are u now davidos mouth piece? Are u his sister/gf? Are u his lawyer or his P.R.O.? Are u his manager? If u aren't any of these, what now gives u d moral authority to tell others to keep away from any discussion concerning davido? U c ur hypocrisy and y I said u are emotional? Am not interested in convincing u about anything. All I asked u to.do which am saying again 4d umpteenth time is that take d article and analyse it in favour of ur position.

5 Menance: if you don't know the meaning go back to school and stop making me suffer for your dereliction towards study
A lot of killing have been happening for the past few days and he is still asking me annoying questions am sure you won't know since your heart is full of hate to pull someone down

U will agree with me that menace doesn't take one form. Its either a human or a thing. Its either animate or inanimate. So when u make reference to menace, then it shouldn't b a burden if u clarify d type of menace u talking about. What has d killing u talking about affect d discussion about davido going 4 service. I say again, there's a difference between saying someone broke d law which u agreed happened & trying to pull someone down. If u feel.d article is about hate, pls reproduce any statement d OP made that suggests hate.

6. You said he broke the law, Nysc law right? Have agreed since but you failed to analyze critically why you have choosen to support an article hell bent on bringing someone down when you know that you are also not perfect which you have agreed to
My point is still clear: Mind your business

I asked u a question, when someone breaks d law, what is supposed to.happen to d person? D OP wrote an article and expertly provided facts and backed up his points with statutes which are unquestuonable. But if u feel d article is about "bringing someone down", then systematically analyse d article, xray d points of d article, expose its flaws by espousing ur position with facts & backing it up with existing laws. Unfortunately, u haven't been to do that. All I have read is d response of a lady who has no stake whatsoever in d matter but has displayed extreme negative emotion 2 try to.dissuade any discussion on d issue.

Evans who killed a lot of people and kidnapped is still yet to jailed and you are here telling me someone broke Nysc law
1: Did he kill someone
2: Does that affect the corp member serving
3: Is Nysc complaining
You can state your opinion but don't come here start questioning my own opinion
Who are you to judge someone when you know you can make thesame mistake
Try to criticize constructively you are the one that hatred as beclouded your sense of reasoning

What has Evans kidnapping people got 2do with davido not abiding by NYSC laws? D fact that u say Evans hasn't been sentenced, does that validate davidos wrong doing which u admitted to? Is davidos wrong doing validated because NYSC isn't complaining or because his actions doesn't affect other corpers? D question is what is d criteria or ur criteria 4 measuring wrong doing? Is it d statute books or d actions of others? Once again, ur dependence on ur emotions aren't giving u d freedom to b objective. If d OP can analyse d situation providing facts, quoting laws&statutes to support his claim and u say that isn't constructive criticism, I wonder what else is. If we put our comments we have made on this issue side by side, u will c that ur use of invectives, insults & foul language will betray u&expose u as d one who is full of hate. Cos ur continuous use of such words only reflects how u feel deep inside u

Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=lexy2014 post=71868580][/quote]
1. so parables doesn't exist in your dictionary?
call it whatever you like the truth still remains that have not seen a valid point with everything you have been saying, using foul words or whatever to address you doesnt show how bitter i am, it just a situation that i can help but imagine how someone like you still exist,that is finding joy in making useless point, come to think of it you ask me to mention momentous issue i stated evans case and you are still telling me it doesn't justify davido wrong doing do you make any sense regarding that?
i asked you what you gain from writing or supporting bad thing about someone you have not giving me a reasonable point regarding that so i see you as no reasonable person to argue with, because i agree to the write up and am posing a question to you in which you have refused to answer you go about beating round the bush
2. you still dont get cos am asking you simple question and you are yet to answer
you are the one not making any sense here and not logical you kept on shouting he broke the law bla bla bla bla, go find a solution to cure your bitter heart it obvious you are pained that he is better than you that why you are writing all this and you have still refused to make a point here
3. just tell me what point you have made ever since you started quoting cos am yet to see any or just get out of my mention
first you poknosed great disease of the highest century and it possible he is a guy like that
shame on you
mtcheew
4. what is this one saying have never quoted you before i only quote reasonable people beside if you dont agree with what i said why dont you just pass or state your heartless comment elsewhere must i agree with your stupid comment
again i asked you if am the only one who condemned the write up?
you are acting in a senseless way and you want me to be lenient with you in my reply
Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

