Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Keep Your Atheism To Yourself. Wait A Minute! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keep Your Atheism To Yourself. Wait A Minute! (481 Views)

A Minute To Rapture : Lord Jesus Still Saves, Time Is Running Out!! / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. / Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Your Atheism To Yourself. Wait A Minute! by Martinez19(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
Keep my atheism to myself? Wait a minute, don't your teach innocent children your ridiculous garbage? Don't you evangelise? Don't I have the right to be outspoken about my atheism and christianity bashing?

So please each time you tell me to keep my atheism to myself, remember that you should keep your christianity to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Atheism To Yourself. Wait A Minute! by jokerr(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
Martinez19:
Keep my atheism to myself? Wait a minute, don't your teach innocent children your ridiculous garbage? Don't you evangelise? Don't I have the right to be outspoken about my atheism and christianity bashing?

So please each time you tell me to keep my atheism to myself, remember that you should keep your christianity to yourself.
Tell em f*cking retards
Re: Keep Your Atheism To Yourself. Wait A Minute! by CAPSLOCKED: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Martinez19:

"YOU NEED TO STOP FORCING YOUR BELIEFS ON PEOPLE, SIR" undecided
"IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD KEEP IT TO YOURSELF AND STOP TRYING TO FORCE IT DOWN PEOPLE'S THROATS"
"YOU HAVE TO RESPECT PEOPLE'S CHOICES AND BELIEFS".

--YOURS SINCERELY,

#MUSLIMS WHO SLAUGHTER & BOMB OTHER PEOPLE FOR NOT BELIEVING IN ALLAH.

#CHRISTIANS WHO HAVE SWORN TO NEVER LET ME REST.
DAYTIMES THEY'RE MOVING AROUND WITH MEGAPHONES WHILST DISTRIBUTING HANDBILLS, AND MOST TIMES KNOCKING FROM DOOR TO DOOR TO INVITE YOU TO A LIFE CHANGING CRUSADE, TO TELL YOU YOU'RE A HELL-BOUND SINNER WHOSE SOUL NEEDS SAVING.
AT NIGHTS THEY UNLEASH THE WORSE TERROR. VIGILS AND WATCH NIGHTS THAT ENSURE THAT NOBODY IN THE WHOLE TOWN GETS A SOUND SLEEP BECAUSE OF THE NOISE FROM THEIR "AHUJA" TRUMPET SPEAKERS.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keep Your Atheism To Yourself. Wait A Minute! by Dantedasz(m): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Keep Your Atheism To Yourself. Wait A Minute! by FELIX0M0R: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
Clown!
Coming to Write it on a religious forum.

Get a life, abeg
Re: Keep Your Atheism To Yourself. Wait A Minute! by Martinez19(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
FELIX0M0R:
Clown!

Get a life, abeg
I see you are having your fix. grin

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Atheism To Yourself. Wait A Minute! by festwiz(m): 5:58am On Oct 05, 2018
FELIX0M0R:
Clown!

Get a life, abeg
After calling atheism a religion. Get some brain abeg. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Atheism To Yourself. Wait A Minute! by FELIX0M0R: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2018
festwiz:
After calling atheism a religion. Get some brain abeg. lipsrsealed

Exactly your own brain hypocritically said it wasnt a religion.
But your retardation prevented u from going ahead and forging on.
Outside religion your atheism and its value is useless.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Narrates How A Pastor Sleeps With Female Church Members To “put Holiness / Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum / Rain Water Available For Sale In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.