Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,934 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution (59534 Views)

We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls / Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) / Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Of course? Why is this shocking? A huge percentage of sex trafficking is usually perpetrated by “madams” who make the girls go through untold hardship. It’s a pity.
KanwuliaExtra:
A woman can actually traffic another FELLOW WOMAN? undecided

Only if she was trafficked herself.
She ceases to have any iota of conscience.

Pity! embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by KanwuliaExtra: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Of course? Why is this shocking? A huge percentage of sex trafficking is usually perpetrated by “madams” who make the girls go through untold hardship. It’s a pity.

A REAL shame! embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by fabienjoe: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oye0404:
CNN & BBC derives joy in opening our dirty yanch to the Globe, it's not their fault though, we always give them reasons to do that. But fact is, when it comes to prostitution nd other social decadence, they are well above us, they do it for fun but make it look like we're the worst...

Why are Nigerians always in denial? Corruption, they taught us; prostitution, they are worse...Does anyone in his or her right mind think that the events in this cesspit are normal? The push factor in all these mess is poverty. What is more..the Nigerian society is so corrupt and uncaring that these heartless traffickers always bribe themselves free, after this incredibly wicked act. You can't see these inhuman acts being meted out on citizens of civilized Europe. These events in Nigeria are not normal. They don't happen in civilized nations. We MUST accept this hard fact.

3 Likes

Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by lonelydora: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Amagite:
CNN has released its report on the Nigerian sex slaves in Paris.

A Nigerian lady, Nadège who managed to escape told CNN her heartbreaking story. According to her, she was gang raped at 6, raped again at 15 and had her first abortion, and she was trafficked for prostitution at 20.

Read below...

A row of dirty vans is parked on a broad, tree-lined avenue in the outskirts of Paris. In the dark of night, fluttering candles light up the faces of the women in the front seats.

None of them wear more than their underwear.

Others, wearing miniskirts, stand outside underneath street lamps, facing out onto the empty road.
Nadège was one of these women before she managed to escape.

She is softly spoken. "Even now I don't have hope for myself," she says. "My past already destroyed my future."

The Bois de Vincennes, a sprawling park on the outskirts of eastern Paris, is home to horse riding schools and a zoo. It has also been part-commandeered by human traffickers.

The park's central road is yet another point on the map of a massive cross-continental trafficking network that has channeled tens of thousands of Nigerian women and children throughout Europe and as far as Malaysia.

Like them, Nadège says she was trafficked from Nigeria to France and forced into sexual slavery, at €20 ($23) per client, to pay off a colossal debt to a female Nigerian love-vendor known as a "madam."

'I was told it was like a paradise'

Nadège, who could not give her real name for safety reasons, grew up in southern Nigeria. She says that when she was just six, she was raped by a group of neighbors. Her parents sent her to live with an aunt.

But Nadège says her aunt was murdered after refusing a local gangster's marriage proposal for her niece. Nadège discovered her aunt's dead body.

At 15, Nadège says, she was raped once again and had her first abortion.

Alone, she was easy prey for traffickers. A madam she met in Lagos promised her a better life in Europe, working as a waitress.

"I was told it was like a paradise," Nadège tells CNN. "But getting here, it was like from frying pan to fire."

The European Asylum Support Office (EASO) says that recruitment for trafficking to Europe is strongly concentrated in Edo State, in southern Nigeria, the region where Nadège was born.

Before leaving, the madam made Nadège swear an oath at a "juju" temple with a native doctor of Ayelala -- a traditional belief system from southern Nigeria.

Nadège swore to repay her madam for sending her to Europe, and to never speak of her oath, or her debt, to anyone. It's the same for so many Nigerian women trafficked for sex.

Yehudi Pelosi, a lawyer who specializes in asylum law and human trafficking, said that as part of the ceremony the women are often forced to eat a kola nut and a chicken heart, and drink a concoction of gin and blood. Some of their pubic hair is taken, and their head, breasts and shoulders are often ritually scarred.

Charities working closely with the women say they are petrified of the oath's power. Nadège was convinced that breaking it meant going mad or dying.

Families suffer, too. Charities say madams pay "cultists" -- military-style gangs -- to threaten and sometimes kill girls' relatives back home.

"Your parents are not safe... I love my mum, I don't want anything to happen to her," said Nadège.

Nadège described her journey to France. She flew on a commercial flight, with a fake passport her madam gave her. She was sent to work in the Bois a week after she arrived. She was 20 years old.

Her debt, she was told, was €50,000 ($57,690). Others pay €60,000 ($69,226).

Her madam gave her a €100 daily target and took away her passport and all her earnings, except money for food and rent.

"Sometimes you work from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. in the morning, maybe get home by 8 a.m.," she says.

She would start work again, elsewhere, from 3 p.m., she says. "Until 6 p.m., then you have to go to your normal place of work."

