Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,426 members, 7,826,659 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate (26496 Views)

APC Vice Chairman, Lukman Resigns Over Imposition Of Ganduje As National Chairma / Fatuhu Muhammed Builds A New House In Abuja (Photos) / Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by Godjone(m): 2:45am On Oct 05, 2018
Mr nepotism President. even in his home town. na wao

1 Like

Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by gabolz(m): 2:49am On Oct 05, 2018
Omololu001:
Nigeria is just getting worst.

No! The people are talking now. It wasn't like this before.
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by Eluwilussit(m): 3:13am On Oct 05, 2018
Racoon:
Aisha brother/Buhari inlaw imposition in Adamawa and now his nephew in his home state.Anarchy everywhere.

Yet Tinubu said this is democracy @ work.I weep for Nigeria.

No be only Tinubu oo. Bakila too. I wonder what all the sai baba disciples will say. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by AK481(m): 3:30am On Oct 05, 2018
It looks normal right?

Now imagine say na GEJ impose him nephew for bayesa?

1 Like

Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by 12345baba(m): 4:06am On Oct 05, 2018
Jonathan warn us o

1 Like

Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by jconsulting(f): 4:12am On Oct 05, 2018
But Daura is the headquarters of Nepotism am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by AreaFada2: 4:56am On Oct 05, 2018
SoNature:
[/b]

I'm afraid I don't think this is a good suggestion

They should refund their money

The youths must continue to call on major political parties to cut down the prices of expression of interest form so that we can give political positions a shot.

And to the news now, Buhari is a big disappointment. Indeed, he's the opposite of everything APC made us to believe about him in 2015. As though it wasn't bad enough that he has no certificate and old, he's also asking for second term in office. SMH

Doh!
On point. Emphasis on "made you believe".

But people like us who begged to differ were shouted own as "Ipod, Tanoid, ND militant" and later as "wailer". Without anyone caring about our message. Some have saying "he is cleaning up the mess Jonathan caused". But everywhere is now an open latrine. With poo piling of nepotism, corruption (German super motor bikes, Dubai houses, Aisha's ADC, Kemigate, inlaws/relatives political office impositions, etc). So I wonder .

In 2015, if at least people didn't want "an isignificant minority ethnic person ruling for 9 years, didn't think he performed well enough or for whatever reason, then they should at least have tried getting a younger, dynamic, progressive, driven and hungry-for-results kind of person. Like Fashola, Ribadu and so on. Not a recycled geriatric retired jackbot military coupist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by adecz: 5:12am On Oct 05, 2018
All Buhari's relations want
to cash in on his name to cheaply
cruise into politics.

Where were they when he was
failing serially?

A case of making hay while
the sun shines abi?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by ud4u: 5:56am On Oct 05, 2018
Racoon:
Aisha brother/Buhari inlaw imposition in Adamawa and now his nephew in his home state.Anarchy everywhere.

Yet Tinubu said this is democracy @ work.I weep for Nigeria.
I weep for my dear country
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by movetoca: 6:01am On Oct 05, 2018
Nepotism everywhere. All these miscreants in nairaland disturbing us with APC and PDP wahala hope you are seeing what is happening. Hopeless and Shameless youths.
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by jconsulting(f): 6:19am On Oct 05, 2018
Am supporting Osinbajo​ for VP I don't have anyone in mind yet for President
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by sebik: 6:22am On Oct 05, 2018
receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by Jarus(m): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2018
That boy resemble Buhari though
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by hoyze24: 7:22am On Oct 05, 2018
We are always quick to blame Buhari directly on issues. It might be one of the state party leaders trying to prove his loyalty to the president that orchestrated this.
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by healthyguy(m): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2018
He is learning fast from the Lord of the Bourdilon.

Turn the party into your family business

And anyone who doesn't like that can jump into the lagoon

Nice one from the APC house of confusion
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by SoNature(m): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2018
AreaFada2:

Doh!
On point. Emphasis on "made you believe".

But people like us who begged to differ were shouted own as "Ipod, Tanoid, ND militant" and later as "wailer". Without anyone caring about our message. Some have saying "he is cleaning up the mess Jonathan caused". But everywhere is now an open latrine. With poo piling of nepotism, corruption (German super motor bikes, Dubai houses, Aisha's ADC, Kemigate, inlaws/relatives political office impositions, etc). So I wonder .

In 2015, if at least people didn't want "an isignificant minority ethnic person ruling for 9 years, didn't think he performed well enough or for whatever reason, then they should at least have tried getting a younger, dynamic, progressive, driven and hungry-for-results kind of person. Like Fashola, Ribadu and so on. Not a recycled geriatric retired jackbot military coupist.

FYI, I am Igbo and I am proud to have mobilized friends to vote out Jonathan

That man is too weak to lead a country like Nigeria

I don't regret that decision one bit...just that Buhari isn't any better

I don't even think that Nigeria deserves independence yet, because since 1960, Nigerian leaders haven't shown capacity to lead a multi-ethnic society like Nigeria
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by conscienceman4(m): 7:49am On Oct 05, 2018
Another BUBU is coming...
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by SarcasticGenius(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by CioAngels(f): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2018
Nigeria has totally become a family dynasty to pa Buhari and Tinubu family. What shame to democracy. One would have thought that the ordinary and fulani northerners are having fate share of dividends of democracy. So, why the stupidity and foolishness pretending to be one when you rubbishy and bastardly used. With this story coming from Daura, then we ordinary Nigerians are bloody compound fools to politicians.
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by Dex4(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2018
I really wish another party can come out of this APC/PDP turmoil and we all can vote out these Nepotic, Egoistic, Chop-and-Die, Only-my-family-can-lead.... Politicians.

Can this ANN stand firm and let's have a new choice!
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by pally123: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2018
When he was imposing their people on Nigeria, they were clapping. Now e don reach dia domot, dem dey cry. Nonsense and ingredient!

1 Like

Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by Bizibi(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2018
AK481:
It looks normal right?

Now imagine say na GEJ impose him nephew for bayesa?
the likes of blackpanda and butterflyleo will curse the daylight of GEJ.....the thread will filled with weapons and a nuclear warhead.
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by sacx: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2018
A welcome development. This shows Buhari's votes would be split in his hometown in 2019. Nothing is as embarrassing as losing in your own ward
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by Temptee101(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2018
Really resembles the lifeless one, look at his eyes and mean face. Looks very ruthless and demonic, sure gonna be worse than his lifeless uncle
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by xfactor23: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2018
He is taken his nepotist stunts to his very home town. Not surprised anyway.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by Badonasty(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2018
ObserversTimes:
The Observers Times | Abuja

Source

He resemble baba sef
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by Duru1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
slivertongue:
Nepotism is GMB, GMB is Nepotism
he is entrenchin his family members into positns of authority even wen dey lak capacity

The fact remains that most Nigerians do not know that nepotism is a corruption. Even the so-called educated Nigerians have limited corruption to embezzlement. At 58, Nigeria remains a basket of fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by bakila: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Eluwilussit:

No be only Tinubu oo. Bakila too. I wonder what all the sai baba disciples will say. cheesy cheesy cheesy
We fired Jonathan and keep the broom for Buhari that is my conversation with you. Right?
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by Eluwilussit(m): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
bakila:

We fired Jonathan and keep the broom for Buhari that is my conversation with you. Right?

Right. You said that much. But you have been defending bubu, even when it is very obvious that the man is wrong and clueless. Criticize APC and Buhari's gov't as well. Be fair. Be honest. Be patriotic.

Are you about to Atikulate? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyorchia Ayu: What PDP Will Do To IPOB When We Take-Over In 2023 / Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) / Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.