call it whatever you like the truth still remains that have not seen a valid point with everything you have been saying, using foul words or whatever to address you doesnt show how bitter i am, it just a situation that i can help but imagine how someone like you still exist,that is finding joy in making useless point, come to think of it you ask me to mention momentous issue i stated evans case and you are still telling me it doesn't justify davido wrong doing do you make any sense regarding that?
i asked you what you gain from writing or supporting bad thing about someone you have not giving me a reasonable point regarding that so i see you as no reasonable person to argue with, because i agree to the write up and am posing a question to you in which you have refused to answer you go about beating round the bush

What has parable got 2do with d discussion? Unfortunately like I have said several times u are brimming with emotions hence u arent able 2 decipher what d discussion is about. U are asking me about my point. I didn't make any point. I made a request. D request I made was that since u said what d OP posted was invalid, I asked u 2 bring d points he made, xray them, critique them&state ur facts and back them up with existing laws 2 counter what d OP said. Does it make sense 2u now? I have said this several times but cos u are so emotionally charged, u'ld rather engage in d frivolous than exercise ur intellect.

U have called d write up "bad" but yet u haven't been able to anywhere provide any argument in terms of existing statutes 2 prove that it is bad. D only refrain from u is "u are trying 2 bring davido down and u hate davido"
So far, u still haven't answered d question as to when u became davidos mouthpiece, lawyer and public defender or when davido commissioned u to play such a role on his behalf. If u don't have that role, then u don't have d right 2 tag anyone an enemy of davido.

2. you still dont get cos am asking you simple question and you are yet to answer
you are the one not making any sense here and not logical you kept on shouting he broke the law bla bla bla bla, go find a solution to cure your bitter heart it obvious you are pained that he is better than you that why you are writing all this and you have still refused to make a point here

D OP expertly made salient points that davido broke d law. He didn't just say so, he provided evidence and facts and backed them up with existing statutes. Now on several occasions, u also attested that davido broke d law and I asked u what is d consequence 4 breaking d law? But u couldn't answer that. Now if u attested to d fact that davido broke d law, then y are u angry that I or d OP said davido broke d law? Once again, ur entitlement mentality at work. Ur "do as I say not as I do" nature in full display. D politicians u say are crooked and who stole Nigeria's money, are u better than them? If not, then y do u say they are crooked? What exactly is d criteria or ur criteria 4 judging if someone has done something right or wrong? Obviously, u are neither here nor there. When it suits u or sentiments, it's right. When it doesn't suit u or ur sentiments, then its wrong.

3. just tell me what point you have made ever since you started quoting cos am yet to see any or just get out of my mention
first you poknosed great disease of the highest century and it possible he is a guy like that
shame on you
mtcheew

Like I said, what I asked u 2do is 2 debunk d points made by d OP if u felt d points he made are invalid. Hope that isn't too much a herculean task 4u to perform? Am also sure that u realise that d lady with davido is a woman like u. Am wondering what he is doing with her and d fact that he isn't with u.

4. what is this one saying have never quoted you before i only quote reasonable people beside if you dont agree with what i said why dont you just pass or state your heartless comment elsewhere must i agree with your stupid comment
you are acting in a senseless way and you want me to be lenient with you in my reply

If u only quote reasonable people and u have been quoting me since, then it shows u who I am. If u say u haven't been quoting me then how have we been having this conversation? So in d end, u have ended up contradicting urself. Just take ur time. Let ur emotional lava cool down so u can assess d discussion a bit more rationally. With all that emotional volcanic eruption, u end just being erratic and throwing debris allover d place.

Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=lexy2014 post=71900776][/quote]
Pls Bleep off, I don't have time to be reading the jargons you are writing
It obvious you are jobless and you can't drag me along with your stupidity
Come to think of it you are asking me if am David mouthpiece you dont have any sense at all because have not crossed any line here you have have been the only one talking out of line
Are you op mouthpiece?
Why did you take another persons comment personal ? Only a psycho act the way you do
What David did wasn't bad but wasn't right and have agreed to that since but you have failed to tell me your joy in the writeup and what has changed
My words remain get off hate from your heart you are too small for that secondly if you are so pained stage a protest
Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=lexy2014 post=71900776][/quote]if you are pained stage a protest
If you are pained stage a protest
Ass lickers
Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by lexy2014: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

shame on you
mtcheew

What has parable got 2do with d discussion? Unfortunately like I have said several times u are brimming with emotions hence u arent able 2 decipher what d discussion is about. U are asking me about my point. I didn't make any point. I made a request. D request I made was that since u said what d OP posted was invalid, I asked u 2 bring d points he made, xray them, critique them&state ur facts and back them up with existing laws 2 counter what d OP said. Does it make sense 2u now? I have said this several times but cos u are so emotionally charged, u'ld rather engage in d frivolous than exercise ur intellect.

U have called d write up "bad" but yet u haven't been able to anywhere provide any argument in terms of existing statutes 2 prove that it is bad. D only refrain from u is "u are trying 2 bring davido down and u hate davido"
So far, u still haven't answered d question as to when u became davidos mouthpiece, lawyer and public defender or when davido commissioned u to play such a role on his behalf. If u don't have that role, then u don't have d right 2 tag anyone an enemy of davido.

D OP expertly made salient points that davido broke d law. He didn't just say so, he provided evidence and facts and backed them up with existing statutes. Now on several occasions, u also attested that davido broke d law and I asked u what is d consequence 4 breaking d law? But u couldn't answer that. Now if u attested to d fact that davido broke d law, then y are u angry that I or d OP said davido broke d law? Once again, ur entitlement mentality at work. Ur "do as I say not as I do" nature in full display. D politicians u say are crooked and who stole Nigeria's money, are u better than them? If not, then y do u say they are crooked? What exactly is d criteria or ur criteria 4 judging if someone has done something right or wrong? Obviously, u are neither here nor there. When it suits u or sentiments, it's right. When it doesn't suit u or ur sentiments, then its wrong.

Like I said, what I asked u 2do is 2 debunk d points made by d OP if u felt d points he made are invalid. Hope that isn't too much a herculean task 4u to perform? Am also sure that u realise that d lady with davido is a woman like u. Am wondering what he is doing with her and d fact that he isn't with u.

If u only quote reasonable people and u have been quoting me since, then it shows u who I am. If u say u haven't been quoting me then how have we been having this conversation? So in d end, u have ended up contradicting urself. Just take ur time. Let ur emotional lava cool down so u can assess d discussion a bit more rationally. With all that emotional volcanic eruption, u end just being erratic and throwing debris allover d place.
Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by lexy2014: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Pls Bleep off, I don't have time to be reading the jargons you are writing
It obvious you are jobless and you can't drag me along with your stupidity
Come to think of it you are asking me if am David mouthpiece you dont have any sense at all because have not crossed any line here you have have been the only one talking out of line
Are you op mouthpiece?
Why did you take another persons comment personal ? Only a psycho act the way you do
What David did wasn't bad but wasn't right and have agreed to that since but you have failed to tell me your joy in the writeup and what has changed
My words remain get off hate from your heart you are too small for that secondly if you are so pained stage a protest

Make out time 2 read my "jargons". It won't hurt. It will only help to correct ur anomalies. Seems u are now d minister of labour so do d needful. No sweetheart, am not d OPs mouthpiece and neither did I take sides with d OP. I only said d OP made his points and was able to corroborate them with facts&statutes. And i asked u 2 provide ur own facts to debunk his. Now u feel so hurt by d write up as if u are davidos lawyer or his mouthpiece. All thru ur tirade, u have called d piece bad, hatred, an attempt to bring down davido but u haven't been able 2 support ur claims with any facts or educative information. Just same of d same passionate whining on davidos behalf. Mission without mandate.

"What Davido did wasnt bad but wasn't right..."

Let me give u d benefit of d doubt 4 one of ur several contradictions. Now what should be done to someone who does something wrong like breaking d law? Can u answer that?

