Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' (48870 Views)

Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by jumpandpas(m): 3:25am On Oct 05, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Why would I go to counselors before my parents?

Have you ever asked a colleague etc. to give you some advice on issues in your business, work, relationships etc. ahead of your parents?

Pls be sincere.

Remember that she didn't say you shouldn't consult your parents.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by JeromeBlack: 3:29am On Oct 05, 2018
jumpandpas:

Have you ever asked a colleague etc. to give you some advice on issues in your business, work, relationships etc. ahead of your parents?

Pls be sincere.

Remember that she didn't say you shouldn't consult your parents.

I work in finance. If I want financial advice, I would meet an accountant or financial manager.

If I want family advice, I would meet a trusted family member first.

Friends usually hear of marriage first because your spouse would actually be your friend before becoming your spouse.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by jumpandpas(m): 3:32am On Oct 05, 2018
JeromeBlack:

There are many people one should consult before pastors.
1. Parents 2. Someine who has a stake in the issue 3. Elders

I disagree.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by JeromeBlack: 3:34am On Oct 05, 2018
jumpandpas:

I disagree.

Go and lick your pastors yansh like a good sheeple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by jumpandpas(m): 3:37am On Oct 05, 2018
JeromeBlack:

I work in finance. If I want financial advice, I would meet an accountant or financial manager.

If I want family advice, I would meet a trusted family member first.

Friends usually hear of marriage first because your spouse would actually be your friend before becoming your spouse.

Remember that church members marries themselves a lot and your parents may not know the character and problems of that girl you picked from your church more than the pastor who has been pastoring her.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by jumpandpas(m): 3:38am On Oct 05, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Go and lick your pastors yansh like a good sheeple.

Thank you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by SachaBastien(m): 4:09am On Oct 05, 2018
WiseStarr:
I will rather die than joining Christianity,Why are these People like this,You call them your spiritual leaders and they are misleading you........I repeat,Will rather die than being Christian

There is nothing wrong in being Christian. However everything is wrong with being stupid. There are a lot of people who are adherents of stupidity and call it Christianity. The Bible is a well of knowledge but many "Christians" do not read it to understand what they claim to practice and profess. They would rather drink from the cesspool of certain whoremongers and money hungry charlatans who masquerade as spiritual leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 05, 2018
WiseStarr:
I will rather die than joining Christianity,Why are these People like this,You call them your spiritual leaders and they are misleading you........I repeat,Will rather die than being Christian
who sabi u
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by WawaIPODJew: 5:05am On Oct 05, 2018
engineerboat:

Is the teaching just starting today.

Freeze or freezer should pack well jare
I knew it!
This dude is not only a bigot . But he’s also a Christian fanatic. No wonder!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by WawaIPODJew: 5:07am On Oct 05, 2018
jumpandpas:

Remember that church members marries themselves a lot and your parents may not know the character and problems of that girl you picked from your church more than the pastor who has been pastoring her.

You’re trying so hard to justify stupidity.
Only fools justify stupidity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by WawaIPODJew: 5:08am On Oct 05, 2018
jumpandpas:

I disagree.

If you like ,dismantle like a miserable sheeple that you are. Who cares
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by jumpandpas(m): 5:13am On Oct 05, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
If you like ,dismantle like a miserable sheeple that you are. Who cares

Only stupid people uses insults to make a comment.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by openmine(m): 5:15am On Oct 05, 2018
CioAngels:
And who is the pastor that will take the place your parents? None, you must be a fool to think your parent is not more important than any pastor. See how Christianity is misleading Nigerians and Africans. What a shame.
Don't get it twisted!
Christianity isn't misleading anyone!
its the laziness of most believers to take time and study the bible to know what it says!
Most prefer what their pastor says whether true or not!
So don't blame Christianity unless you have a personal issue with the belief!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by openmine(m): 5:19am On Oct 05, 2018
Hundredfold4lif:
Freeze is Antichrist!
freeze believes in God and in Christ! An Antichrist does not even believe in Christ and hates the bible! Please try and study the meaning of some words before labelling it on people!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by OYEDIPE(m): 5:21am On Oct 05, 2018
Lorenzop:
Like it or not Freeze attacks them with facts....this statement from Pastor Adeboye's wife goes to tell you how this so called men of God see themselves as demigods...what nonsense.....more reason i hate pentecostal pastors...they over do their own....you hardly see an Anglican, Catholic or Methodist priest behave with such audacity.....well only the same set of fools they have been deceiving since 1909 AD will heed this trash of advice undecided undecided undecided
Please add Baptist, Presbyterian, Qua Ibuo and JW to your list.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by WawaIPODJew: 5:31am On Oct 05, 2018
jumpandpas:

Only stupid people uses insults to make a comment.
Cry me a river cheesy.
Pastor Adeboye is a bastard cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by aku626(m): 5:39am On Oct 05, 2018
It’s a church doctrine that guides the church, it encourages church members to pray before making a final decision about their partner. This doesn’t mean he has the authority to say no to whomever you want to get married to, a Pastor is only a spiritual guide as marriage isn’t only a physical engagement, he’s meant to pray along side with you before you make your last stand. Of cos your parents might have seen the lady or guy in question around you and might know your intentions but before you declare it to them always seek Gods face
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by JustMercy: 5:42am On Oct 05, 2018
WiseStarr:

You are already dead. Wake up through the life of Christ and be one of those who will reign in eternity with Christ and not with Satan. It is a choice though.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by olowo1995(m): 5:48am On Oct 05, 2018
wayne4loan:
dude pls shut the fuvk up angry

Why the hell did u ask him to shut up when he express his feeling, is there any restrictions on whatever one have to say, u hypocrite that call urself a religion fellow.

