Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

If I Speak, Nigeria Will Boil Says ANN Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Speak, Nigeria Will Boil Says ANN Chairman (19523 Views)

I Speak For Myself, Not Prof Osinbajo - Laolu Akande / Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance / Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Speak, Nigeria Will Boil Says ANN Chairman by gbeseun(m): 9:17am On Oct 05, 2018
They stylishly finished fela durotoye presidential career
Re: If I Speak, Nigeria Will Boil Says ANN Chairman by semyman: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2018
Same thing Cownu said the last time before escaping. Enough of this empty thrash everywhere
Re: If I Speak, Nigeria Will Boil Says ANN Chairman by deebrain(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2018
Speak.

Nigeria will not boil.
Re: If I Speak, Nigeria Will Boil Says ANN Chairman by solacong: 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oga Speak ohhhhhhh, the country is boiling already, unless na fry remain
Re: If I Speak, Nigeria Will Boil Says ANN Chairman by bilms(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
ANN is the party, Hashim is the man
Re: If I Speak, Nigeria Will Boil Says ANN Chairman by sweetTai(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
The only thing boiling is stinky mouth. Who are you to make Nigeria boil?
Re: If I Speak, Nigeria Will Boil Says ANN Chairman by bilms(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
lol
Re: If I Speak, Nigeria Will Boil Says ANN Chairman by drnoel: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
bilms:
If i speak, Nigeria will boil says ANN Chairman, as he frowns on party hijackers and godfathers
https://mrrightsng..com/2018/10/ann-chairman-recounts-how-party-was.html

The National Chairman of Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN), Dr. Jay Osi-Samuels has narrated how the party was rescued from highjackers and godfathers, saying it was not an easy task dealing with political and so called spiritual godfathers.

" If i open my mouth and speak, Nigeria will boil'' he says.

In a speech he delivered at the party’s national convention in Abuja on Wednesday, he said the party which is ideologically different from others suddenly found itself in the hands of godfathers, some of whom had hidden under the banner of church spiritual fathers.

He further explained that forces of godfathers would have succeeded as a result of moles they planted in the party, but some genuine members within the fold stood up in defence of the party and its ideology.

“Some powerful forces were surreptitiously working to disintegrate the party, they planted moles into the party and they almost succeeded in hijacking the structure of the party.”

Dr. Osi-Samuels further said forces against the party began to malign his name when they could not succeed in disintegrating the party.

“My name has been maligned even to the highest political level in this country, but I’m not deterred,” he said.

He commended the party’s president aspirant, Gbenga Hashim-Olawepo for his contribution and for offering himself to contest the Presidential election in the party in 2019.

“There is a man that we have been talking since February and if you remove the persons, we will not have what we call Alliance for New Nigeria and that person is Olugbenga Olawepo Hashim.”

The Congress affirmed the sacking of the party’s former National Chairman, Emmanuel Daniel through a voice votes.

The affirmation was after Dr. Osi-Samuels dispelled rumours making the rounds that the ANN has been factionalized.

“I hate hearing people saying that ANN has been factionalized. There is no faction of ANN anywhere”, he insisted.

Talking about an aspirant of the party who claimed to be candidate, Dr Samuel said they can't reap,where they didn't sow.

"People who contributed nothing to the party when it needed them most cannot suddenly jump out from nowhere and claim to be candidate of the party " he said.

He commended Olawepo Hashim for his determination, as the 593 delegates endorsed him as presidential candidate of the ANN.

Pls hast he not spoken? Did Nigeria burn? Abeg leave those charlatans
Re: If I Speak, Nigeria Will Boil Says ANN Chairman by bilms(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2018
?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

₦30,000 Minimum Wage: Buhari, Governors’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock / Okey Wali Regains Freedom 2 Weeks After Kidnap / In A Letter, Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Polling Centers In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.