Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Weak Prayer Life (5) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weak Prayer Life (5) (181 Views)

How Can I Develop A Consistent Prayer Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weak Prayer Life (5) by Revadebola: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2018
WEAK PRAYER LIFE. (5).

Continued From Yesterday

6. When you always depend on others to draft prayer points for you before you can pray.

You don't know prayer points to pray upon, except someone else tells you the prayer points.

7. Prayerlessness is when you always need someone else to get you the Bible scriptures to use to pray.

You are not familiar with bible scriptures to use to pray out the prayer points.

And you are lazy to use the Bible concordance by yourself and get the relevant bible scriptures to use in prayers.

8. When the time you spend in prayers decreases gradually, it is a symptom of prayerlessness.

When you have it on record that in time past, you used to pray for longer time or hours, but now you spend less time in prayers.
That is prayerlessness.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Holy Spirit, I want to develop a strong personal prayer life.
2. Holy Spirit teach me how to pray.
3. Holy Spirit give me scriptures to use to pray.
4. Oh Lord, I want to spend more time in prayer.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Trust God / Two-way Communication / Festivals Of Lifechanyuan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.