Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Sosovibez: Asomugha Sonia Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sosovibez: Asomugha Sonia Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) (30550 Views)

Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Kerry Washington & Her Husband, Nnamdi Asomugha At 33rd Independent Spirit Award / Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sosovibez: Asomugha Sonia Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Bacteriologist(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Richdad50:

You are Right!

Whatever floats your theistic boat.
Re: Sosovibez: Asomugha Sonia Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Bacteriologist:

Whatever floats your theistic boat.

YOU ARE RIGHT

2 Likes

Re: Sosovibez: Asomugha Sonia Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Bacteriologist(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
Richdad50:

YOU ARE RIGHT

Stay away from my mentions, conman. I guess that's the only meme you got. I didn't expect much from a delusional theist anyway.

Even Robert Kiyosaki will be ashamed he has a student like you.
Re: Sosovibez: Asomugha Sonia Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Besk: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
EmagNig:
A Nigerian female singer who goes by the stage name Sosovibez has taken to her social media page to inform her followers on how she escaped unhurt from a terrible accident while traveling.

The lady who posted photos from the scene of the accident, wrote that it happened 4 days ago and luckily no life was lost in the accident.

She wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-singer-escapes-unhurt-in-ghastly-motor-accident

Hallelujah! All glory be to God.

Only Jesus Christ could have done this.

All glory be to
God, the Father
God, the Son, and
God, the Holy Spirit

1 Like

Re: Sosovibez: Asomugha Sonia Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
Bacteriologist:

Stay away from my mentions, conman. I guess that's the only meme you got. I didn't expect much from a delusional theist anyway.

Even Robert Kiyosaki will be ashamed he has a student like you.
YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sosovibez: Asomugha Sonia Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Zoroaster: 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Which God?...tchw
Re: Sosovibez: Asomugha Sonia Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Akabuking: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jerrynet:
Exploitation of parents by Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board. Through the ongoing Students Biometric Registration. When the project was introduced, it was applauded by the parents. But now they have stop the parents to register their wards by themselves because they just want to raise fund by all means for the election in 2019.
what is this one saying?

Re: Sosovibez: Asomugha Sonia Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Akabuking: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
singer wey
the enter guo, that one na singer?

1 Like

Re: Sosovibez: Asomugha Sonia Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Akachukwu42(m): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
Bacteriologist:
Same thing with selfish ignorant religionists.

No thanks to auto-crash engineers working their asses off everyday to make vehicles safer.

Until Nigerians learn to understand all this simple facts, we can never grow. They just find a way of beinging religion into everything

1 Like

Re: Sosovibez: Asomugha Sonia Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by donqx: 12:53am On Oct 05, 2018
smiley
Re: Sosovibez: Asomugha Sonia Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by stevedre: 2:04am On Oct 05, 2018
Richdad50:
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue but i have seen only a few as foolish as You.

Perfect reply. You did well mate.
Re: Sosovibez: Asomugha Sonia Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by pacificom: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2018
wemimo88:
Thank God for your lives
Congratulation dear. You won, Death lost !
Re: Sosovibez: Asomugha Sonia Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by xamura: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2018
thank God for your life
READY TO KICKSTART YOUR ICT CAREER? ATTEND MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT FOR FREE

Most of us can't live without social media and our favourite mobile apps. With more and more people relying on their phones to do virtually everything, companies need talented mobile application developers to create the latest and greatest Smartphone applications. That's why mobile application development is such a hot

This free Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

DATE: 6TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Sosovibez: Asomugha Sonia Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by felixray2010(m): 2:06am On Oct 11, 2018
Bacteriologist:

Stupid yet my thumb is wiser than your blighted generation put together.
See mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naomi Peller 13th Birthday: Shina Peller Celebrates His Daughter / Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets / Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.