Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan (16467 Views)

Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu / 2023: All PDP Presidential Aspirants Will Do 1,000 Times Better Than Buhari -Ayu / Zoning Controversy: Why APC Presidential Primary Will Be Open To All Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by deebsman1(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Fear fear children..,...
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by ajl: 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mynd44:
The bond is not tenable neither can it be used against them anywhere so why waste your time?

Do you even understand the meaning of signing a document. Once you sign it, you technically can't go to a court to challenge the outcome. But that depend on the wording of the agreement. So candidates need to open their eyes.

I care less about PDP or APC. Na their wahala be that. We need a younger candidate from a different party like AAC/Sowore.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by Fimup: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
serious one
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by lepusok: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
money is d one signing o
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by GSA01: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
If PDP like compel them to do blood oat!!! They will still ditch the party after somebody, someone will single handedly pick the party flag-bearer because of the convention holding in his state..
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by GSA01: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
GSA01:
If PDP like compel them to do blood oat!!! They will still ditch the party after somebody, someone will single handedly pick the party flag-bearer because of the convention holding in his state..
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by Ayorinwolemi: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:
PVC is the biggest scam ever...
It didn't help Osun State!

In Imo now,
- Gov. Owelle Rochas: There was no election
- Sen. Hope Uzodinma: I won
- Hon. Uche Nwosu: I won

I just got my PVC because I wanted to upgrade my bank account, nothing more. I can't risk wounding myself because I want to drop a vote that wouldn't count, Nigeria is not worth dying for!

WELL SAID
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by rrikado(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
Stupid PDP party
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by dharhealgee(m): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Quality20:
where did u put wike backed tambuwal
lols
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by truthstands01: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
I wholeheartedly advice all the PDP presidential aspirants to work together as a team and support whoever emerges on Saturday as the flag bearer. If they do so, they will surely succeed in 2019. Every genuine Nigerian is praying for this country because the present situations we've found ourselves with this government at the centre is very terrible. We need a detribalised Nigerian, a man with vision and intellect of 21st century to move this blessed nation forward. God, pls help us.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by truthstands01: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:
PVC is the biggest scam ever...
It didn't help Osun State!

In Imo now,
- Gov. Owelle Rochas: There was no election
- Sen. Hope Uzodinma: I won
- Hon. Uche Nwosu: I won

I just got my PVC because I wanted to upgrade my bank account, nothing more. I can't risk wounding myself because I want to drop a vote that wouldn't count, Nigeria is not worth dying for!

Pls don't talk like this. We all know that what is happening in this country now is very painful but we can't loose hope. If you do that, you are simply yielding to the terrible people to continue to lead us. We must continue to forge ahead with optimism and strong hope. God is not at sleep. He'll deliver us and give us a great leader next year. Pls don't loose hope. It shall be well. Remind me next year when it happens.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by cruzie75(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
let the best man win. solidly behind Atiku.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by StateNews: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mynd44:
The bond is not tenable neither can it be used against them anywhere so why waste your time?
is true
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by eneyoduke(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
I hope there all have their NYSC discharge?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by cpu2006(m): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good news for Abuja residence and its environs
Wumyet Red oil has finally arrived
for a quality, undiluted and original palm oil, Wumyet Oil is the best answer
Sizes include:-
2 Litters
4 Litters
5 Litters
10 Litters
25 Litters. etc
with wumyet palm Oil, Quality Palm Oil is guarantee!

Call or watsap on 08116814649.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by eljydoski: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
*ATTENTION PLEASE*...... LEMME tell you something about ibeju lekki......incase you don't know... 1. In the next 5years , if you don't have several properties there, you will be a story teller...... but I would prefer you are not 2. It is a high risk area , if the land you are getting does not have a solid title, you will lose it to government..... 3. You need a professional to guide you through the ibeju lekki land purchase process that can tell you where was marked for industrial or residential use or for factory setup..... 4. Not every estate developer is real, how do you know who to trust ? THAT'S WHY I AM HERE FOR YOU... Now let me tell you about the properties that cut my attention in the Ibeju Lekki peninsula..... It is a Perfectly dry land that has a C of O, Gazette, excision and it is in a residential development area....which makes it a great investment if you are looking at building a family home or even having it as an investment..... This is an irresistible offer.... Price is ranging from 800k upwards .... and you also have option to pay in instalments. I am excited about the finishing because it is going to be absolutely world class.... This is your best time to invest my friend...trust me it is “The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch.” - Jim Rohn Let's talk on 07062021316 bestprivateproperties@yahoo.com
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by PiQi: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Bond that cant be binding?

Joke of the Century from Party of Jokers and Comedians.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by Tareq1105: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
10Ebisco:
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has said all presidential aspirants on its platform will sign a bond, ahead of Saturday’s National Convention in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.

PDP explained that the move was aimed at ensuring that all aspirants accept the outcome of the poll.

Speaking with Vanguard, the spokesperson of the opposition party, Kola Ologbondiyan said the signing of the bond would stem a possible post-convention crisis.

Ologbondiyan also alleged that despite the plot by the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, to infiltrate its ranks during the convention, it would emerge from the exercise a more united platform determined to win power at the center in 2019.

He said: “Our resolve to conduct a free, fair, credible and acceptable convention is total and the party is fully committed to this.

‘’This week, all the presidential aspirants will sign a bond not only to accept the outcome of the process but also to support whoever emerges winner of the ticket.

“The PDP has the experience, the capacity and focus to restore our people’s confidence in this nation, having witnessed more than three and a half years of unfulfilled promises by the APC-led government.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/pdp-presidential-primary-why-all.html

We've heard you Kola.

Saturday is here already, just wait till then and I hope you won't blame Apc for the crisis Wike will cause.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by Belluchii: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
This selfish people must be joking, they are only working on Bond that cant be binding as if the bond signing will prevent them from decamping as usual
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
The vanity war has began.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by icon007(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nice move...... That's what Fayemi used in 2014 for APC. Even Atiku despite being 3rd on the list supported buhari massively, especially in financing.

So, hope the losers would honour d agreement
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Why All Aspirants Will Sign Bond – Ologbondiyan by Kekx(m): 8:11am On Oct 05, 2018
::

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Collation, Announcement Of Bauchi Results / Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community / World Sickle Cell Day: Peter Obi, Maduka Commiserate With Victims (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.