If its about staging protests, how many times have u staged protests against d politicians u called crooks&thieves? Let's c ur resumé in that regard
Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
if you are pained stage a protest
If you are pained stage a protest
Ass lickers
u no y like u? When u use foul language or insults, its like u are describng describing urself. That's y I said that ur emotional outbursts is only a reflection of who u are & u haven't failed 2 disappoint. So reading ur posts & ur words, all I can is a lady who feels very little of herself and would want others 2 feel d same way of themselves
Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by yokiti: 7:42am On Oct 09, 2018
Lexy2014 and Kemisolabadmus, Please let your discussion continue without violating rule 2 of this forum. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by lexy2014: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2018
yokiti:
Lexy2014 and Kemisolabadmus,
Please let your discussion continue without violating rule 2 of this forum.
Thanks for your understanding.
thanks but rule 2 has already been violated without caution. I believe I did my best 2 show utmost civility

1 Like

Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by yokiti: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2018
lexy2014:
thanks but rule 2 has already been violated without caution. I believe I did my best 2 show utmost civility
In this case, the former things will/should not be remembered.
Going forward, I hope our conduct should be with respect to self and others.
Best regards!
Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by lexy2014: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2018
yokiti:

In this case, the former things will/should not be remembered.
Going forward, I hope our conduct should be with respect to self and others.
Best regards!

I really appreciate ur input but if u read thru my entire conversation with d lady, u will c that she's d one who needs ur counsel d more. Once again tnx

1 Like

Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
lexy2014:
u no y like u? When u use foul language or insults, its like u are describng describing urself. That's y I said that ur emotional outbursts is only a reflection of who u are & u haven't failed 2 disappoint. So reading ur posts & ur words, all I can is a lady who feels very little of herself and would want others 2 feel d same way of themselves
if i feel little about myself i would not have called you to order over your ill mannered post
trying to make someone agree to a comment full of hate
you dat you aint emotional how far have you gone in life? been emotion depict how human someone is and thank God it a reflection of who i am
you have no point uncle
you are the one who needs counsel
free your mind from hate
free your hear from hate
free your soul from hate
Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
yokiti:
Lexy2014 and Kemisolabadmus,
Please let your discussion continue without violating rule 2 of this forum.
Thanks for your understanding.
alit thanks

1 Like

Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
lexy2014:

Make out time 2 read my "jargons". It won't hurt. It will only help to correct ur anomalies. Seems u are now d minister of labour so do d needful. No sweetheart, am not d OPs mouthpiece and neither did I take sides with d OP. I only said d OP made his points and was able to corroborate them with facts&statutes. And i asked u 2 provide ur own facts to debunk his. Now u feel so hurt by d write up as if u are davidos lawyer or his mouthpiece. All thru ur tirade, u have called d piece bad, hatred, an attempt to bring down davido but u haven't been able 2 support ur claims with any facts or educative information. Just same of d same passionate whining on davidos behalf. Mission without mandate.

"What Davido did wasnt bad but wasn't right..."

Let me give u d benefit of d doubt 4 one of ur several contradictions. Now what should be done to someone who does something wrong like breaking d law? Can u answer that?

If its about staging protests, how many times have u staged protests against d politicians u called crooks&thieves? Let's c ur resumé in that regard
am not the one pained here over someone who breaks the law
you are the one and since you are hell bent on calling someone out the question to defend your hypocricy act is all the worst case scenerio that has happened in this country how many of it have you taken your time to analyse and criticize deeply
one advice: the world would be a better place if you can take your time to face reality, tackle reality without a mind full of hate
you are not in anyway realistic which makes all your point null and void
secondly your question isnt for me
just ask yourself "wetin i gain" with all this hate in my mind regarding someone absolutely nothing to satisfy your curiosity davido paid me to defend him
Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
lexy2014:
he is in severe pain grin
Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by lexy2014: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

am not the one pained here over someone who breaks the law
you are the one and since you are hell bent on calling someone out the question to defend your hypocricy act is all the worst case scenerio that has happened in this country how many of it have you taken your time to analyse and criticize deeply
one advice: the world would be a better place if you can take your time to face reality, tackle reality without a mind full of hate
you are not in anyway realistic which makes all your point null and void
secondly your question isnt for me
just ask yourself "wetin i gain" with all this hate in my mind regarding someone absolutely nothing to satisfy your curiosity davido paid me to defend him

