Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,466 members, 7,846,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

2019:makarfi Promises Loans, Job Opportunity ‎if Elected President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019:makarfi Promises Loans, Job Opportunity ‎if Elected President (351 Views)

How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019:makarfi Promises Loans, Job Opportunity ‎if Elected President by isahrabson: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
Makarfi promises loans, job opportunity ‎if elected President

As electioneering activities climaxes ahead 2019 general elections, presidential aspirant under the platform of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and former National Chairman of the Party Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi has vowed to if elected, provide interest free loans to students wishing to further their education.

Makarfi who made the promise at the weekend when he visited the Bauchi State chapter of the Party to solicit support of delegates for the upcoming presidential primaries said beneficiaries of the loans would repay when they get employed.

According to him today’s leaders had enjoyed free education in the past but have now failed to provide same to their subjects, hence his resolve to give the education loan if he emerges president.

Aside from the education loans, the one-time governor of Kaduna State promised to create jobs to teeming youths in the nation through agriculture and mining if elected.

Makarfi who stated that he is in the race to rescue the country bragged that he was not desperate to rule the country noting that he would have succeeded Obasanjo in 2007 when he was anointed by him but sacrificed his ambition to late President Umaru Yar’adua.

“And when Yar’adua died I was endorsed by Senators to be Jonathan’s Vice-President but I also discarded my ambition and allowed Namadi Sambo to be his vice. So the interests of the nation and my party are greater than my personal interest”. He noted.

Responding, the State PDP Chairman Hamza Akuyam represented by his vice Haruna Shitu said Makarfi as former Governor and National Chairman of the Party is qualified to be next president of the country in view his leadership prowess.

Re: 2019:makarfi Promises Loans, Job Opportunity ‎if Elected President by SolutionMee: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
cheesy
I hate loans. As a well-meaning citizen, I don't want my beloved county to be sustained by loan. I only want sanity to reign and the youths to be productive.
God bless Nigeria!
Re: 2019:makarfi Promises Loans, Job Opportunity ‎if Elected President by isahrabson: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
read the article again please
Re: 2019:makarfi Promises Loans, Job Opportunity ‎if Elected President by gentleguy1975: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Casual job ba,funny set of people!
Re: 2019:makarfi Promises Loans, Job Opportunity ‎if Elected President by KingRagnar: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Propaganda and promises that failed before they were even spoken. Makarfi does not stand a chance of winning the primaries how much more the presidential election in 2019. PMB has that mandate
Re: 2019:makarfi Promises Loans, Job Opportunity ‎if Elected President by beegodson: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
Elections draw nigh, some people are already fretting while some are beginning to make empty promises they cannot keep, the job of a president is way more than empty talks and empty promises, Markarfi my advise to you is go back to the drawing board, observe, ask questions, learn, and then whgen you have done your homework you can think of becoming President, because as for 2019; you don't stand a chance against PMB.
Re: 2019:makarfi Promises Loans, Job Opportunity ‎if Elected President by revolt(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
Loans ke...jobs ke....ok clearly this One doesnt know what he's talking about. Clueless. Leave atiku. That's the only one of the lot thats ran a business successfully and has actually opposed viable solutions to Nigeria's woes.

(1) (Reply)

What Atiku Must Do To Defeat Buhari / Breaking News!!! Fayose Threaten To Leave Pdp / What If Atiku, Presidential Candidate Of The PDP Visits The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.