Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog (3580 Views)

ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record / UNIMAID Lecturer Of Forestry Department Makes Students To Carry Live Snake As CA / OAU HOD Flogs Students In Dramatic Arts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by obafemee80(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgJ-pObgBk0

Incredible footage captures three brave boys fighting a huge boa constrictor that is trying to kill their dog.

The youngsters use sticks and a metal table leg to wrestle with the reptile after it wrapped itself around their pet's lower body and hind legs.

But the clip shows the snake repeatedly clench its jaws and tighten its vice-like grip around the dog.

Eventually, the boys unravel the monster serpent off the pooch who is seen running free.

The older boy holds the writhing snake up by its head at the end of the 21-second clip.

It is unclear where or when the dramatic footage was filmedĀ but it has been widely shared online this week.

Many lauded the boys' bravery.

One social media user wrote: "The poor dog - he was absolutely terrified. Well done those children!"

Another viewer posted: "The things we would do for our furry friends, very brave of the lads, delighted to see the dog escaped unharmed."

And a third posted: "Well done to the people saving the lovely dog! Hope he's recovered well."

Some even called for the boys to be rewarded for their heroics.

"Amazing video. Those kids should get recognition for their bravery and the love they've shown to their dog," the Facebook user said.

Boa constrictors, often found in North and South America, can reach lengths of up to 13ft.

They ambush their prey, including large birds, bats, lizards and rodents.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/7404970/video-child-fights-massive-snake-kill-pet-dog/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
shockedshocked
Jesos!!! me i cannot do this kind thing oh!! White pple and risk are like 5&6 well kudos to d kids

1 Like

Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by Lordave: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
If na me na to just wash two pots, sharpen two knives, and prepare different ingredients for 2 different species of protinous delicacies..

4 Likes

Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by obafemee80(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lordave:
If na me na to just wash two pots, sharpen two knives, and prepare different ingredients for 2 different species of protinous delicacies..
Hmmm.....

See enjoyment grin

One pot for the dog and the other one for the Snake's meat wink

3 Likes

Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by Lordave: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
obafemee80:

Hmmm.....

See enjoyment grin

One pot for the dog and the other one for the Snake's meat wink
God join my enemies together, who am I to separate the fight?

6 Likes

Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by Tapout(m): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
nice one... Seun 1:0 lalasticlala

The kids just saved Seun from lalasticlala...
If u know u know grin grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by IARASORGANIC: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
The kids gat mind..... If na me I go dey two streets away waiting to hear scores between the dog and the snake. YOLO

1 Like

Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by gaby(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
Wow...

See as the dog humble, the snake go don wound most of him bones. Make dem give am panadol.

What a miss...
Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by Allwility: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
This thread won't make front page.

Lala go just pretend say him no see this post.

Seun right now:

10 Likes

Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by DavidEsq(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lordave:
. But why
Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by wagazala: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lazy dog. If to say na my bingo, e for don arrange the snake with nice bites. Sure dinner. grin

See as the dog take off sef after dem free am. E no even look back.

1 Like

Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by PurestBoy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
RIP to the dog if it's left to me alone. Na to pick race
Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by Willexmania(m): 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lala right now

1 Like

Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Meat don land Nonsense and Ingredients
Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by HarryDuce(m): 12:01am On Oct 05, 2018
If i was in that position....

Goodbye bingo. grin
Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by jaxxy(m): 12:40am On Oct 05, 2018
That must be a pet snake trying to upgrade its meal from cereal and rats to 404
Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by RussianKGB: 1:25am On Oct 05, 2018
Bravery at it's finest. That furry boy will forever give gratitude to his human rescuers.
Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by domido(m): 3:31am On Oct 05, 2018
Brave boys
Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by ednut1(m): 3:46am On Oct 05, 2018
Its a fake video. Staged for youtube views. There are many of it on youtube. Bloody asians

Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2018
This would have hit front page by now, unless Lala has not been paid last moth...

Anyways, all my dogs are Rottweiler, I dont the patience of keeping petty dogs and weaklings at home.. There's a time a 6 foot Python found its way into our camp site, ..Predator (my rotties name) went after it, and in no time, we had snake meat barbecue and chilled beer for dinner.
Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by KingLennon(m): 7:07am On Oct 05, 2018
The dog will in turn save their lives one day.
Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by falcon01: 7:12am On Oct 05, 2018
ednut1:
Its a fake video. Staged for youtube views. There are many of it on youtube. Bloody asians
why did you say so is it because of the comment you saw or you researched on it?.
Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by ednut1(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2018
falcon01:
why did you say so is it because of the comment you saw or you researched on it?.
very common on youtube. U can see dey did not kill d snake which is what a normal person wud do. Dey do it with goats nd pigs too on youtube.

Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by mejai(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2018
lala call ur snake to order
Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by GentleMoney: 8:35am On Oct 05, 2018
shocked
Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by TheMan3: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2018
Lalaaaa o lalastic...

Food don done. Front page direcrmt

Who will bet 100k with me ?
Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 05, 2018
The kids should be Indonesia
Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2018
rychard:
This would have hit front page by now, unless Lala has not been paid last moth...

Anyways, all my dogs are Rottweiler, I dont the patience of keeping petty dogs and weaklings at home.. There's a time a 6 foot Python found its way into our camp site, ..Predator (my rotties name) went after it, and in no time, we had snake meat barbecue and chilled beer for dinner.

Ade why you lying?
Re: Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog by masseratti: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2018
ednut1:
very common on youtube. U can see dey did not kill d snake which is what a normal person wud do. Dey do it with goats nd pigs too on youtube.
my thought exactly immediately I saw the video, that who in is right mind is videoing the whole thing, why can't he or she drop the camera and help.... But hey anything for entertainment... You tube adsense money into their accounts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Family Pls Help Me!! Pic Attached / Moment 400 Level Student Dies While Celebrating After Writing Final Exam (video) / Adjective: How To Describe People's Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.