Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,719 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? (1246 Views)

Just 2% Of Israel's Population Are Christians (What Then Is The Largest Religion / Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by enilove(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
How many christian politician can we point at as an example of a honest and trustworthy leader for this Nation?

This nation is supposed to be making progress and envy to many African nations because of we Christians .

Our pastors are even making the matters worse .

Matthew 5:14-16 KJV
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
[15] Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. [16] Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

A christian is expected to be honest , truthful , have integrity , gentle , loving , hard working , contented .

But majority of us now are not different from children of darkness who :

Curse , are abusive , fights ,tell lies , lusts , murder , are covetous , full of pride , unthankful , witches and wizard pastors and members etc .

That is why our lives are not converting souls to the kingdom of Our God . People can't differentiate between a christian woman and an harlot with regards to dressing.

Employers are no longer confident and happy for having Christians as staff unlike in the past .

Our lives are not convincing the Muslims and other non believers that Jesus is Lord.

Nigerians are not looking or begging Christians to come into power to rule since they know we are not different

We should individually examine ourselves and make a turnaround that would make hosts of heaven to rejoice .

No one is left out . We are all guilty and need to change if we are thinking of making heaven and rule forever with a Holy God .

I am not saying there are no exceptions or good ones , there are , but are just too few .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by enilove(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
Church leaders should concentrate more on building the lives of their members rather than building structures that will be burnt with fire at the end.

Teaching members the life of holiness and helping them out in their areas of needs is what the churches need and not the outward beauty of the church. Inward beauty of the members is what our Lord wants to see .

This will make Our Creator happy . This we should pursue .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by DappaD: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
OP I'll be frank with you—you already lost it completely when you mentioned “Christian” and “Politician” in the same sentence.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by enilove(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
DappaD:
OP I'll be frank with you—you already lost it completely when you mentioned “Christian” and “Politician” in the same sentence.

How ? tell me .
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by DappaD: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
enilove:

How ? tell me .

Are those you're referring to as “Christians” truly following Jesus’ example?
Because that “Christian” name dey sweet many people to answer.

When Jesus was offered a political position to be king, why do you think he rejected the offer? John 6:15
Jesus’ answer was clear: He was no part of the world and he also said of his true disciples: They are no part of the world. John 15:18-20; 17:14-16

What was the reason for this?

Because Jesus and his disciples knew that the one in control of ALL the governments of this world was Satan the Devil. John 12:31, 14:30; 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19; Revelation 12:9
After all, Satan was willing to give Jesus all the kingdoms of the earth [since they belonged to Satan] if only Jesus would compromise his integrity to God and worship him. Matthew 4:8-10, Luke 4:5-8
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by DappaD: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
However, the most appropriate answer to the question of your thread is found at Matthew 7:15-23.
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by enilove(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
DappaD:

Are those you're referring to as “Christians” truly following Jesus’ example?
Because that “Christian” name dey sweet many people to answer.

When Jesus was offered a political position to be king, why do you think he rejected the offer? John 6:15
Jesus’ answer was clear: He was no part of the world and he also said of his true disciples: They are no part of the world. John 15:18-20; 17:14-16

What was the reason for this?

Because Jesus and his disciples knew that the one in control of ALL the governments of this world was Satan the Devil. John 12:31, 14:30; 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19; Revelation 12:9
After all, Satan was willing to give Jesus all the kingdoms of the earth [since they belonged to Satan] if only Jesus would compromise his integrity to God and worship him. Matthew 4:8-10, Luke 4:5-8

You mean Christian cannot be a governor?
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by enilove(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
DappaD:
However, the most appropriate answer to the question of your thread is found at Matthew 7:15-23.

This doesn't relate to the devil thread .
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by DappaD: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
OP you need to read between the lines. I'm not here to spoonfeed you.
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by enilove(m): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
DappaD:
OP you need to read between the lines. I'm not here to spoonfeed you.

What do you mean by spoonfeed ?

You are not making any tangible contribution .

You claimed I should not have included politicians in my statement as part of Christians .
My question is why ?

Read your bible b4 concluding you know it all next time .

Matthew 21:31 KJV
Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by Eviana(f): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Perhaps you should say "some" instead of a blanket statement which would include "all" of only "1" religion.

Not "1" religion, be it true or false, has a perfect set of people in it.
I have yet to see it....cause it doesn't exist.
Agents of darkness have been scattered throughout each and every religion or lack thereof....

Please be fair...thanks.
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by enilove(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Eviana:
Perhaps you should say "some" instead of a blanket statement which would include all of only 1 religion.