No one is talking about pain. D discussion in d article is simple. D dude broke NYSC laws which u acknowledged but yet u say d article is about hate yet u haven't been able to produce one sentence in d article that suggests hate. Now if u acknowledge he broke d law, d question I asked u several times is what should b done 2 someone who breaks d law irrespective of who he is? So if u can answer d question, then it puts d discussion to bed. This u no but u still singing d hate refrain.

Like I informed u earlier, I wasn't making any point or claim. D author did d needful. I only asked u that since u said d author was wrong 2 debunk d claims of d author of d article with ur own claims and support ur claims with facts&statutes. That shouldn't b 2 difficult 4u 2do.
Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by lexy2014: 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

if i feel little about myself i would not have called you to order over your ill mannered post
trying to make someone agree to a comment full of hate
you dat you aint emotional how far have you gone in life? been emotion depict how human someone is and thank God it a reflection of who i am
you have no point uncle
you are the one who needs counsel
free your mind from hate
free your hear from hate
free your soul from hate

U aren't calling anyone 2 order. U are fighting. Unfortunately, u are d only one in d ring. Its like a boxer punching into d air cos I honestly don't c what order u are calling. So ur obsession with d word "hate" only confirms ur massive display of emotion. Meaning u aren't allowing logic to help u have a conversation. U throwing punches in d air at no target. So like I said just let emotional lava cool then u can begin 2 make contributions & address d issues raised by d author
Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
lexy2014:

U aren't calling anyone 2 order. U are fighting. Unfortunately, u are d only one in d ring. Its like a boxer punching into d air cos I honestly don't c what order u are calling. So ur obsession with d word "hate" only confirms ur massive display of emotion. Meaning u aren't allowing logic to help u have a conversation. U throwing punches in d air at no target. So like I said just let emotional lava cool then u can begin 2 make contributions & address d issues raised by d author
lmao
he is in severe pain grin
Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
lexy2014:

No one is talking about pain. D discussion in d article is simple. D dude broke NYSC laws which u acknowledged but yet u say d article is about hate yet u haven't been able to produce one sentence in d article that suggests hate. Now if u acknowledge he broke d law, d question I asked u several times is what should b done 2 someone who breaks d law irrespective of who he is? So if u can answer d question, then it puts d discussion to bed. This u no but u still singing d hate refrain.

Like I informed u earlier, I wasn't making any point or claim. D author did d needful. I only asked u that since u said d author was wrong 2 debunk d claims of d author of d article with ur own claims and support ur claims with facts&statutes. That shouldn't b 2 difficult 4u 2do.
see this one oo
i never said the author is wrong i only said mind your business before you interfere
my only claim has been "wetin you gain" from this post
"wetin you gain" grin
Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by lexy2014: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

see this one oo
i never said the author is wrong i only said mind your business before you interfere
my only claim has been "wetin you gain" from this post
"wetin you gain" grin

U are right. U didn't say d author was wrong. U said d article is a "useless writeup" and d points he made were "not valid". So am wondering, what's d difference between "wrong" and those words u used. Or u didn't use these words too?

Re: NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
lexy2014:

U are right. U didn't say d author was wrong. U said d article is a "useless writeup" and d points he made were "not valid". So am wondering, what's d difference between "wrong" and those words u used. Or u didn't use these words too?
Useless writeup is what I said
And to me it useless
Your pictorial evidence is useless as well
No dey use Panadol for another persons headache
Have told you earlier on to stage a protest of you ain't satisfied I can never agree to your a claim with a heart full of hatred towards someone's achievement
Pls take a nap or see a therapist ain't in no position to help you out grin
No cry ehn because after all you have said I still can't see things in your own direction a shallow thinking you have anyway grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike / Youth Corper Clings To A Tricycle To Cut His Transportation Cost (Photos, Video) / NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.