I support the dude in his statement
Joining christainity is the last thing am gonna do on earth

If it disturb u, Lagos Lagoon is there waiting for u
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by STEREOV4545: 5:53am On Oct 05, 2018
I will rather die than joining Christianity,Why are these People like this,You call them your spiritual leaders and they are misleading you........I repeat,Will rather die than being Christian[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by JustMercy: 5:54am On Oct 05, 2018
oyahitme:
Wife of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Foluke Adeboye, Trends on Twitter after mentioning a statement while preaching at the church’s annual Youth Convention this morning, advising the youths to seek the counsel of their pastors first before their parents when they decide they want to get married.

Daddy Freeze came out to reacts to this statement:

Are these people beginning to manifest early signs of senility?
-
These teachings have no recourse to the Bible! Jesus himself said you shouldn’t give money meant for your parents to the temple, let alone this trash.
-
I hope these people have access to the wealth and the airplane she and her husband are flying, when they have finished helping them take all these decisions for them?� ~FRZ

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/go-to-your-pastor-first-to-consult-for.html

I pity people who run with half message. Be careful with this mr Freeze that is freezing your mind from divine revelation. If you care, reach out to Mrs Adeboye for clarification. Don't run and open your mouth to talk anyhow without having the full detail of what she said first.

Well, I also know that there are many unbelievers on nairaland who hate Christ and do not want anything about Him. Remember your hatred can't nail Him to the cross again. So stop wasting energy and repent to receive eternal life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by PrinceAyke: 5:59am On Oct 05, 2018
WiseStarr:

Can u die already
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by PrinceAyke: 6:04am On Oct 05, 2018
Any one following this Freeze guy is actually as sick as he is. He is just an attention seeking, stupid Troll forming "free the sheeple"....bullshit.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by naijanaso: 6:05am On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Freeze stop reacting to every topic. Teach your own
His reaction has already taught his own. How can you ask me to see my pastor before my parents when I want to get married? Let's get one thing clear...most of these pastors are known after we became full adults and independent. Our parents took care of us from cradle to adulthood, going through hell to raise us even through the expensive schools built by so called pastors. After all the sufferings, I should now place a pastors higher than my parents in cadre of esteem? NO WAY.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by JeromeBlack: 6:05am On Oct 05, 2018
jumpandpas:

How would the pastor know the character of each and every member? Does he have time to work with all the members?

We give pastors too much authority in this country.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by JeromeBlack: 6:06am On Oct 05, 2018
PrinceAyke:
Any one following this Freeze guy is actually as sick as he is. He is just an attention seeking, stupid Troll forming "free the sheeple"....bullshit.

Yet, you hypocritically have nothing to say about the lying pastors that Freeze exposes.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by Lotechi(m): 6:07am On Oct 05, 2018
oyahitme:
Wife of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Foluke Adeboye, Trends on Twitter after mentioning a statement while preaching at the church’s annual Youth Convention this morning, advising the youths to seek the counsel of their pastors first before their parents when they decide they want to get married.

Daddy Freeze came out to reacts to this statement:

Are these people beginning to manifest early signs of senility?
-
These teachings have no recourse to the Bible! Jesus himself said you shouldn’t give money meant for your parents to the temple, let alone this trash.
-
I hope these people have access to the wealth and the airplane she and her husband are flying, when they have finished helping them take all these decisions for them?� ~FRZ

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/go-to-your-pastor-first-to-consult-for.html

Every section in the Nigerian State is in an indescribable mess.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by abbeyty(m): 6:13am On Oct 05, 2018
fk these scammers called pastor...I don't blame them cuz majority of these pastors wake their own parents up with slide tackle that is why they dont want you to value your own parents. Listen to these scammers at your own risk
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by emerged01(m): 6:22am On Oct 05, 2018
WiseStarr:

You made this comment because of a spiritual leader not because of the teachings of Jesus Christ. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by Bintuenyo: 6:22am On Oct 05, 2018
Why? na your marry?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by Oyindidi(f): 6:25am On Oct 05, 2018
naijanaso:

His reaction has already taught his own. How can you ask me to see my pastor before my parents when I want to get married? Let's get one thing clear...most of these pastors are known after we became full adults and independent. Our parents took care of us from cradle to adulthood, going through hell to raise us even through the expensive schools built by so called pastors. After all the sufferings, I should now place a pastors higher than my parents in cadre of esteem? NO WAY.
Let me explain what she meant by that. If you see a sister in Rccg that you want to marry, it is advised you see the Pastor reason is for the guy not to propose to sister that is already engaged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) / Sex And Prayers: My Experience / Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.