Not 1 religion, be it true or false, has a perfect set of people in it.
I have yet to see it..
Agents of darkness have been scattered throughout each and every religion or lack thereof....

Please be fair...thanks.

That is true , but can you mention ,among the Christian politicians , any one with a good example of a christian you feel can make people to come to Christ ?

I did not include other religions because they are not children of the same God with us.
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by DappaD: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
What I meant by “I won't spoonfeed you” was that you should come to your own conclusions yourself.

If the people you call “Christians” engage in politics, then we cannot say they are imitating Jesus' example to keep away from such. John 6:15, 1Peter 2:21
And hence my answer at Matthew 7:15-23 applies to them.

enilove:

What do you mean by spoonfeed ?
You are not making any tangible contribution .
You claimed I should not have included politicians in my statement as part of Christians .
My question is why ?
Read your bible b4 concluding you know it all next time .
Matthew 21:31 KJV
Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by Eviana(f): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
enilove:

That is true , but can you mention among the Christian politicians any one with a good example of a christian you feel can make peoples to come to Christ ?

I don't know the politicians in Nigeria...never lived there.

I can only speak about the ones here in the U.S.
I just looked at your title and read through your thread to see you bashing Christians or what I perceived it as.

I don't know that it's really a politician's obligation to bring people to Christ.
Maybe sometimes a Christian shouldn't be in certain positions anyhow cause it directly conflicts with certain convictions...
I think it's a Christian's obigation to bring people to Christ....but it has to be done in a wise manner.
Perhaps we should pray for those in governmental positions to renew their relationships with Christ....and live a life daily that will cause people to enquire about why the person is in a peaceful/joyful mind-set daily.
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by enilove(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
DappaD:
What I meant by “I won't spoonfeed you” was that you should come to your own conclusions yourself.

If the people you call “Christians” engage in politics, then we cannot say they are imitating Jesus' example to keep away from such. John 6:15, 1Peter 2:21
And hence my answer at Matthew 7:15-23 applies to them.

I said it all in my first post above that we should be light as God says we are .
No matter the profession you are into , be truthful with it according to the standard of God .

My question is a direct one . Are Christians not supposed to go into politics ?
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by enilove(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
Eviana:

I don't know the politicians in Nigeria...never lived there.

I can only speak about the ones here in the U.S.
I just looked at your title and read through your thread to see you bashing Christians or what I perceived it as.

I don't know that it's really a politician's obligation to bring people to Christ.
Maybe sometimes a Christian shouldn't be in certain positions anyhow cause it directly conflicts with certain convictions...
I think it's a Christian's obigation to bring people to Christ....but it has to be done in a wise manner.
Perhaps we should pray for those in governmental positions to renew their relationships with Christ....and live a life daily that will cause people to enquire about why the person is in a peaceful/joyful mind-set daily.

You live in America , right ?

The policies of your former president Obama and that of presidentcTrump , which one do you think would bring glory to God ?
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by DappaD: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
I guess I should make my identity clearer so you can understand my viewpoint.
I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and I wholeheartedly support God's Kingdom[a real government].(Daniel 2:44)

So concerning the highlighted, Jesus says of his true disciples: “They are no part of the world”—John 17:14-16

Meaning that they would neither take part in the world's political systems nor pledge support to any human governments INSTEAD they would be completely neutral in all political and social matters and fully support God's Kingdom. John 18:36

enilove:

I said it all in my first post above that we should be light as God says we are .
No matter the profession you are into , be truthful with it according to the standard of God .
My question is a direct one . Are Christians not supposed to go into politics ?

Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Whether President, Governor, Senator, King or Queen. Anyone having to do with politics are indirectly serving under the man who said "I will give you all the authorities and glory of the earth's rulership because it has been handed over to me and i give it to whoever i wish" {Luke 4:6} that's why Jesus keep avoiding this man and his government {John 6:15; John 14:30: 18:36} Jesus also warned us not to participate in the politics of this world {John 17:14-16} because everything now is under Satan! 1John 5:19 undecided

enilove:

You mean Christian cannot be a governor?
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by enilove(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
DappaD:
I guess I should make my identity clearer so you can understand my viewpoint.
I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and I wholeheartedly support God's Kingdom[a real government].(Daniel 2:44)

So concerning the highlighted, Jesus says of his true disciples: “They are no part of the world”—John 17:14-16

Meaning that they would neither take part in the world's political systems nor pledge support to any human governments INSTEAD they would be completely neutral in all political and social matters and fully support God's Kingdom. John 18:36

You are misinterpreting the Bible .

You said we are not to pledge support to any human government . Why did the Bible say in

Romans 13:1-7 KJV
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. [2] Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. [3] For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: [4] For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. [5] Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. [6] For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. [7] Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due ; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

If the power that be are of God , why can't Gods children be in power and move lives of people forward ?

