Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

The Angels And The Altar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Angels And The Altar (410 Views)

Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Angels And The Altar by chenkov(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
Greetings to you in the name of the Lord.

In this article, will be discussing Angels and the Altar

Stay with me while I walk you through this piece.

You are free to contribute, ask questions or share with your friends.

Now, straight to the heart of the matter.

Who are angels? Angels are celestial(heavenly) beings that acts as intermediate between God and man whose roles includes protecting, guiding human beings and carrying out divine tasks.
As children of God we are entitled to angelic assistance and protection.
We need them to accomplish our mission on earth and for divine direction.

It was an Angel of God that brought deliverance to Ishmael and Hagar, so also Peter from prison.
The Angel of God brought good news and direction to Mary and Joseph, Zechariah and Elizabeth.

Talking about Altar.
An Altar is any structure upon which offering such as sacrifice are made for religious purpose.
Altars can be found at shrines located at temples,churches,and other places of worship.

In the Roman Catholic, the Eucharist is a representation,in the literal sense of one sacrifice being made present again. Hence the table upon which Eucharist is consecrated is called an Altar.

Something happened that opened my eyes to these mysteries.
When it comes to matters of Faith,it is better experienced than being told.

So,that's the reason I love teaching from personal practical experience so it doesn't sound abstract and distant.

Remember that Faith comes by hearing the word.
It is what you hear that you do and it is what you do that form your experience.
That's why believers believe first then their belief births miracles while for unbelievers miracles births belief(they see miracles first before they believe).

We were having a vigil in our chaplaincy then in FUTA. It was our normal end of semester programs usually before exams.The Guest speaker, an alumnus and one of our past leaders in the Prayer group was ministering.

The ministration was going on when people started falling left and right under the anointing.

I joined the stewards in attending to them.

Then suddenly something happened that drew my attention to the rear of the church.

I saw something that looks like a display of martial arts.
I quickly ran towards the source of the commotion.

I saw praying ministers and some stewards gathered round a girl, Chubby and busty with scattered hair, heavily made up face which has partially wiped probably from physical struggles.
I looked to the floor and saw torn and scattered rosary beads and scapula.
Still trying to comprehend what had happened. I looked at the girl again this time her face was flush and eyes red with burning anger.

So I asked the praying ministers what actually happened. One of them told me she fell under the anointing and was manifesting strange behaviours and so they tried conducting deliverance and she turned violent and even wanted to injure the praying ministers.
He further told me, they wore the rosary and scapula on her neck, she tore it off angrily and was warning them never to try it again.

So I joined hands with them and we began casting and binding only for the Girl to burst out laughing saying " Do you know who I am? Look at this small small boys o (The demon inside her was speaking).
I am princess ....... From ...... Kingdom.
This girl we are using is our special asset, our Queen doesn't joke with anything that concerns her, so stop wasting your time."

We stopped and was watching her rant.

She went again " I have destroyed many big churches and many great Men of God.
So this your small church and you small Small boys are not strong up to 10 percent of them all.
I will destroy this church within 5 minutes and destroy you too"

At this point I was mad in the Spirit, but I tried hard to control myself.

What an effrontery?
To come to the house of God to threaten His Anointed.
This did not go down well with me.

Then I asked her " those great men of God you destroyed, what was their offense?

And she replied " they were snatching our members and disrupting our operations and so we fought back".

And then I went ahead and asked how they managed to succeed and she gave her reply which I won't share here for want of space, But would be a topic for another day.

Then we brought Holy water, sprayed it on her, She screamed and started her demonic incantations and was twisting her body like a snake.

Then like a flash I remembered Mt 26: 53. It was all about Angelic assistance.

I quickly went to where I sat, picked my anointing oil, opened it and dripped it in circles round where she stood.

Then we joined our hands and prayed " Oh God, send down your fierce looking Angels to help us deal with this naughty thing here"

Suddenly her countenance changed, I could see fear written all over her face.

And then we gave her an order to remain in that circle and that any resistance would be met with dangerous attacks from Angels.

We asked the Angel to give her (the demon) thorough flogging for five minutes for threatening the children of God.

Then after that we asked her to follow us to the altar, since she boasted she will destroy the church in 5 mins.

She obeyed immediately without resistance.

On getting close to the altar, she froze, let out a scream and was covering her eyes in her palms.
We asked her what the problem was, in which she replied " There is a Man standing behind the Altar with dazzling and blinding light covering his face.
His hands and feet looked bloody."

I exchanged glances with the two praying ministers matching her towards the altar and beamed with smiles. We understood what was at play.
Christ is victim, the high priest and the Altar.
I quickly removed my sandals.

We ordered her to climb the altar or risk Angelic attack, She tearfully obeyed.
People of God that was how the demon was begging us to allow her go.
This was a demon that was so violent some minutes ago and was issuing threats here and there.
The demon started begging "please let me go, I want to go"

We replied" Not yet, you have two tasks to perform before you go.
1. You are going to prostate 7 times and proclaim Christ as your Lord and Master.

2. You are to use the Name of Jesus Christ to destroy and neutralize that your kingdom.

After that the Angels would be waiting to relocate you to hell."

And then the demon replied " This humiliation is too much for me. Why are you doing this?"

Then in a harsh tone I spat out " You are to obey orders and not question them.
So now don't waste our time!"
The demon obeyed quickly.
The demon was later neutralized and the girl was saved and finally delivered from marine kingdom.
She is now living victoriously in God's Power.

As a Christian do not downplay the importance of Angelic assistance and the Altar.
There is more to what is happening than what we see physically.

Stay blessed.

https://chenkovwrites..com/2018/10/the-angels-and-altar.html
Re: The Angels And The Altar by chiefolododo(m): 2:46am On Oct 05, 2018
At the name of Jesus...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Angels And The Altar by LordReed(m): 6:03am On Oct 05, 2018
With all the cameras recording Sunday services not one angel has been captured on film. LoLz

(1) (Reply)

** Beware Of Monitoring Spirits Around ** / Somebody Tell Nigeria Christians, God Is Not On 2019 Ballot / A Black Pope Will Be The End Of Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.