Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,053 members, 7,953,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) (41794 Views)

Dino Melaye's Power Bike As He Goes On Biking (Video) / Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ohakim Onye oshi

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by MartinsIfeco(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
See this useless man!
No shame again!

And he had to join APGA to tarnish their image!
He bought APGA with his money the man ji ajo ike

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Raypawer:
Sign of disloyalty..
Shouting loudly.. danger, wrong candidate

lol
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 05, 2018
NORSIYK:
Ohakim and Ararume are wasting their time and resources, come tomorrow Sir Stanley Amuchie will emerge as APGA governorship candidate

Is a lie... Iyke One wins the ticket
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 05, 2018
Aurielfinizu:

Is a lie... Iyke One wins the ticket
I mean Iyke Ibe
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by fruitfulnathia(f): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2018
pls try this out and be my referral thanks.
http://vamoney.club/3374979113143/
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by naijajobx: 12:56am On Oct 05, 2018
smiley
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by VellyG(m): 6:15am On Oct 05, 2018
NORSIYK:
Ohakim and Ararume are wasting their time and resources, come tomorrow Sir Stanley Amuchie will emerge as APGA governorship candidate
Am rooting for Stanley, I pray he doesn't end up being like Udom Emmanuel , they were both ED's at ZenithBank
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by mandax: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Nigerian politicians grin grin grin

After election, he will now ban the use of okada grin grin

Chai Nigerians who do us this thing

Anyways may the best candidate win. That statue maker and his son in law no be am

Ohakim believed he was begging fools for forgiveness in Orlu.

As governor of Imo state, Ohakim banned keke in Owerri, his govt said keke people could operate in Orlu and Okigwe. Perhaps, Ohakim believed that humans in Orlu and Okigwe are second class citizens or can't be injured in keke.

Ohakim blatantly refused to start work on the most important Orlu zone's surface water supply scheme designed by IMSG to supply treated water to nearly all the 12 local government areas of Orlu zone.

Okigwe and Owerri zones have similar water supply infrastructures on ground today, waiting for any purposeful governor to reactivate or redesign, to supply Okigwe and Owerri zones with treated piped water.

Ohakim at one point locked the Imo state university teaching hospital Orlu, could not add any value to the hospital.

A short road in Okporo was the only development project of Ohakim in the whole of Orlu municipal local government area, Imo state's second most populated town.

Any body from Orlu who casts a vote for Ohakim must be most forgiving human.

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Aurielfinizu:

I mean Iyke Ibe

yes na
Re: Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) by Femi316: 6:45am On Feb 03, 2019
stephenduru:
Former governor of Imo State,Ikedi Ohakim,was pictured on top of bike in Orlu as he  continues his campaign for 2019 governorship race.He is expected to be APGA flag bearer.Interacting with delegates in Orlu,he said...

"There is a difference between experience and experiment.The governorship primary election tomorrow (October 5) will be between experience and experiment. Voting for me means voting for experience and bringing back the 10,000 jobs scheme, 46 development centres, quality education, strong economy, regular payment of pension and salary, etc.

"Some people thought they could buy Imo people but we are not for sale. I have one term only during which we must provide food for all and make everything work again.

"I assure you that your sons and daughters will form the fulcrum of my administration.

"People say that I am arrogant. I am not arrogant. When we were in primary school we saw that our teachers would bring out some students to solve some mathematical problems. When you are called to do so and you do it well, your classmates would say you are arrogant. I am that student whose teacher called out to solve a quadratic equation. I am not arrogant and I don't have a reason to be arrogant, when all my life I have been taking good care of the downtrodden. This is my covenant with God and the people.

"While I was in government I did not award fake contracts or contracts to companies that were not registered. I did not award any contracts to myself and no contractor ran away with Imo State's money. I did not acquire public assets to myself or to members of my family. I still live in my 3 bedroom bungalow at Prefab area of Aladimma Owerri which I built in 1992.

"I use this opportunity to beg you to forgive me. In anyway you feel I offended you when I was in government please forgive me. But you have to be very careful now and not allow those who are desperate to be governor to deceive you. Imo people have suffered enough and we cannot suffer again''

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/ex-imo-governor-ohakim-pictured-on-bike.html
this man has no political career any more he should go and start selling beans......?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP / Oshiomhole At John Oyegun's Daughter's Wedding (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.