The '' world '' Jesus is talking about is the corrupt earth . The abomination of this world . We are not part of that .
It means the evil deeds of the world .

Can you see where you got it wrong ?
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by enilove(m): 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Whether President, Governor, Senator, King or Queen. Anyone having to do with politics are indirectly serving under the man who said "I will give you all the authorities and glory of the earth's rulership because it has been handed over to me and i give it to whoever i wish" {Luke 4:6} that's why Jesus keep avoiding this man and his government {John 6:15; John 14:30: 18:36} Jesus also warned us not to participate in the politics of this world {John 17:14-16} because everything now is under Satan! 1John 5:19 undecided

Is the educational system not part of government .

Why going to school to acquire education , since it is part of the system set up by the world system .
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
You surely quote God's word but you don't know the practical application!

Let me tell you the practical application of the Bible quote in bolded. It means Don't ever protest against anything those in authority does, they are there for a purpose and the weapons in their hand is not just there but to deal with rebels. So don't rebel against them because God who promised a Paradise have a reason why he allows them to be there

For instance JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES don't join in any protest against the government because Jesus said we mustn't do that! Matthew 5:41

enilove:

You said we are not to pledge support to any human government . Why did the Bible say in

[b]Romans 13:1-7 KJV
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. [2] Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. [3] For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: [4] For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. [5] Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. [6] For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. [7] Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due ; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.[/b]

If the power that be are of God , why can't Gods children be in power and move lives of people forward ?

The '' world '' Jesus is talking about is the corrupt earth . The abomination of this world . We are not part of that .

Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by enilove(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
You surely quote God's word but you don't know the practical application!

Let me tell you the practical application of the Bible quote in bolded. It means Don't ever protest against anything those in authority does, they are there for a purpose and the weapons in their hand is not just there but to deal with rebels. So don't rebel against them because God who promised a Paradise have a reason why he allows them to be there

For instance JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES don't join in any protest against the government because Jesus said we mustn't do that! Matthew 5:41

But you did not read what he said

He said '' we don't give support . .. ''. Is that not contrary to the word of God .

Pls , don't jump into conclusion without getting you facts right .
No one needs to be taught separately the application of the word of God except a baby christian .
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
We go to schools to acquire knowledge and skills
{Mark 6:3} butt when it comes to participation in politics we decline! John 6:15

Jesus' Apostles weren't well educated {Act 4:13} so Jesus chose Paul who was highly educated {Act 22:3} to serve as the Apostles for the nations {1Timothy 2:7} so as not to feel intimidated when he needs to speak with elites. Of course those who trained Paul wanted to use him in politics but when he accepted Christianity he forgo politics completely that's why he was treated with contempt for the rest of his life! 2Corinthians 11:22-27

enilove:

Is the educational system not part of government .
Why going to school to acquire education , since it is part of the system set up by the world system .
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
The highlighted is true about JWs globally that's why we find it easy to love our fellow believers from all places {John 13:34-35, 17:20-23} if we do give our support to human government how do you want me to treat my Christian brother from another country when i'm giving my support to the government of my own country who issues order for it's supporters to hate and kill people from other countries?

For instance when there was a dispute between Ife and Modakeke (Osun state) only JWs from both clans remain neutral,
WHY?
We don't give our support to world rulers!

But we must honour them! undecided

enilove:

But you did not read what he said

He said ''we don't give support . .. ''. Is that not contrary to the word of God .

Pls , don't jump into conclusion without getting you facts right .
No one needs to be taught separately the application of the word of God except a baby christian .
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by enilove(m): 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
We go to schools to acquire knowledge and skills
{Mark 6:3} butt when it comes to participation in politics we decline! John 6:15

Jesus' Apostles weren't well educated {Act 4:13} so Jesus chose Paul who was highly educated {Act 22:3} to serve as the Apostles for the nations {1Timothy 2:7} so as not to feel intimidated when he needs to speak with elites. Of course those who trained Paul wanted to use him in politics but when he accepted Christianity he forgo politics completely that's why he was treated with contempt for the rest of his life! 2Corinthians 11:22-27

That was their assignments or callings .

But what about David and some other kings in the Bible .

God is not only after individual , He is after the nation or country as well .
The way and manner a nation us being ruled can bring judgement of God upon such nation .
When evil men are ruling a nation , don't you know it can destroy the lives , properties and plans of God for such nation ?

