Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate (26663 Views)

Fatuhu Muhammed Builds A New House In Abuja (Photos) / Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency / EFCC Seeking To Probe Lawal Daura Over N12.9bn DSS Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by bakila: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2018
Eluwilussit:

Right. You said that much. But you have been defending bubu, even when it is very obvious that the man is wrong and clueless. Criticize APC and Buhari's gov't as well. Be fair. Be honest. Be patriotic.

Are you about to Atikulate? grin grin grin
I will not side with you or agree on all issues. I will not agree to calling the President of Nigeria clueless and side with those who do that.
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by Eluwilussit(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
bakila:

I will not side with you or agree on all issues. I will not agree to calling the President of Nigeria clueless and side with those who do that.

But he is clueless. Jona was clueless, and we all called him that. Why not Buhari? Since when did we start respecting the office of the President of Nigeria? Because this is Buhari? I smell double standards.

You haven't even criticized this government like you criticized the last one. You appear to me to support this clueless, heartless and corrupt government, come rain, come shine. Well, posterity will judge all of us. A day of recompense is coming, and we will all reap what we sow.

Speak up. Nigeria needs all the men and women of good conscience. Nationhood is never based on lies and falsehoods. Only truth and righteousness will exalt Nigeria. And it has to start from the masses....you and me included. grin
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by bakila: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2019
Eluwilussit:

But he is clueless. Jona was clueless, and we all called him that. Why not Buhari? Since when did we start respecting the office of the President of Nigeria? Because this is Buhari? I smell double standards.

You haven't even criticized this government like you criticized the last one. You appear to me to support this clueless, heartless and corrupt government, come rain, come shine. Well, posterity will judge all of us. A day of recompense is coming, and we will all reap what we sow.

Speak up. Nigeria needs all the men and women of good conscience. Nationhood is never based on lies and falsehoods. Only truth and righteousness will exalt Nigeria. And it has to start from the masses....you and me included. grin
Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by Eluwilussit(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
bakila:

Happy new year.

Happy New Year to you and your family as well, bro. Haven't come online for months. How have you been? Good to hear from you. God bless.
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by bakila: 1:19am On Jan 20, 2019
Eluwilussit:

Happy New Year to you and your family as well, bro. Haven't come online for months. How have you been? Good to hear from you. God bless.
Me too.
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by bakila: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2019
Eluwilussit:

Right. You said that much. But you have been defending bubu, even when it is very obvious that the man is wrong and clueless. Criticize APC and Buhari's gov't as well. Be fair. Be honest. Be patriotic.

Are you about to Atikulate? grin grin grin
Come let me teach you how to Atikulate in February. Failbuhari will happen.
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by Eluwilussit(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
bakila:

Come let me teach you how to Atikulate in February. Failbuhari will happen.

Ewooo! So you have atikulated without telling me? Yaaaay! Now we can get along as buddies. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by bakila: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
Eluwilussit:

Ewooo! So you have atikulated without telling me? Yaaaay! Now we can get along as buddies. grin grin grin grin grin
Change, the change the chsnge4 and so forth was our understanding.
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by Timatayo1: 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari must go
Re: Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate by Eluwilussit(m): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
bakila:

Change, the change the chsnge4 and so forth was our understanding.

No be to give monkey water be problem, na to collect jug from am be main issue. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyorchia Ayu: What PDP Will Do To IPOB When We Take-Over In 2023 / Prostitutes Plan Mass Protest Fuel Price Hike / Gunshots At APC Secretariat In Port-Harcourt As Thugs Clash. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.