Most of the Nigerian women working in the park are "slaves," she says. "Some are free, but the prostitution has eaten deep into them."

Nadège once asked a man why he came to the street, she says, wiping away a tear. "He said, 'I'm a divorced man, so I have to make myself happy.'"

She says she is sure that he and the rest of the clients understood the Nigerian women's situation.

"There are brains and talent wasting in Vincennes," Nadège says. "So many can sing, so many can dance... But the prostitution, the oath, the fear, just overshadowed everything."

"Sometimes when you get home," she says, "you have to sit in hot water for hours before you can get yourself back."

After nearly a year of relentless work, the turning point came when Nadège became pregnant.

She and her boyfriend decided to keep the baby, which meant escaping the vise-like grip of the network.

Nadège continued working as a prostitute briefly while she was pregnant, but stopped making payments to her madam.

"I was waiting patiently for the death or the madness," she says. "I was like... 'Should I go over to the street and start working? Should I abort my baby?'"

She has escaped harm, for now; the networks have less of a physical presence in France. And with the help of a lawyer, she has been able to gain asylum there.

Women like her are eligible for asylum on grounds of persecution if they can prove they have been trafficked and have distanced themselves from the network.

Breaking away from the network, she says, was "the best decision of my life." But Nadège is profoundly traumatized.

"I'm no longer beautiful," she says, "my glory's been taken."

"I complained I was raped when I was 15. Imagine me coming to Europe to sleep with 10 men per night."

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/10/04/africa/paris-nigerian-women-trafficking/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.ng%2F

I watched this on CNN and couldn't help but cry

1 Like

Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by Jrevelation(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
if e be naija for that kind bush na every day you will be reading news of ritualist is lol
Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by fabienjoe: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
speedyGonzales:
white people like to show bad things about Africa eh!

Never any good story, sotay! people for some country believe say na only Africans suffer pass.
Prostitution, i no support am, but e dey everywhere, White, Black, Asian, them the all do am...

Edo why?

Prostitution is wrong, no doubt, but it is different from slavery. Prostitutes in civilized countries are not tied to any oath or forced to work for any criminal gang. They own their lives and can opt in or out as they choose. Their earnings belong to them. This contrasts sharply with the situation described above. We can deny it all we want, the world is not as bad as Nigeria and Nigerians make it look. A lot of bad things happen here and ONLY here.

2 Likes

Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by don4real: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ghana is 3 years and 7 months older, March 6 1957.

OkaNaUbe:
sad

I saw this story featured in CNN today. You see, everyone has to share in the blame.

The government of the day is performing very poorly (Ghana is just two years 'older than us' while China is just ten years older, with huge population and even Rwanda; are all doing well). Government policies (if there are) do not affect the masses positively.
Religious bigotry, and tribalism, nepotism, impunity, corruption, and other ills associated with bad governance are part of problems bedevilling this nation and gullible people will still vote the same set of evil men recycling themselves to RULE this country. Shame to the youth!

The traffickers, who makes these women of low virtues to swear an oath, all for financial gains is also a problem.

The individuals too, most of whom are uneducated, from poor background etc, would be happy if someone promises them a good life and 'sponsors' their trips to Italy and now France.

I always say that we should condemn crime (but prostitution in itself is not a crime here or in France). Whether it is committed by an Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Edo or any other tribe.

1 Like

Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by danjalingo: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
MYSELF2018:
Hello,

Good evening to everyone.

2019 admission is ongoing at canada, US, UK, Germany and Australia. You can still apply for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies this year. Kindly send me a pm for more details or send a mail to gboyega.alake@gmail.com for more details.

Thank you

You de look for who you go traffic?

1 Like

Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nagede? Is that even a Nigerian name?

1 Like

Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
KillaBeauty:

And the irony is most of the ‘madams’ were also prostitutes before, they were once in the shoes of this ladies and they know the inhuman treatment involved in sex trafficking in Europe.

1 Like

Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by MYSELF2018: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
danjalingo:

You de look for who you go traffic?
You can say that again !!

1 Like

Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by Dogalmighty17: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
And that's how they bring disease from foreign countries to infected us all

Return the money wey dem use train you for school. Ode! No be only infected na >!infacted!<
Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by erico2k2(m): 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
I seriously dnt know how this is news, howcome they have not shown the RUSSIAN girls tehn? Nigerians dey learn where them and THie girls dey

1 Like

Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by erico2k2(m): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Dogalmighty17:

Return the money wey dem use train you for school. Ode! No be only infected na >!infacted!<
U sef dey learn nah Transmited/transmission ahaha grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by Tedpgrass: 12:09am On Oct 05, 2018
fabienjoe:

Why are Nigerians always in denial? Corruption, they taught us; prostitution, they are worse...Does anyone in his or her right mind think that the events in this cesspit are normal? The push factor in all these mess is poverty. What is more..the Nigerian society is so corrupt and uncaring that these heartless traffickers always bribe themselves free, after this incredibly wicked act. You can't see these inhuman acts being meted out on citizens of civilized Europe. These events in Nigeria are not normal. They don't happen in civilized nations. We MUST accept this hard fact.

