Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Looking For Someone Conversant With Wordpress. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For Someone Conversant With Wordpress. (449 Views)

Create A Website Like Nairaland With Wordpress 2019 Method / I Will Teach You All These With Wordpress. Location: Port Harcourt. / 25 Legit Ways To Make Money Online Blogging With Wordpress And Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Someone Conversant With Wordpress. by Emmanuel950(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hi, I'm looking for a capable hand in WordPress to help me upload products to a site. Indicate if you're interested and leave a number or email through which you can be contacted.
Re: Looking For Someone Conversant With Wordpress. by Horlami3370: 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
Emmanuel950:
Hi, I'm looking for a capable hand in WordPress to help me upload products to a site. Indicate if you're interested and leave a number or email through which you can be contacted.

Hi, I'm a WordPress expert with more than 6 years experience. Contact me via my signature.

Regards.
Re: Looking For Someone Conversant With Wordpress. by elninosft(m): 5:44am On Oct 05, 2018
Emmanuel950:

Call or whatsapp 09060488908
Re: Looking For Someone Conversant With Wordpress. by hostkobo(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
Emmanuel950:

Hi there,

Yes, Im a guru at wordpress.

I can upload products to your site, complete with images, description, etc..... the whole 9-yards including customizing your online shop.
My contact# is in my signature,

regards
HK
Re: Looking For Someone Conversant With Wordpress. by bedfordng(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Emmanuel950:
if you want to make the site professional by integrating SMS features, so you as the admin will receive instant SMS notification whenever any one makes an order on the site. you can as well decide to extend the gesture for customers to receive SMS too. with this, you strike the deal before the customer look else where or changes their mind. only few website uses this features. so take advantage of it .

you can get in touch via contact on my signature
Re: Looking For Someone Conversant With Wordpress. by ogunjobiolaide: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
I can get the job done for u at a pocket friendly price.
LD.ogunjobi@gmail.com or 08063718360
Re: Looking For Someone Conversant With Wordpress. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
See hustlers for this thread oo grin grin grin naso country hard ?

1 Like

Re: Looking For Someone Conversant With Wordpress. by Raphael258: 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
Emmanuel950:

(1) (Reply)

Help With Sending String $_data Via SMS Test Message / How To Embed A Full Site? / Wordpress Websites Only: Plugin That Can Drive 600k Page Views Daily. AI Tech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.