Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos (47299 Views)

Oluranti Adebule Beats Obanikoro, Wins Lagos West APC Senate Ticket / Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by Lipscomb(m): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
undecided do you have sense at all this is not about apc or your satanic party pdp.
CROWNWEALTH019:

You and who go fight am, its APC bro deal with it
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lipscomb:
undecided do you have sense at all this is not about apc or your satanic party pdp.
Its about APC, they took it to another level bro.
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by BabaO2: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
bluecircle470:

That child you’re referring to has been in politics for long o, i remember him winning eti-osa chairmanship position then in 2010. Una no go comot go contest but nah online warriors una go be
Oga Na lie, Na only him papa has ever been Lagos Island chairman in those days..., Though he contested, but he no win
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by Lipscomb(m): 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Its about APC, they took it to another level bro.
how? you seem you have lost your conscience.
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by wellmax(m): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
George Bush snr and George Bush Jnr were both American presidents.
Clinton was president, his wife almost became president too.

This people take politics as a serious business, they invest their time and resources.

If you want, you can do same. Stop accusing them.
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by mbolajide2010: 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by whyniel: 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
This took the dude 8years to achieve.

I remember his posters pasted allover Obalende/Ikoyi axis repeatedly.

bluecircle470:

That child you’re referring to has been in politics for long o, i remember him winning eti-osa chairmanship position then in 2010. Una no go comot go contest but nah online warriors una go be
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by AreaFada2: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
deleo16:
the problem will still continue if people don't join politics and leave it to certain group of people the circle will go round in 1999 when Nigeria return to democratic govt those who fought for decomcracy (the technocrats )left it to ordinary thugs that what brought adedibu ladoja and tinubu compare this with Nnamdii azikwe,or Awolowo and co that was their biggest mistake the battle can be won if educated people,leadership.expert join political party in mass the thugs and illiterate among will start fading away little by little OBJ and co started PDP but who controls PDP wike ,my point here is the earlier educated people join politics or youths the better for us "AND WE START ASKING QUESTION NOT ONLY VOTING ALONE ANDOBJ and co started PDP but who controls PDP wike ,my point here is the earlier educated people join politics or youths the better for us "AND WE START ASKING QUESTION NOT ONLY VOTING ALONE AND WAIT FOR ANOTH WAIT FOR ANOTHER 4 YEAR HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE RIGHT FROM DAY 1 "Tinubu will one day leave the party when old age catch up with him I won't be surprised if MC olumo join house of assembly in Lagos is just matter of time ,if technocrats don't work there way to the top in internal party politics noting will change ,funny country you require only WAEC with no leadership experience to become a president or any other excecutive office holder and require BSC+Msc plus experience to get top professional Jobs

OBJ was not among founders of PDP: It was G-34 in 1997. OBJ was still in Prison & Abacha was still waxing strong. This became PDP and OBJ was invited in to join later:G-34 which later became PDP, was led by Chief Alex Ekwueme, others were Alhaji Abubakar Rimi, Chief Audu Ogbe, Chief Sunday Awoniyi, Alhaji Adamu Ciroma, Alhaji Lawal Kaita, Alhaji Sule Lamido, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Chief Solomon Lar, Iro Alhaji Abubakar, Alhaji Dan Musa, Professor Ango Abdullahi, Alhaji Tanko Yakasai, Ambassador Aminu Wali, Ambassador Yahaya Kwande, Professor Jibril Aminu, Professor Iya Abubakar, Alhaji Bello Kirfi, Chief Barnabas Gemade, Professor Daniel Saror, Dr. Sulaiman Kumo, Iyochia Ayu, Chief Tom Ikimi, Alhaji Isiyaku Ibrahim, Senator Walid Jibril, Dr. Garba Nadama, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, Chief Abubakar Olusola Saraki, Alhaji Sani Zangon Daura, Chief Antony Aneni, Alhaji Musa Musawa, Chief Bola Ige, Chief Jim Nwobodo, Professor Jerry Gana, Colonel Ahmadu Ali.
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by Jarus(m): 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
delpee:
He's been persistent over the years under PDP. He almost won at a time. His move to APC has made it easy for him this time.

The best way forward for young politicians is to get involved in community service and to really work hard during elections. People at the grassroots value those who relate with them on a regular/ consistent basis. One person who comes to mind in this regard is Engr (Hon.) Gbolahan Yishawu, the House of Assembly rep..so well loved because of his health, education and other programs for his people.

Thought I was the only one that noticed this about this Yishawu guy.

Always in touch with his base.
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by donqx: 12:59am On Oct 05, 2018
smiley
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by busomma: 2:47am On Oct 05, 2018
Nigeria & Nigerians have no shame. A member of family of thieves was voted for to go & represent them in federal legislative assembly. These politicians are strategically placing their children to start from where the parents stopped in plundering our Commonwealth. As those that voted for Obanikoro are still complaining till date, so shall ur children will be complaining in no distance future. Nigerians are still asleep. I weep for this country.
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by Bitterleafsoup: 3:14am On Oct 05, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
Watch as Ipob terrorists find something to masturbate about on this thread again cheesy
Which of his abilities and achievements make Obanikoro a great fit for the job.

Most of you tribalist people are not really articulate and usually not welled traveled.

Maybe your different, look forward to hearing your answer.
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by WawaIPODJew: 4:50am On Oct 05, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Which of his abilities and achievements make Obanikoro a great fit for the job.

Most of you tribalist people are not really articulate and usually not welled traveled.

Maybe your different, look forward to hearing your answer.
I didn’t know Ipob is now a tribe in Nigeria.
Last time I checked. It’s a terrorist group cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by humberjade: 5:26am On Oct 05, 2018
Franzinni:
why do we use these words when APC is involved

1. Mago mago
2.wuru wuru
3. Jaga jara
4. Jaku jaku
5. Raun raun
6. Rede rede

Feel free to extend the list....

Pls tell which of these words doesn't relate with what is happening in PDP now and in d past too? undecided
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:29am On Oct 05, 2018
The son of a fraud and a treasury hunter given a senatorial ticket. I believe he is been imposed. Lagosians are being enslaved by APC and they are enjoying it
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by bluecircle470: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2018
whyniel:
This took the dude 8years to achieve.

I remember his posters pasted allover Obalende/Ikoyi axis repeatedly.

The more reason it’s good to persist in whatever we’re doing
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by bluecircle470: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2018
BabaO2:
Oga Na lie, Na only him papa has ever been Lagos Island chairman in those days..., Though he contested, but he no win

Indomie generation go and check it well. He won but was not allow to serve
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by Dex4(m): 8:15am On Oct 05, 2018
I really wish another party can come out of this APC/PDP turmoil and we all can vote out these Nepotic, Egoistic, Chop-and-Die, Only-my-family-can-lead.... Politicians.

Can this ANN stand firm and let's have a new choice!
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by winj3: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2018
They keep using the words win ticket instead of bought ticket - No political ticket in Nigeria is free...ask Buhari!
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by Dembuk2009: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2018
Please stop misleading the people!!!!
Hon Jide is d winner!!!!
He pulled a wooping 800j plus while kokoro was crawling behind!
Ojutiyin!!!!!!
##dancing to YCEE's JAGABAN.
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by subcbouy: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2018
ct2:
APC used Buhari to get power they are worst than PDP
Wait for another 16 yrs of PDP, God forbid!
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by Bitterleafsoup: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

I didn’t know Ipob is now a tribe in Nigeria.
Last time I checked. It’s a terrorist group cheesy
Empty brain just as I thought cry
Re: Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos by Franzinni: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
humberjade:

Pls tell which of these words doesn't relate with what is happening in PDP now and in d past too? undecided

Pdp too nah same.... After all APC is full of ex pdpites

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest / Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today / Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.