Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos (47114 Views)

Oluranti Adebule Beats Obanikoro, Wins Lagos West APC Senate Ticket / Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
This is exactly what I'm saying! It seems we the masses and especially the youth don't realise that we are slaves to the political elites. They will just continue to recycle their family even when they don't have anything to offer.

I weep for the youth and the future of this country! All the youth are interested is to put earpiece on and listen to Wizkid and Davido or play Nairabet.....which is part of the scam that's been sold to them. Nigerian youth have this "I don't care attitude" and the earlier they rise and challenge the status quo as regarding their future, the better for us all in this country.

I'm still weeping for Nigeria. Weeping for our future!
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by antzlaive(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
RedAlert08:
Musliu Obanikoro, like most politicians in Nigeria, is shameless. They have no principle, don't believe in any political ethos and ultimately have no conscience.
u wey get shame, principle, political ethos and conscience. I raise yarsh for u.

Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by BigIyanga: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
gaby:
Nice one there.

Ride on guys and fix your kiths and kins in all elective and appointee positions while the dunderheads here in NL keep up with their bleatings and attacks labelling anyone who dares challenge the challengeables as an enemy of a race and an ipob.

You guys are the smartest of them all.

Keep winning and lording over them.

Their fathers has been successfully lorded over by your fathers, you have lorded over them without any hassles, your children shall lord over them and their children. They've said amen..
So he’s now a saint? I thought EFCC was after him and his cronies/family??
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by gaby(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
BigIyanga:

So he’s now a saint? I thought EFCC was after him and his cronies/family??

Ask their defenders on NL, find the Ambode threads you'll see them to answer your query...they know best.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
He has been very persistent since he was in Pdp. I hope he gets it
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lipscomb:
Revolution is inevitable in Nigeria. Time shall tell.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/128565-nigerians-too-timid-to-push-for-revolution-says-rivers-governor-amaechi.html

Never going to happen, not in five generations.
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by victokafor(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
It's a blatant lie..Jide Akinloye won....
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by salford: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
The dude is just 34 or 35 years old. Completed secondary school at Kings College in 2000.
Dude go hammer like im papa.

Until the wages for political office holders are reduced to that of civil servants, naija masses go dey suffer by having the wrong set of people in power.
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by delpee(f): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
He's been persistent over the years under PDP. He almost won at a time. His move to APC has made it easy for him this time.

The best way forward for young politicians is to get involved in community service and to really work hard during elections. People at the grassroots value those who relate with them on a regular/ consistent basis. One person who comes to mind in this regard is Engr (Hon.) Gbolahan Yishawu, the House of Assembly rep..so well loved because of his health, education and other programs for his people.
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by davidsthe(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
duduade:
This 2019 go be real eye opener...

Imagine child o...

From 2031.. Trust me it will be these politicians grandchildren..

As if it's their generational cake

A revolution of the masses will then be inevitable cos the trend will certainly go on unabated.
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by victokafor(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
It's a blatant lie...Hon. Jide Akinloye won
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by deomelo: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by eluquenson(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Tinubu really compensated this boy well oh.

Politics sweat for the theives

Nigeria is in real bondage

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by Johnnyessence(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
CaptainFM1:
This is exactly what I'm saying! It seems we the masses and especially the youth don't realise that we are slaves to the political elites. They will just continue to recycle their family even when they don't have anything to offer.

I weep for the youth and the future of this country! All the youth are interested is to put earpiece on and listen to Wizkid and Davido or play Nairabet.....which is part of the scam that's been sold to them. Nigerian youth have this "I don't care attitude" and the earlier they rise and challenge the status quo as regarding their future, the better for us all in this country.

I'm still weeping for Nigeria. Weeping for our future!
nice write-up here, the questions here's which youth Will stand by the truth and maintain their stand against the government. the caliber youths we have today are selfish and not ready to take over from the old politician.
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by Alanzazani: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
gaby:
Nice one there.

Ride on guys and fix your kiths and kins in all elective and appointee positions while the dunderheads here in NL keep up with their bleatings and attacks labelling anyone who dares challenge the challengeables as an enemy of a race and an ipob.

You guys are the smartest of them all.

Keep winning and lording over them.

Their fathers has been successfully lorded over by your fathers, you have lorded over them without any hassles, your children shall lord over them and their children. They've said amen..

