Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) (59493 Views)

Boko Haram Kill A Lady Who Was Meant 2 Wed On 31st Along Maiduguri-gwoza Road(p / Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" / Young Man Caught For Alleged Stealing In Rumoula, Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Update From . COM

Rumoula Link Road, Opposite king David plaza, In Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Is No Longer Safe, Reports.

Here Is The Story, As Gathered By :

Three boys use their bike, while My Brother By The Name Felix, From Benue State, was working down to his house, they stopped Him And They wanted to collect his phone.

He Drag with them, one was having Sharp knife, one pistol, one small axe, But When he refuse to surrender his phone, they wounded him in his two hands, with the sharp knife, hit the Axe On his back because of the Thick Cloth, he wore on the day of the incident, so it couldn't penetrate inside his body.

The Sad Incident, Occurred at Rumoula Link Road, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Thursday September 15th, 2022, Reports.

The Injury Affected his tendons and veins and it was Reportedly Damaged.

Is Thereby, Calling On The Nigerian Police Force, Nigerian Army, DSS And Other Security Agencies To Sit Up To Their Task.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by VeryWickedMan: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Finally, some good news

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
This Bad News Have Affected My Brother.

Is Very Angry Right Now.

All Criminals Will Go To Hell Fire If They Refuse To Repent And Give Their Life To Jesus Christ.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by feranmi143: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
Yo fish, why don't you type in, proudly brougth to you by niger cover. wish him quick recovery

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Zonefree(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116782701:
This Bad News Have Affected My Brother.

Is Very Angry Right Now.

All Criminals Will Go To Hell Fire If They Refuse To Repent And Give Their Life To Jesus Christ.
You're angry cos it affected your brother but if it's others you'll type, "Click here for more Bad News" abi

Bad News is like Agnes Nwamma, e go reach everybody.

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:

You're angry cos it affected your brother but if it's others you'll type, "Click her for more Bad News" abi

Why's bad news yet to say see more on www.badnews.com

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Zonefree(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Why's bad news yet to say see more on www.badnews.com
Na Where , Dey Work Na There Him Dey See Him Daily Food Take Chop ooo.

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:

Na Where , Dey Work Na There Him Dey See Him Daily Food Take Chop ooo.

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

Be Serious For Once Please!

Oga Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
See His X-Ray Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by paradiseVirgin: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Your brother na Axe Man (Aye) from Benue State cool

He lingered into Aro bagga territory cool

It was not about the Cappas it was about him being a 21

Him get luck say them no use him blood sail to anchor panama et Iceland.

Boogyman557 what ya say? cool

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Zonefree(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116783346:

Be Serious For Once Please!

Oga Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun
We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by officialwdhtv: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by TimFisher2: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2022

Wow, your brother survived o.

Others won't be alive to tell the story.. I know it hurts seeing your phone being collected by children

On a normal day..they no born the fool to approach you.

One day we will get it right

I don't why the Governor of Rivers State is not doing anything about insecurity in Rivers inasmuch as he is trying on Infrastructure

But we need to be alive to enjoy the Infrastructure

A lot of criminals always robbed people in Rivers state uncountable. Same spot. Same area. Same time

I don't know why Security Agencies can not be proactive and intelligent driven come out disguised as civilians and end these idiots once and for all

Modified******

And you did not tell us whether they later took his phone

I love Benue people a lot.. They have brevity in their blood just like Igbos. They don't fear or Coward to death

That's the spirit!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Your brother is alive, thank God for his life.

Many have gone because of similar incident.

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Dragging phone with criminals. See him strong head face. He should be dancing and thanking God for saving him from his foolishness.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by inoki247: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Dem don dey use the OP catch cruise....

Naso he dey carry people bad News up nd down the Breakfast don reach him side...

How much be phone wey u go dey drag with thief...

Phone wey no go follow u go heaven if dem kill u successfully....

19 Likes

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by sammysneh(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Thank God nothing bad happened

It could have been worst

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by horpeyemmi66(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
They still took the phone bah, you better warn your brother...

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by OldNairalander(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2022

The case no too serious sha, I for help fish out the baggars.
Foolishness is when a bloody civilian is dragging with another nigga with a metal

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by santos123(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Foolish boy. Phone he is supposed to leave for them. Risking his life over little things

22 Likes

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Saifullah01: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
First rule of assault prevention
Never ever drag anything with criminals - just hand it over. Your life is not replaceable but the phone is.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sad
omoredia:
Wow! When the leaders are demons then demons will have a field day causing pain and terror. E dey affect

Vote Peter Obi
Omoredia finally stepped down for Obi shocked
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by seborrhic: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
He is lucky but stupid.
It's only a f ool that fights with not just one but 3 armed men.
What was he fighting for?
Don't be surprised it's over a 30k phone he has been using for a while.

18 Likes

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by omoredia: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wow! When the leaders are demons then demons will have a field day causing pain and terror. E dey affect

Vote Peter Obi

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2022

Op sorry.....but I thought motor cycle operations have long been outlawed in Portharcourt..

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
This Is The Full Photo Of My Brother Felix.

Please Really Need Help Right Now.

My Brother, Felix, Is In Deep Pains, He Is Tired.

I Don't Want Anything To Happen To Him

Come To Mr Felix, Assistance, Nairalander's

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Kam2021: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:

You're angry cos it affected your brother but if it's others you'll type, "Click here for more Bad News" abi

hahahahaha

The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic / Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced