Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

A Letter To The President - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Letter To The President (263 Views)

COVID-19 - A Letter To The UK From Italy: This Is What We Know About Your Future / Amanda The President Wife / A Letter From An Aborted Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To The President by SynCityNg: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
Yes! Oh President Muhammadu Buhari, the masses said I should tell you that you are one in a million. They said you should go to London and USA as much as you like. Go there, sleep in the hospital as long as you want and so they are ready to be obedient to your orders; they will reach out to you whenever you need them. Some of them are ready to kill themselves on the road for you for the sake of this country. Your Excellency, this is what life has taught us: to be men of goodwill ready to defend our country home, ready to go the extra mile to save our father’s land. His Excellency, we are so much happy to be here.

Our people over here are asking of our precious son, Kalu, that man from Umuahia, the one that turned a rebellion against your wonderful government. What should I tell them dearest President Muhammadu Buhari? Should I tell them that he is in Aso Rock eating Nkwobi and Pepper soup? Should I tell them that you have made him king in the north? I think his people want him not because he is rhestorically scaring them away from being Nigerians. His Excellecy, what should I tell them now that every eyes is looking at the aquatic life centred in the rock.

Continue reading herehttps:///2Oxwjrz

(1) (Reply)

Poem: Deep Thoughts By Karlagod / No More Guilt / The Downs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.