Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) (41798 Views)

Dino Melaye's Power Bike As He Goes On Biking (Video) / Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by Gkemz: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
He's good at stunts
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
SoNature:

Well, the senseless man banned okada when he was governor and introduced his version of tricycle. It looked like a car with an electric fan in it grin

The fool is one of the worst Imo governors
grin grin grin grin as if I knew!

Our politicians are so predictable!

Anyways Nigerians are getting wiser by the day!

Without shame, he is out again!

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ohakim that banned Okada in owerri is now using okada for campaign. Ikiri the tyrannical criminal. Hunger don wire am no be small. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by Beremx(f): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Orlu people voted massively for him. He repaid back by building infrastructure for them.

They might vote for him again
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by Czarugo007: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
nzeobi:
this one like ambode lost out because he was accused of beating a priest too.
do you know that Fr.mbaka and the Catholic Church have done the needful by telling the world on tape that he did not beat up any reverend fr.pls my dear try and be updating yourself with information pls.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by ModsareChevres: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
Same format Okorocha used.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Nigerian politicians grin grin grin

After election, he will now ban the use of okada grin grin

Chai Nigerians who us this thing

Anyways may the best candidate win. That statue maker and his son in law no be am

He was the one that banned okada in Imo. He don dey deceive himself again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by Czarugo007: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Ohakim that banned Okada in owerri is now using okada for campaign. Ikiri the tyrannical criminal. Hunger don wire am no be small. grin
if you are living in Imo state, you won’t be spewing this trash.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
psychologist:
Ndi IGBO anyi di very innovative grin

Is that not a bike with four wheels m seeing....
We redefining mechanics for real grin
Innovation wee Nt ki us
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by Johnson5258: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
See below picture of Ijegun to Ijagemo road via Ikotun, Lagos state, it has now become so worse that a pregnant woman died when being rushed to the hospital at the middle of the night, I appeal to the government of Lagos state to please help look into this matter:

Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
EVILFOREST:
STUPID MAN.
Now on BIKE.
He should meet FAYOSE for Semester Notes
IMO is finished.
All the 3 Major Political Parties led by THIEVES
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nwa mbu ejeghi Ije, obu nke abuo g'agba oso?
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ndi oshi na ama. They've come again. No shame whatsoever. Biko we don't need u recycled polithiefians anymore. We are still trying to recover from the irreparable damage u did to us. Dank yu!

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/ex-imo-governor-ohakim-pictured-on-bike.html
When they need the people's voters they come up with different ways to win their heart's,but after they win,the forget the people because they know how easily carried away and forgetful people are. See the man riding the bicycle he's on;he's eaten all the okporoko,isi ewu,nkwobi in orlu with his fat cheeks and head.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by obailala(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ikiri is back from the forest grin
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by arsenalLUVA: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
nzeobi:
this one like ambode lost out because he was accused of beating a priest too.

He lost because Jonathan didn't support his reelection bid. His wife and Yar'adua's wife were besties. Whenever they came to Aso rock, they didn't regard Gej(when he was VP). Gej paid them them back in 2011 by not supporting him. Thank me later.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by kerry57: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
Smelling thief every where looking for people to cajole. Go and check ur work as governor for four years in IMO and tell me the reason why ur face shouldn't be buried.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by pezeji(m): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
u blew ur chance when u had it, nobody is giving u that again
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Dis idoit again
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nonsense, the multi million make a house you have on Abuja nko? You can't deceive us, a lot of pple follow your daughter on YouTube and we know the luxurious life your family lives.
You also didn't do anything tangible when you were governor so why should we give you another chance? Why is it only tyrants contesting for Imo state governorship, why can't we have good leaders like Anambra state.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
I hope he has make peace with the priest he molested!
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
Czarugo007:
do you know that Fr.mbaka and the Catholic Church have done the needful by telling the world on tape that he did not beat up any reverend fr.pls my dear try and be updating yourself with information pls.
did you see where I wrote accused.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by package7(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lazy bones
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by Raypawer(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
Sign of disloyalty..
Shouting loudly.. danger, wrong candidate

Awol1:
Why Was he placing his left hand on his chest while everyone else placed their right hand?
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Isn't he ashamed riding on a road built by Okorocha? He belongs to the past.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by sandra50(f): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
These people can mumu sha..carrying hands up like there was a soul on that street
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by frankdGreat125: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
I stand with Ikedi Ohakim simply.
Ikiri ka onye oshi mma (Obasanjo told us that he give us small thief but we go choose big thief like Rocha's Okorocha)
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
sinaj:
We sabi this trick
But our mumu don do

wetin this girl know about politics
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by rummmy: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
cheesy cheesy
how far, are you still contesting for imo state governor
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by sammymexi(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
After putting my uncle Fr Eustace in government house police cell, u want to come back , after destroying people's houses and imposing green colour paints on us, after selling umbrella for 10,000 to street traders and coming back d next day to seize dem, after constructing my village road without gutter and today dia is no sign of concrete on dat road... Flood is killing us. U want to come back arbi,? And d told u if u promise only one tenure we would vote you, becos we are as foolish as u are. After insulting the Catholic Church and our Archbishop arbi, my ex- governor u are a big FOOL n highest Joker if u still dream and see ur self in IMO government house. My friend go and REST. WE ARE DONE WITH U SIR .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole At John Oyegun's Daughter's Wedding (pics) / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP / Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.