Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,312 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

The Power Of Light (8) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Light (8) (187 Views)

Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? / Inspect The Fruits(satan could masquerade as Angel of light) / When satan & his agents Appear As Angel Of Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Light (8) by Revadebola: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
THE POWER OF LIGHT. (cool

Continued From Yesterday.

Rather than fear, you should be strong and of a good courage.

Repeatedly God also commanded that you should be strong and of a good courage, in the book of Joshua chapter 1.

Joshua 1:6-7,9 (KJV)
"Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them. Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest........ Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest".

PRAYER POINTS :
1. I receive the grace for boldness.
2. From now I will be courageous.
3. I decree, in Jesus Name I take steps of faith.
4. From today, I go from strength to strength.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

Religion - Why Do We Expect Easy Answers? / How To Be Saved And Start A New Life In Jesus! / Strictly For Fresh Graduates � Whatsapp Job Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.