Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Let The Poor Rule, Not Too Young Bill Is Useless. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Poor Rule, Not Too Young Bill Is Useless. (352 Views)

Lucky Irabor: Nigeria Armed Forces’ Subordination To Civil Rule Not In Doubt / Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures / President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The Poor Rule, Not Too Young Bill Is Useless. by Lipscomb(m): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
Today I observe it from both pdp and apc, I got to know that the both parties are the parties of rich people these two party not for masses. My friend came to me this morning asked me to borrow him money to buy apc house of assembly nomination form. I was like the guy is high on osogbo cheap weeds, because i know my friend is about to waste his hard earned money on something he will never see gain. Then i asked him how much is the nomination form he said 750k and expression form 350k equal to 1million. Well I couldn't tell him I don't have money because he knows I have it and yes I have the money. Then I quickly asked him two questions. First who is your opponent he said Folajimi Mohammed that's Muhammad son correctly representing ikeja 1 in the house of assembly. Second question if i give you 1million where do you want to get money to fund your campaign? Lol my friend mute for two minutes. Well with the two questions I felt that i have discouraged him, I asked for his account number. And he sent the account . two hours later he came back to me, said please I don't want the money again I just understand what you're saying. I felt for this guy because he was so popular person here. But the real problem is that popularity is useless when you don't have money especially in Nigeria politics. Your party members want you to do more. The recent bill the elites sponsored popularly known as not too young or whatever they called it embarassed was useless. Reason because its not favor the poor and son of nobody will never benefit from that bill. I can authoritavely say the bill was sponsored by rich men in other to use the opportunity to employ their son and daughter . more reasons why our country will continue to lagging behind. Because I see no reason why political form couldn't be make affordable for the people. We need a revolution in our country because without revolution no dynamic.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Rule, Not Too Young Bill Is Useless. by milemimi93(m): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lipscomb:
Today I observe it from both pdp and apc, I got to know that the both parties are the parties of rich people these two party not for masses. My friend came to me this morning asked me to borrow him money to buy apc house of assembly nomination form. I was like the guy is high on osogbo cheap weeds, because i know my friend is about to waste his hard earned money on something he will never see gain. Then i asked him how much is the nomination form he said 750k and expression form 350k equal to 1million. Well I couldn't tell him I don't have money because he knows I have it and yes I have the money. Then I quickly asked him two questions. First who is your opponent he said Folajimi Mohammed that's Muhammad son correctly representing ikeja 1 in the house of assembly. Second question if i give you 1million where do you want to get money to fund your campaign? Lol my friend mute for two minutes. Well with the two questions I felt that i have discouraged him, I asked for his account number. And he sent the account . two hours later he came back to me, said please I don't want the money again I just understand what you're saying. I felt for this guy because he was so popular person here. But the real problem is that popularity is useless when you don't have money especially in Nigeria politics. Your party members want you to do more. The recent bill the elites sponsored popularly known as not too young or whatever they called it embarassed was useless. Reason because its not favor the poor and son of nobody will never benefit from that bill. I can authoritavely say the bill was sponsored by rich men in other to use the opportunity to employ their son and daughter . more reasons why our country will continue to lagging behind. Because I see know reason why political form couldn't be make avoidable for the people. We need a revolution in our country because without revolution no dynamic.

popularity and money is useless in Nigerian politics.

If Dangote should contest for the presidency without a strong godfather, I can tell you that he will fail woefully.

Godfatherism is bae in Nigerian politics.

Tell your friend to start licking asses of some great elders..

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Rule, Not Too Young Bill Is Useless. by Lipscomb(m): 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
undecided he will rather go back to his business instead of licking one idiot ass.
milemimi93:

popularity and money is useless in Nigerian politics.

If Dangote should contest for the presidency without a strong godfather, I can tell you that he will fail woefully.

Godfatherism is bae in Nigerian politics.

Tell your friend to start licking asses of some great elders..
Re: Let The Poor Rule, Not Too Young Bill Is Useless. by milemimi93(m): 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lipscomb:
undecided he will rather go back to his business instead of licking one idiot ass.
Then he's not serious about his political career. If he is serious, tell him that asslicking is the key to a successful political career in Nig.

Ambode couldn't licked Tinubu's ass again becos of the too much sh!ts there. And look at what happened to him..
Re: Let The Poor Rule, Not Too Young Bill Is Useless. by Lipscomb(m): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
Well for now dude will forget anything about politics
at least for now.
milemimi93:
Then he's not serious about his political career. If he is serious, tell him that asslicking is the key to a successful political career in Nig.

Ambode wouldn't licked Tinubu's ass again becos of the too much sh!ts there. And look at what happened to him..
Re: Let The Poor Rule, Not Too Young Bill Is Useless. by Lipscomb(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2018
Especially Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INEC Office / Road To Imo 2019: How Political Parties, Candidates Stand / 10 Real Fact About Atiku Abubakar You Probably Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.