Psalm 9:17 KJV
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

When we allow the Muslims to be ruling this nation and convert it to an an Islamic nation , would it be said that we are worshipping God then ?
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by enilove(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted is true about JWs globally that's why we find it easy to love our fellow believers from all places {John 13:34-35, 17:20-23} if we do give our support to human government how do you want me to treat my Christian brother from another country when i'm giving my support to the government of my own country who issues order for it's supporters to hate and kill people from other countries?

For instance when there was a dispute between Ife and Modakeke (Osun state) only JWs from both clans remain neutral,
WHY?
We don't give our support to world rulers!

But we must honour them! undecided

That is why God is not against Christian being in control of the affairs of the nation.

Agents of darkness cannot be giving evil orders to us to follow.

And the Bible tells us to obey all authorities .

If you as a person , becomes the President of this nation , how many lives do you think would be saved .

All these corruption that is wasting resources and lives would be stopped .

Would God condemn you when you do good and honest works that would save souls ?
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:00am On Dec 24, 2020
enilove:

That was their assignments or callings .
But what about David and some other kings in the Bible
David reigned over a nation whose laws were given by God, after the Babylonians destroyed the nation God's laws no more works in Israel till today.

God is not only after individual , He is after the nation or country as well .
The way and manner a nation us being ruled can bring judgement of God upon such nation .
When evil men are ruling a nation , don't you know it can destroy the lives , properties and plans of God for such nation ?
Psalm 9:17 KJV
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
When we allow the Muslims to be ruling this nation and convert it to an an Islamic nation , would it be said that we are worshipping God then ?

Jesus knew his followers must not participate in politics before issuing the order for us to leave any city or nation where they will not allow us to practice our faith {Matthew 10:23} if we are to participate in politics please why do we (who are part of the rulers) flee? undecided
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by DappaD: 12:04am On Dec 24, 2020
Of course the Bible says we should be in subjection to the superior authorities only because God has allowed them to exercise authority for now. Rebelling against the governments(Caesar) would mean we're going against God's arrangements. (Romans 13:1, Titus 3:1, 1Peter 2:13)

But since God has allowed it for now, he said when the time comes, his own Government/Kingdom will completely wipe out and destroy all human governments in the future. Daniel 2:44, Revelation 16:14-16, 19:11-21

On the issue of allegiance/devotion, that's where another Bible principle comes to the fore.
Let's go back to the book of Matthew 22, that is, when the Pharisees and members of Herod's political party tried to get Jesus to commit sedition.
They came in pretense saying: “What do you think? Should we pay head tax to Caesar?”
Jesus had already read their wicked hearts and asked that they should bring him a tax coin, so he asked them: “Whose inscription and image is on the coin?”. They replied simply: “Caesar”
Then Jesus set out the principle that would guide his own disciples on matters of loyalty and obedience: “Pay back therefore, Caesar's things to Caesar's and God's things to God”—Matthew 22:15-21

Who is Caesar and what belongs to Caesar?
Caesar represents the government of the land. Caesar's things represents the legal tender[money] since it was the government that printed the money we use in exchange, it's only right that the government ask it back in forms of taxes, dues and tributes. Romans 13:7

Who is God and what belongs to God?
Jehovah God is the Sovereign Ruler of the Universe. Psalm 83:18
God's things represents:

1. OUR LIFE[Psalm 36:9]
Since Jehovah gave us life we can never give our lives for our country(Caesar) for any reason whatsoever. Caesar has no right to ask for it in the first place.

2. EXCLUSIVE DEVOTION.[Exodus 34:14]
Jehovah is a jealous God[1Corinthians 10:22] so when it comes to our whole-hearted allegiance and devotion, we give that only to God and not Caesar. Mark 12:29

3. COMPLETE OBEDIENCE.[Acts 5:29]
Of course we are obedient to the laws of the land where we live but whenever the government(Caesar) wants us[Jehovah's Witnesses] to go against God's standards found in the Bible, we will give them a resounding NO because it is Jehovah who we must obey as Supreme Ruler rather than men.

So what Jesus was implying in Matthew 22:21 was that Caesar(the government) should know his boundaries but at times, they refuse to keep to the agreement that's why they'll persecute and label us “extremists” because we refused to submit to laws that are contrary to Jehovah's standards. Matthew 5:10-12, John 15:18-20

enilove:

Romans 13:1-7 KJV
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. [2] Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. [3] For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: [4] For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. [5] Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. [6] For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. [7] Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due ; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2020
You don't know what you're saying! embarassed

Satan is the ruler of this world, it's only those who do and promote his will that he will allow to rule not someone who will plan to stop corruption, prostitution, homosexuality, lesbianism and so on.

Think for a moment, how many good people have you heard lasted in power here in Nigeria?

