Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) (69463 Views)

Lady’s Wig Catches Fire While Dancing With Her Birthday Cake (video) / Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions / Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2018
sabenabeauty:
you're funny

the real sabenabeauty...
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by thugmansion(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2018
My thoughts exactly.
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by Reelmii: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2018
agarawu23:
He must be a building contractor or engineer and not a bricklayer. You know how much that cake cost? A bricklayer get paid 3000# per day.
dont be surprised that all she used in making that cake is not more than 10k that is if it is up to. but she can sell it for 50- 60k, this is business, and dont forget she might have some of the ingredients at home before now

and she is wife, meaning he is not buying it

so dont look at the cost of sale for the cake

it was not paid for
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by degamemaster(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2018
blackgold2018:
Oh just shut up.. r u not a Nigerian?. Moreover just a junior secondary school pupil can sort the difference. It's just simple English. "Build-er n Brick-layer".

I will advise you to not open your mouth to debate publicly about the rubbish you wrote up there. In a Nigerian layman's understanding, the man who carries the blocks and sand and earn a peanut is the bricklayer while the man who wears neat cloths with helmet, carrying some papers and measuring tape is the builder. I understand your difficulty comprehending the "complex situation" but as an insider and an experienced individual in the field I can lecture you more but only if you admit your ignorance and present yourself for learning, I will lecture you...but till then continue wallowing in your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by boxxy(f): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2018
boy16:
undecided

Are you sure the man is a bricklayer?
lol was wondering too maybe a contractor, engineer dei.....
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by kinggSamuel(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2018
lapo:

That's humility. A building engineer can refer to himself as a bricklayer. That will not change anything. We should be less title conscious in this country.
a building engineer will not refer to himself as a bricklayer. A bricklayer is a bricklayer, a BUILDING ENGINEER is a building engineer. A boss.
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by kinggSamuel(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2018
The person that baked This cake is talented. For the wife that arranged for the cake, she loves her husband. That's the kind of wife me want. One that will surprise me on my special day of the year.
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2018
Wow...
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by uzuede4(f): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2018
OlusegunAdedayo:
The husband is likely a Builder, Architect, Quantity Surveyor or Civil Engineer. With the daily pay of bricklayers in Nigeria, a bricklayer's wife can NEVER afford that cake! angry
Do you know the job she is doing?
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by blackgold2018(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2018
degamemaster:

I will advise you to not open your mouth to debate publicly about the rubbish you wrote up there. In a Nigerian layman's understanding, the man who carries the blocks and sand and earn a peanut is the bricklayer while the man who wears neat cloths with helmet, carrying some papers and measuring tape is the builder. I understand your difficulty comprehending the "complex situation" but as an insider and an experienced individual in the field I can lecture you more but only if you admit your ignorance and present yourself for learning, I will lecture you...but till then continue wallowing in your ignorance.
Perhaps it's your field.. I may be wrong but I disliked the unprofessional way you conveyed your message. Well i'l b angry too d same way someone will argue blindly with me in my field.
Lecture me!! When I have my internet.

1 Like

Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by c4tnoelz: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2018
The husband is likely a Builder, Architect, Quantity Surveyor or Civil Engineer. With the daily pay of bricklayers in Nigeria, a bricklayer's wife can NEVER afford that cake

The wife can be a caterer or a baker.
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by degamemaster(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2018
blackgold2018:
Perhaps it's your field.. I may be wrong but I disliked the unprofessional way you conveyed your message. Well i'l b angry too d same way someone will argue blindly with me in my field.
Lecture me!! When I have my internet.

Now you're sounding humbled. I appreciate. Get your internet ASAP and email me. Hope your brains are open to receive my thick lectures? grin grin grin
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by Scaryface: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2018
Who wants cake

Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by philsbaba: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2018
faaz24:

Anything wrong with being a bricklayer?
you don't get them point.

That bricklayer wife go get plenty money with that type of cake wey she bake. Besides look at the environment; it dosent looks like a brick layers house oo

For this Nigeria?
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by blackgold2018(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2018
degamemaster:

Now you're sounding humbled. I appreciate. Get your internet ASAP and email me. Hope your brains are open to receive my thick lectures? grin grin grin
Humbled? No.. now that's a layman's reasoning and IQ level. You sound annoyingly arrogant. Hope I'm not talking to a child.
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by degamemaster(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2018
blackgold2018:
Humbled? No.. now there's a layman reasoning and IQ level. You sound annoyingly arrogant. Hope I'm not talking to a child.

Get lost you giant kid. I will not respond to you again cos you certainly do not know the difference between being arrogance and being humorous.
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2018
Wow, what a loving wife.
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by blackgold2018(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2018
degamemaster:

Get lost you giant kid. I will not respond to you again cos you certainly do not know the difference between being arrogance and being humorous.
Didn't notice your giant humor or play.
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by faaz24: 11:26am On Oct 05, 2018
GIFTD:
[Guy it depends on the scale. I know a large scale bricklayer who owns trucks buitt a duplex and living large in my village Ozubulu for that matter. quote author=OlusegunAdedayo post=71798652]The husband is likely a Builder, Architect, Quantity Surveyor or Civil Engineer. With the daily pay of bricklayers in Nigeria, a bricklayer's wife can NEVER afford that cake! angry

So because the husband is a bricklayer the wife must be poor, what if she is into confectionery biz. And by the way how much is the cake worth?

On a last note... Not all bricklayers are poor
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by afamaustin(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2018
boy16:
undecided

Are you sure the man is a bricklayer?
the same question am asking
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by akphrat(m): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2018
Bricklayer or Birikilar
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by Sholaco: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2018
Wow happy birthday to oga bricklayer nd her supportive wife
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by okrote4real: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2018
This one Nah A list brick layer.
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by EgusiShankly: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2018
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by Awesomefred32(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2018
see LOVE...cHai na this kind thing dey sweet me
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by Agugbadin: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2018
faaz24:
Wow!
This is lovely..
Loving wife, lucky man.

She is a wifey of life.

Nice one, she is really an amazing woman

1 Like

Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by ajalaja(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2018
Can sum1 pls send me the phone no of the wife? I ve jst few questions for her.. undecided undecided
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by faaz24: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2018
Agugbadin:

Nice one, she is really an amazing woman
So amazing
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by Neatb(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2018
This is lovely. Wife appreciates the husbands source of income
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by danielzoro: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2018
chloride6:

Bricklayers dont spend money like this
grin grin grin
so everybody are d same abi
Re: The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is beautiful, may you be appreciated. God bless you for loving him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding / The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo / Nigerian Man Weds USA Lady In Akwa Ibom(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.