Human trafficking exists in Europe and other parts of the world.. Civilised or not!!

Its simply not as visible and possibly not as Endemic as the "Edo" variety.

Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by akdjr(m): 2:45am On Oct 05, 2018
Show us schools abroad where Nigerians are performing excellently
Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by pally123: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2018
afroxyz:
Is that even a Nigerian name?
Read it again bro, slowly. There's something you missed, right there
Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by Neozy(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2018
ikemesit4477:
Is that not Amaka on that jeans short shirt! cheesy
I thought as much. At last, AMAKA DISAPPOINT ME.

1 Like

Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by mememp: 9:54am On Oct 05, 2018
may the good Lord see you through

THIS FREE TRAINING IS THE BEST WAY TO LEARN JAVA, UNDERSTAND JAVA BASICS & KICKSTART YOUR FULLSTACK WEB APP DEVELOPMENT CAREER. REGISTER TO ATTEND FOR FREE

Programmers with sound knowledge of Java are in great demand. With a large installed base, this widely used programming language continues to create jobs in the tech industry. Additionally, the popularity of Android apps has brought along countless opportunities for an Android developer who writes native apps in Java (oh Yes! ANDROID MOBILE APP IS WRITTEN LARGELY IN JAVA!)

This free Intensive JAVA Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to JAVA and if you want to learn JAVA from scratch, this free course is for you!

DATE: 4TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by speedyGonzales: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
fabienjoe:

Prostitution is wrong, no doubt, but it is different from slavery. Prostitutes in civilized countries are not tied to any oath or forced to work for any criminal gang. They own their lives and can opt in or out as they choose. Their earnings belong to them. This contrasts sharply with the situation described above. We can deny it all we want, the world is not as bad as Nigeria and Nigerians make it look. A lot of bad things happen here and ONLY here.

I agree that the situation is bad and that something should be done about it. but I disagree with the bolded part...
Nigeria is much better than what is happening in most other countries, especially if you exclude the very advanced countries. where certain bad things are difficult to do.
Do you know the is still slavery is Mauritius for instance, take a dive into the dark web, you'll be quite shocked by what you find.
Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by Walamu(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2018

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

THE MEGHAN MARKLE IS A MAN ILLUMINATE DECEPTION FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uG14MEtNo

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Harry Hay is member of OTO Freemasonry, as is Aleister Crowely the Beast, Anton Levay Founder of the Satan Temple of America, R. L Hubbard Founder of Scientology disciple of Crowely, Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

PEDOGATE Freemasons Involved
Upper Bandwidth
Published on Apr 10, 2017
Secret society networks are heavily involved in the destruction of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3LGZrF-Hw

The Roman Catholic Church Head of the Illuminati, University Cults, Christian Churches and Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6q_8X9cFg

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg
Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
A woman can actually traffic another FELLOW WOMAN? undecided

Only if she was trafficked herself.
She ceases to have any iota of conscience.

Pity! embarassed

You will finally come to terms that women deal with women more than men do.

By the way, prostitution rings are ran by women worldwide.
Men's business is to pay the madam to sleep with whoever the madam arranges for him. After which he goes off his normal business.
The madam is in charge of the prostitute's feeding, clothing, shelter, contraception and in possession of her international passport.
Why do you think those girls never run back to Nigeria ? They are caged by their fellow women ,who have their documents . If you do anyhow, you will be eliminated. And working betide you, if a customer complains of poor service on your part, you go hear from madam.
Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by KanwuliaExtra: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

You will finally come to terms that women deal with women more than men do.

By the way, prostitution rings are ran by women worldwide.
Men's business is to pay the madam to sleep with whoever the madam arranges for him. After which he goes off his normal business.
The madam is in charge of the prostitute's feeding, clothing, shelter, contraception and in possession of her international passport.
Why do you think those girls never run back to Nigeria ? They are caged by their fellow women ,who have their documents . If you do anyhow, you will be eliminated. And working betide you, if a customer complains of poor service on your part, you go hear from madam.

Sure!
And the PATRONS are mainly MEN!
Demand and Supply! wink
Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Sure!
And the PATRONS are mainly MEN!
Demand and Supply! wink

Yes.
And women are the ones feeding fellow women to the men but the men just do their own sex and leave.

I was talking of the inhumane treatments the madam put them through and your initial surprise that women traffick women.
Just saying that Na women dey run trafficking.
Re: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution by KanwuliaExtra: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Yes.
And women are the ones feeding fellow women to the men but the men just do their own sex and leave.

I was talking of the inhumane treatments the madam put them through and your initial surprise that women traffick women.
Just saying that Na women dey run trafficking.

Same points.
No argument. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) / Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.