Awolowo brought free education, free health and he was even planning free power supply because Nigeria discovered oil! I knew all these because my own father was one of his henchmen back in the early 80s. Awo was frustrated to death here in Nigeria he never became the president!

Check the face of that man on the #20 note, this man said "My people (Nigerians) must eat to satisfaction, they must have access to free health, educated and electricity. I want a Nigerian child to wake up each day and say God bless Nigeria!"
Muritala Muhammad was assassinated in cold blood here in Nigeria and nothing happened. All his good plans were thrown into the trash bin.
He spent just six months in power and Nigerians were living like Kings, during his time exchange rate was $7=#1, Nigerians were eating good food, we had so much in abundance, he brought Indians to the general hospitals, patients were treated like celebrities (free of charge), please ask anybody if this is a lie!
Muritala made use eat in the hospitals for free to the point where a patient will not like to leave the general hospitals due to free food with full cream milk everyday! I witnessed all of these with my own eyes and ate eat with my own mouth.

But what did this man got back?

His flesh was torn with bullets all because he did not work for the will of the king of darkness!

So when i'm telling you what true Christians say don't just think i'm been brainwashed i'm talking from experience!

Satan is the ruler of this world and until God's kingdom comes, God's children will have nothing to do with politics!

May you have PEACE! smiley

enilove:

That is why God is not against Christian being in control of the affairs of the nation.

Agents of darkness cannot be giving evil orders to us to follow.

And the Bible tells us to obey all authorities .

If you as a person , becomes the President of this nation , how many lives do you think would be saved .

All these corruption that is wasting resources and lives would be stopped .

Would God condemn you when you do good and honest works that would save souls ?

Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by enilove(m): 12:39am On Dec 24, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Satan is the ruler of this world, it's only those who do and promote his will that he will allow to rule not someone who will plan to stop corruption, prostitution, homosexuality, lesbianism and so on.

Think for a moment, how many good people have you heard lasted in power here in Nigeria?

Awolowo brought free education, free health and he was even planning free power supply because Nigeria discovered oil! I knew all these because my own father was one of his henchmen back in the early 80s. Awo was frustrated to death here in Nigeria he never became the president!

Check the face of that man on the #20 note, this man said "My people (Nigerians) must eat to satisfaction, they must have access to free health, educated and electricity. I want a Nigerian child to wake up each day and say God bless Nigeria!"
Muritala Muhammad was assassinated in cold blood here in Nigeria and nothing happened. All his good plans were thrown into the trash bin.
He spent just six months in power and Nigerians were living like Kings, during his time exchange rate was $7=#1, Nigerians were eating good food, we had so much in abundance, he brought Indians to the general hospitals, patients were treated like celebrities (free of charge), please ask anybody if this is a lie!
Muritala made use eat in the hospitals for free to the point where a patient will not like to leave the general hospitals due to free food with full cream milk everyday! I witnessed all of these with my own eyes and ate eat with my own mouth.

His flesh was torn with bullets all because he did not work for the will of the king of darkness!

So when i'm telling you what true Christians say don't just think i'm been brainwashed i'm talking from experience!

Satan is the ruler of this world and until God's kingdom comes, God's children will have nothing to do with politics!

When did Satan start to rule this world?

Before Jesus or after death of Jesus ?
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by enilove(m): 12:55am On Dec 24, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Satan is the ruler of this world as long as we allow him. We have the power to take what belongs to us from him .
That is part of the battle Jesus worn for us on the Cross

Did God not say '' the power that be are ORDAINED or predestined by God .

How and why do you think God will put the children of the devil in Power and leave out His children ? Or is God not involved in the affairs of this world again ?
Re: Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? by DappaD: 12:59am On Dec 24, 2020
enilove:

When did Satan start to rule this world?

Before Jesus or after death of Jesus ?

Immediately after Adam and Eve sinned and God dismissed them from the garden of Eden. Genesis 3:1-24
Ever since then the vast majority of mankind has been controlled and manipulated by Satan because it is written about Cain(second generational human) that he “originated with the wicked one[Satan]” and served Satan's interests by persecuting and killing a true worshiper, Abel—Genesis 4:5-8, 1John 3:10-12

Jehovah God handpicked some individuals to be his people by virtue of their hearts being complete towards him—Abel, Enoch, Noah, Job, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and then faithful men from the nation of Israel as his people. Hebrews 12:1 describes this set of people as a “great cloud of witnesses” since they were the only worshipers of the true God while the rest of mankind were controlled by Satan and his demons. Ephesians 6:12

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? / My Experience In India Temple / Logical Fallacies Employed In Trinitarian Theology 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.