Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' (42379 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by winj3: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2018
Lack of commonsense and education rules in Nigeria across all illiterate and literate classes

An educated person should reply saying

she is NOT okay with a family of 5 because 5 stands for lack of family planning, overpopulation, unfairness to the local and global environment - and not sending the right message to primitive people who produce poverty stricken children in the guise of "god will provide"

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2018
This couple should stop disturbing us jare why can't you keep your private life from the public abi are you not living together.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by peteruuu(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2018
OneCorner:
Both her and her husband are stupid
You can say that again!.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by israelmao(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2018
jayson87:
This timi lost relevance since Jonathan let office. the only song he was using to coast home was that is Nigerian song that politicians fell maga for

Some smart celebrities don't depend on talents that made them popular anymore they have other investments which bring them good returns in case what they are known for is no longer making them relevant or what it's used to be.
Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by omooba969(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2018
See his face like isi-ewu. cool

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by miqos02(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2018
Waakanda:
Well, I blame Dakolo for this. Except his sperm is not strong enough to tear down the Wall of Jericho, then the woman can talk anyhow-ly undecided
family planning is in place

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Splasshhh(f): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2018
Hello
Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by grandstar(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2018
3 children is more than enough.

Last last Dakolo go get hin way!
Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by danielzoro: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2018
Dat ur bizzness ooo OK, I got something to think about
Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by mechanics(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2018
Hmmmmm.
Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by SURElee(f): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2018
nazablossom:
Something that can be easily discussed in your bedroom, why here?

I tire, even Timi is foolish sef, what gives him the assurance if they try it will be a son sef? Men and male children. Sebi few days ago naim dey cry of school fees wet he just pay?

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by nazablossom(f): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
SURElee:

I tire, even Timi is foolish sef, what gives him the assurance if they try it will be a son sef? Men and male children. Sebi few days ago naim dey cry of school fees wet he just pay?
He just want to keep being relevant. I don't see why they should be discussing their reproduction in public.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by ekems2017(f): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
Opt for family planning
It's better so I won't see the veins in your hands no more
Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
OneCorner:
Both her and her husband are stupid

I agree!

I hope the next time they have sex, they livestream it so we can know since bedroom talk is now social media talk.

Two FOOLISH Adults.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Printerscanner: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
I love this couple so much. What a perfect combination! Two equally silly idiots.
Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by peacengine(m): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
3 children no do this boring nigga? Gerrahere jor! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Na For Your Mouth Dem Go Hear Simisola Get Belle': Simi Shares Gorgeous Photo / Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport / Toyin Aimakhu At Jonathan's Meeting With Youths: What's Wrong With The Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.