Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday (31033 Views)

Tunde Ednut Celebrates His 37th Birthday In 8 Countries. P'square Buy Cow / Flavour Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Offpoint: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2018
DidierDrogba:
what's that Bro....please tell me
Zoom in with a dirty mind you'll see
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Jaqenhghar: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2018
meobizy:
‘as friends we would...’, my friend get out of here. Staying in an ex’s friend zone means you’re not ready to progress in life.
Word!
I dated one babe like that. Na so she dey do with ex. Ex friend this ex friend that... dey send am birthday posts and random messgaes of 'friendship. Upon as the nigga torture that babe she still dey form friend with am and him no carry d friend matter for head the way she carry am. Bros na so I carry my slippers comot. No time .
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by wizbobo(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2018
Offpoint:
My eyes are fixed on the beach photo, there's something that caught my attention.
the height
grin
Offpoint:
My eyes are fixed on the beach photo, there's something that caught my attention.
the height
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Essential(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2018
HER MATURITY IS EXCELLENT

2 Likes

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by okenwaa(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2018
Yung Denzel

Still nø1

Money hungry hoes will and should be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2018
01mcfadden:
Sweet.
Not like the ones that will turn break ups to war.
Even the names of the ones they broke up with irritate them.
I swear.. Na only one of my ex i believe say hate me that much cos am still friends with the rest even if we dont see much.. And funny enough na our love been strong pass... She paid me a surprise visit one xmas about a yr after the break up but my guys were around so she wasn't too comfortable & so she left.... Maybe she been want just come ruin my life finish for ending things & my friends were my saving grace.

And i come dey vex for my mind say them no fit use sense discharge cheesy

She's still angry at me till now even though she's married.
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Ogaga87(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2018
After 720 days together.. Some guys are bad.. I feel they'd some areas where they had uncompromising issues..
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by ChygozD(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2018
Cyber begging or cyber borrowing whatever you guys call it, any good heart out there please cry cry...2082532578...UBA, Chukwuagoziem
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by chocboi78(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2018
slawomir:
exactly
friendship supercede relationship

that is what i do tell my girlfriend that i can not guarantee our relationship because circumstances beyond control might arise that will lead to break up but that we will remain friends till the end of time

i owe u a beer...
Friendship rules
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Josh44s(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2018
Offpoint:

You saw yourself abi? I remember vividly I approached that faithful day when you were thinking about committing suicide grin
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Offpoint: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2018
Josh44s:

You saw yourself abi? I remember vividly I approached that faithful day when you were thinking about committing suicide grin
Lol, dude I'm nothing close to anything being short o... they call me dogo yaro even beneath the earthgrin

what my eyes on no one can see
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Offpoint: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2018
wizbobo:
the height grin the height
lol, far from that
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Premiumwriter: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2018
Offpoint:
is it on the right hand side?

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Offpoint: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2018
Premiumwriter:
is it on the right hand side?
I'm keeping it secretgrin
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Premiumwriter: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2018
Offpoint:
I'm keeping it secretgrin
lolz Mi don chop dar groundnut
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Offpoint: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2018
Premiumwriter:
lolz Mi don chop dar groundnut
I offpoint son of offpoint-senior don't know what you're talking about sirgrin
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by MaziEDOZIE(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2018
Sultty:
When he suddenly found himself swimming in the ocean rather than swimming in a pond grin he quickly ended the relationship.

Spoilt Shiiiiiid...i once had such experience sha.
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
How does short people sleep with women ?
Doggie style is the magic and lick, lick.
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by deebrain(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2018
Matured lady.

Wow.
So these exists?
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by baby124: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
I don’t even remember some of my family menevers birthday, Na ex I go come remember. I don’t even remember some ex’s names. Hahahahaha. Well done ma. Maybe you are signaling for another chance.
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Rhozabeth(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Small time, this one go come say she wan marry after messing herself up on social media!! I sorry for u!
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
Offpoint:

You are a real badt guy. Caught sucking and quickly pretend to post for a pix grin grin
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Moukandjo: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
I don't know how people do these things o! If we date & are truly in love, & then later breakup because of our own faults & not because of medical incompatibility, truth is I probably never want to hear from you again. There's no going back to being just friends after being in love! I won't care whatever you're up to or what's going on in your life & you shouldn't be too bothered about mine! It's not out of bitterness, but there's just no point!
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Offpoint: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Bwalito:

You are a real badt guy. Caught sucking and quickly pretend to post for a pix grin grin
If you know sir, you definitely know sirgrin
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by error4040: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
Stallion93:
Lol! M.I got broke and his career went down the drain, that's the only reason
niggha your badmouthed LOL! He's broke and also a martail ambassador which most celeb cant ever be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child / Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag / Chika Okpala Of "The New Masquerade" Is 73 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.