Enjoy my siggy

I pity the sentimental followers here that don't know the real enemies of the people. They will keep shouting Afonja and ipob while the wicked politicians steal Thier future from them. Every Nigerian youth wants to leave the country it is disheartening. We can't demand what is due to us as youths of this country. What your father complained of you will still complain of. Some Nigerian youths are just educated illiterates
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by HomeOfMe(f): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
Griezwoman:

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/obanikoros-son-babajide-wins-apcs-house-of-representatives-ticket-in-lagos/

Nigeria has become an inheritance of the elite/wealthy politicians. When they're rounding up or getting ready to retire,they pass the baton to their children and relations while their supportters/ hooligans especially on this forum hail them. E mura si..

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by gaby(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
[url][/url]
Alanzazani:

I pity the sentimental followers here that don't know the real enemies of the people. They will keep shouting Afonja and ipob while the wicked politicians steal Thier future from them. Every Nigerian youth wants to leave the country it is disheartening. We can't demand what is due to us as youths of this country. What your father complained of you will still complain of. Some Nigerian youths are just educated illiterates

They should keep ipobing and afonjaing here...

The real ipobians and afonjas are the ones positioning themselves at the helms.

They don't afonja and ipob on nl, they do it at the hallowed chambers or seated on round tables and deciding the fates of the fake online Igbos and afonjas.

Abeg no mind my grammar joor

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by movetoca: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
Watch as Ipob terrorists find something to masturbate about on this thread again cheesy
All these hungry little shity tribalist in nairaland. This is not about tribe you dumbfuck. It's about the so called politicians you lots are fighting for . Funny how you useless youths without future come here everyday and abuse each other because of politicians that doesn't give a Bleep about you. Spits on all of you hopeless things.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by WawaIPODJew: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
movetoca:

All these hungry little shity tribalist in nairaland. This is not about tribe you dumbfuck. It's about the so called politicians you lots are fighting for . Funny how you useless youths without future come here everyday and abuse each other because of politicians that doesn't give a Bleep about you. Spits on all of you hopeless things.
Who is this
When did Ipob become a tribe in Nigeria? cheesy
Last time I checked. Ipob is a terrorist group in Nigeria.
Hug the truth cheesy.
Clown !
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by dfrost: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
RedAlert08:
Musliu Obanikoro, like most politicians in Nigeria, is shameless. They have no principle, don't believe in any political ethos and ultimately have no conscience.

ethos? You really mean ethos? If countries are custodians of their own dictionaries, ethos will not exist in ours. 99.9999% of Nigerians lack morals.
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by gaskiyamagana: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Where is EFCC? Was it not the same son with which Obanikoro involved in money laundering? Like father like son. Has APC forgotten that the father of their candidate is among those who monumentaly looted s our treasury? Obanikoro decamping from PDP to APC and his romance with Tinubu can never erase the history. It was Tinubu who built APC that will pull it with his excesses.
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by movetoca: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

Who is this
When did Ipob become a tribe in Nigeria? cheesy
Last time I checked. Ipob is a terrorist group in Nigeria.
Hug the truth cheesy.
Clown !
I don't give a fvck about Ipob or any other useless group. You are too young to waste your days defending people that doesn't care about you.
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by Ooduavoice: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
Watch as Ipob terrorists find something to masturbate about on this thread again cheesy

this is how you reason when your godfather use your little brain for political rituals to enrich his political career there by turning you and your entire lineage and grand lineage to LUNATICS that cannot think with their brains.

Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
...just like that all EFCC cases against Obanikoro and family has been dropped...

...is this not his son who was fighting to rig the elections in 2015 elections for PDP...

...politicians putting their children in political post setting them up for life...
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by RedAlert08(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
antzlaive:
u wey get shame, principle, political ethos and conscience. I raise yarsh for u.

Cretins like you come up with banal responses like these.
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by Ojady(m): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
FINALLY! Congrats mehn!
Ya'll should meet this dude, he is so humble... ran into him a couple of times back then 2010 in mtn ikoyi aromire...always waited his turn, never on airs "i be this" "i be that";
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by WawaIPODJew: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
movetoca:

I don't give a fvck about Ipob or any other useless group. You are too young to waste your days defending people that doesn't care about you.
How is it your business?
Dude fuck_ off and go play with some sand .
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by Lipscomb(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by surgical: 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
adisabarber:
Is that not the same guy that was rigged out by APC when he contested under PDP flag?
he is now one of them
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by deomelo: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

The only time Nigeria is bad and politicians are worthless is when it's about Osun, Lagos, Ekiti, Kogi, Ogun and Oyo, never when it's about their own ipob villages.

These ipob terrorists are nothing but hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lipscomb:
Revolution is inevitable in Nigeria. Time shall tell.
You and who go fight am, its APC bro deal with it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer / Troops Engage In Clearance Operation,Destroy More Boko Haram Camps In Borno(pics / Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.