Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Henry Nweke: Details about Two Students Killed In Asaba, Delta State - Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Henry Nweke: Details about Two Students Killed In Asaba, Delta State - Photo (642 Views)

Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Henry Nweke: Details about Two Students Killed In Asaba, Delta State - Photo by Celense(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
According to a fresh graduate of the school (name withheld), when asked of what happened at the Venue of the incidence....and he has this say:

Note: please, Don't mind some grammatical errors, it's written as narrated by him.

Henry was with another degree student..,, who then told us how it all happened.

I don't actually know the guy by name but his an Igbo student, so I don't​ like talk to him as at wen I was still schooling there.

According to the guy he said Henry and himself were on there way to search for schools that would accept them for Teaching practice.

Along the way, they stopped by the school football pitch to buy abacha also called African salad. The reason being that food vendors are stationed there doing there sales because APC party are carrying out there senatorial primaries there.

So there was lots of people there, as in delegates to vote. The student with Henry said a police SARs officer approach them asking who they are n they replied students. But the officer demanded for their identity cards.

Henry provided his but the other student was not carrying his, which is possible most times. The officer started grabbing the other student wit Henry who was also the person narrating these to us.

During this scuffle Henry was arguing with the officer telling him that this is there School premises. Also along the line a degree student called Ejike was at the field that moment collecting revenue from the food n soft drinks vendors, because he is part of the S. U. G welfare team. He (Ejike) also pleaded with the officer telling him that these are their students, but the officer disagreed.

In a twinkle of an eye the SARs police officer used his riffle butt to start hitting Henry on his face n also shot at Henry twice.

It's not that complicated, because it happened in an open field filled up with lots of eye witness.

Students (witnesses) that were present there are all saying same thing...he said.

The other student that was with​ Henry, the one the SARs officer was grabbing earlier on broke free as the happy trigger officer was killing Henry and as the Officer tried shooting at him he now shot another person who happens to be one of the vendors. The soft drink vendor was also shot twice by the officer. On the leg n stomach.

What has the school done about it??*.......And he said

The school..!!! You know nah. The only thing I can tell you as at now is that the provost has gone to Abuja cos he was summoned.

_STILL REPORTING_

Yes!! it has happened but someone have to take the fall for it. And what I want most is Justice and not kangaroo Justice.

What are the students up to? he said......

We have done our bit..,, took protest to the police head quarters at okpanam road afterwards to government house.

If you were the policeman what would you do? he said.....

Well, If am the police officer in that situation and someone insults ,pushes or slaps me as I am on duty. All I need to do is to get him or her arrested with the help of other police officer present. Take him to the station, beat him or her up n charge the person for assault on a police man on duty.

He also narrated that the police men deployed for the primaries and which are on ground as at when the incident took place was close to 600 personnels or more.

Could you believe that after the Officer shot them, He immediately ran to their squads Sienna bus and they drove off shooting sporadically.

Unfortunately for them, one of their squad member has not entered the Sienna bus and was running on foot when the people that came for the elections as delegates caught him.

What about the students....Did they try attacking them?* And he said......

Students are on vacation but the few that were around tried lynching the police officer... before other officers came to his rescue by shooting into the Air n firing tear gas cannon.

No qualms..,, Let's wait and see What the family has to do about it. Hopefully he would be laid to rest after that....he said.

Do you think the victims deserves this?

(1) (Reply)

R / Man, His Wife, Daughter And Mother-in-law All Die In A Car Accident In Anambra / Mbaka Shot In Enugu – Adoration Says Assassination Attempt Politically-motivated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.