Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Advice Needed: A New Couple Seeking Immigration - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed: A New Couple Seeking Immigration (577 Views)

Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners / Nigerians Are Walking Into Canada From U.S. Seeking Asylum - Washington Post. / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: A New Couple Seeking Immigration by Felicia001: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
This thread will be for professional and experience advice and also for those in my place. Please matured advice only no kid-ins.

Myself and my fiance graduated 5yrs ago, I have a B.Eng Petroleum and Gas while she has a BSc. Accounting. I have about 2yrs experience working with Huawei Telecommunications as a site maintenance engr- Airtel Tel while my fiance has about 1yr work exp with a micro finance bank. Both of us not working currently but into farming full time. To God be the glory we are expecting a baby, We hope to take our 7yrs relationship into a bigger home as soon as our baby arrives and most importantly availability of finance...
Re: Advice Needed: A New Couple Seeking Immigration by BedLam: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
NOTHING ABOUT IMMIGRATION IN WHAT YOU JUST WROTE. sad

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: A New Couple Seeking Immigration by Ola9292(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
hello,if you or your wife is below 35 years of age, you can try canadian express entry programme. you need to determine your eligibility first. you can check the thread on canadian express entry, you will get all the help you need. wishing you all the best.
Re: Advice Needed: A New Couple Seeking Immigration by Felicia001: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
...Being a man of many ambition @36 with limited opportunities in Nigeria my hope is gradually dwindling so I came up with the decision to relocate with my fiance.

So this is where I need advice, assist and help on best,cheapest and the fastest means we can immigrate out of Nigeria to have a better life.

What kind/class of visa app will suit our profile?
Can I carry out the visa processing myself because I rlly don't have much money these processing guys are charging?
How much budget will be needed from start to finish for a family of 3?(2adults+1infant)...
Re: Advice Needed: A New Couple Seeking Immigration by Felicia001: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
...My intention immigrating is mainly to go into faming abroad but I will have to work first after arriving to save up before that, so, which country among Canada, USA or Australia and best state/province will fit into this plan in mind?

Please kind advice is needed. Thanks and God bless us all
Re: Advice Needed: A New Couple Seeking Immigration by PinkDick(m): 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
wink

(1) (Reply)

Admission And Visa Application To Flight Schools In US And Canada / Hurricane Michael Has Damaged Or Destroyed About 10% Of US F-22 Raptor Fighters / Thailand Cancels Visa-on-arrival Fee For Tourists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.