Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives (23473 Views)

Stephanie Coker Welcomes Her First Child With Her Husband, Olumide Aderinokun / Stephanie Coker And Hubby, Olumide Aderinokun, Expecting First Child / Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by Amagite(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
Media personality, Stephanie Coker's husband, David Olumide Aderinokun, has emerged PDP’s elected candidate for Abeokuta north House of Representatives, Obafemi-Owode and Odeda federal constituency, Ogun state.

He made the announcement on his Instagram page writing;

"To God we owe all the glory �� Thank you to everyone, my wife, family & friends for the support. I am pleased to announce that I am PDP’s elected candidate for the post of House of Representatives, Abeokuta north, Obafemi-Owode and Odeda federal constituency. Okuta ti omole ko si ile ni o wa paada di igun ile. Ogun state let’s go! Vote DOA! ������"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/stephanie-cokers-husband-aderinokun-to-contest-for-house-of-representatives.html

Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by itspzpics(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
Politics is bae

See also

Adorable 3 generation Photo of A popular Male makeup artist Tobbiestouch >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin
Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by OboOlora(f): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
That AP watch in the first pic is everything!

2 Likes

Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by koxi: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
Politics in Nigeria is something else...
Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by apesinola001: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good luck to me and him

1 Like

Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by agbonkamen(f): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
I know not him who is he grin
Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by femtex007(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
Gudluck to him
Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by okomile(f): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin grin grin
Good luck

PDP
Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by Noblefirstlady: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Barawo
Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by Hotfreezer: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
I have said it severally here that the only way you can get acceptance in the Pdp is if you're a criminal.

This same miscreant was remanded in Kirikiri prisons less than a year ago for fraud and conspiracy.

I'm not surprised. The more crimes you commit, the higher your chances in the PDP.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by funmilade4real(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
APC is southwest

2 Likes

Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by chloride6: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
More puss puss for the guy

cheesy grin
Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by Dshocker(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hmmmm....I use to admire her way back with MTV BASE
Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
No be this yahoo yahoo 419 thief where is nwaamaikpe?

6 Likes

Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by itiswellandwell: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hmmmm. If God says you will emerge the winner. Who am I to say NO. If na you, do am well. Best of luck sir.

Very cheap and clean s6 edge. Check my signature.
Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by Sannisege: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
This thief that was arraigned for fraud recently. Only in PDP can he get a ticket. Party of rogues and thieves

5 Likes

Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by SmilingMary(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
Everybody wan go into politics, na wa....

1 Like

Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by Seun360(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Feke?
Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Every man should spread his net to catch more fishes money.
Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by Sunnyay: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good luck to him and hopefully he wins..

Are you looking to relocate to Canada,look no further-reach out to nigeria@consultingapt.com or visit www.consultingapt.com and make your dream a reality.

Free assessment and advice.You will know what options are available to you and route that best suits your situation.

Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by ednut1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
The fraudster
Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by duduade: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Every Tom Dick and Harry is just coming out

Smh
Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by duduade: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
ednut1:
The fraudster

Exactly

1 Like

Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by CaptainFM1: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
itspzpics:
Politics is bae

Politics is bae. Everyone just want to get their share of the national cake. What worries me is that the real bakers cannot even get N56,000 minimum wage.

The masses are the problems of this country, and until the political class push them to the limit, they won't be ready for #Nigerians-spring!. The youth are not ready for the Nigeria they dreamt about. It appears the only thing that sure pass in this country is PVC : Passport, Visa >>>Comot!

2 Likes

Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by FarahAideed: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Instead of the quality of people going into politics to improve its worsening
Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by martineverest(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
that fraudster?

1 Like

Re: David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives by Printerscanner: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
duduade:
Every Tom Dick and Harry is just coming out

Smh

This one is just even Tom, Dick or Harry. He is Pusssy, Smelling Pusssy I mean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

★ Yemi Alade’s “mama Africa” Album Tops Itunes Charts Worldwide / Lilian Esoro & Ubi Welcome Son / Uche Jombo And Mum Take Cute Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.