Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Stephanie Coker Welcomes Her First Child With Her Husband, Olumide Aderinokun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Coker Welcomes Her First Child With Her Husband, Olumide Aderinokun (2024 Views)

Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai / David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives / Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Coker Welcomes Her First Child With Her Husband, Olumide Aderinokun by 0gaGist: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Media personality and actress, Stephanie Coker has welcomed her first child with her husband Olumide Aderinokun in the United Kingdom.

Recall we reported in August 2019 that the couple who got married on the Greek Island of Mykonos in 2017 were expecting their first child.

Stephanie Coker sparked speculation of welcoming her baby after she shared a short video in which proudly showed off her baby bump.

Cinematographer and fiilmmaker, Kemi Adetiba confirmed that the actress has welcomed her first child via a comment she dropped on the post.

She wrote
"Fiiiiiiiiiiiinally. I can scream from the rooftops. Just bring my boo back safe and sound. That's all I want to know. Love you, my Steph-Steph. You're legit one my favorite people in the world"

Stephanie Coker has also been getting congratulatory messages from her colleagues in the entertainment industry. A big congrats to her.

Source :: http://gistmore.com/stephanie-coker-welcomes-her-first-child-with-her-husband-olumide-aderinokun

Re: Stephanie Coker Welcomes Her First Child With Her Husband, Olumide Aderinokun by 0gaGist: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Stephanie Coker Welcomes Her First Child With Her Husband, Olumide Aderinokun by blesskewe(f): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
MTV base � � �
Re: Stephanie Coker Welcomes Her First Child With Her Husband, Olumide Aderinokun by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
I knew she was pregnant. All her instagram posts have only been of her face. And it started to get bloated. Congrats to them.
Re: Stephanie Coker Welcomes Her First Child With Her Husband, Olumide Aderinokun by LesbianBoy(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
Guys out there hustle oooooooo

I thought her husband was held for fraud that year and I thought she wee ves and call of the marriage but she is still there and has even gotten pregnant for him finally as money dey show. Hustle ooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Coker Welcomes Her First Child With Her Husband, Olumide Aderinokun by wittyt98(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wow. congrats steph. my Crush back then. I still love her grin I don't even mind to be her sugar boy

Re: Stephanie Coker Welcomes Her First Child With Her Husband, Olumide Aderinokun by somtookeke(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
If Faseun could give a vote of thanks to Obasanjo at the memorial lecture last week, he would have been delighted that the former president has, finally, seen the light. But then, he might have added in his forthright manner, that even hindsight has its expiry date.

If words could make the dead turn in their grave, the founder of the Oodua People’s Congress (OPC), Dr. Frederick Faseun, would have rolled over last week, caught between amusement and surprise at a remarkable statement during the first anniversary lecture of his passing.

On that occasion, former President Olusegun Obasanjo warned that the country risked another civil war if President Muhammadu Buhari’s government continued to ignore the demands for restructuring. That statement, its timing and place were extraordinary.

Read More:
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/obasanjo-belated-love-affair-by-azu.html

Other Headlines:

Peterside’s removal as NIMASA boss, Amaechi Claims Not Aware
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/petersides-removal-as-nimasa-boss.html

I Conceived Through IVF, Stephanie Coker reveals why
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/i-conceived-through-ivf-stephanie-coker.html

Share, Comment, Reply, Click

(1) (Reply)

Davido Look So Sexy Without Clothes / IG Blogger Attacks Dr Sid For Allegedly Making Ex-wife, Simi His 'money Bag' / See Drake's Expensive Wristwatches Including One That Cost $200,000 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.