Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election (19910 Views)

Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by anonymuz(m): 7:57am On Oct 05, 2018
HomeOfMe:
The enemies of Nigeria are Nigerians themselves. The so called leaders,political office holders,police force,military,governors,local govt chairs,and the blind supporters. Corruption,tribalism,hate has eaten deep into the lives of Nigerians like a deadly cancer. The corrupt leaders and followers are against restructuring,but that's would be the first step to healing the wound of this Nation.
you just said it all. We are our own enemy.

1 Like

Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by bishopjoe02(m): 7:58am On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Someone has gotten Ghana must go

Those who were sent back from Orolu local governments were not beaten or assaulted , they were sent back because their card did not belong to that local government and they tried to vote , at least 3 different videos of police telling some people to get back, the man was later identified as a native of Ede town and the video is still trending on Facebook

A whole saraki spent ~3weeks in Ede Osun state and still could not win for PDP Obviously they will claim it was rigged

Same man who shutdown NASS so he won't be impeached lol hahahahah

Anyways , NBA , EFCC will check your accounts and if they find deposits, Aye yin ti baje niyen

UPDATE: Apparently , this comment did not sit well with the most idiotic jewus on the planet

No saraki was not mentioned in this article, but Tinubu was accused of bringing cash loaded helicopters to Osun state, are you telling me Saraki just came to smile at the camera ?

back to a rejoinder on my comment , Those who were sent back from Orolu local governments were not beaten or assaulted , they were sent back because their card did not belong to that local government and they tried to vote

secondly , those who claimed they were sent back literally traveled tens of kilometers in Buses ( according to a video on facebook, the lady interviewed said they went to Orolu in 20 Buses and 20 Okada) If you were in that polling unit, would you have allowed them to vote ?

Considering the fact that 3 buses arrived earlier claiming to be observers but rather they were PDP agents with Fake ID / Fake pressmen ID cards which led to police scrutinizing every Media agents and observers before letting them in

Tens of news casters were reporting live at the event, others were sent back , those who were permitted were given free access to every part of polling centre

But as always JEWUS bastards of LiePod land will come with heavy hammer on anyone who speaks against their perceived expectation

I was doing analysis here and there for those Pigs of land of BiyaFraud , they kept insulting me , abusing me and they've done it again today

I do not always write my comments in full until some idiots insult me , i summarize everything, that's why and how i know , our brain powers do not work the same, some fools are just too dumb to understand anything i write ,
Let assume you are right, but is it the work of police and thug to determine who vote or not n a polling unit or the work of an INEC official, have the electoral law change?
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by Caseless: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Don't mind the idiot(s) like him who know nothing and are not willing to learn

The Only thing i can call project that Osoko did is that bridge he commissioned recently , it's beautiful but will it last ? there's light all around the suspensions but what happens when those bulbs go out ? even Jonathan just came as observer he didn't cut the ribbon

My point being People rather believe in propaganda / heresay rather than accept the reality on ground
You don't mind them. They just talk for talking sake.

I'm for apc, but I won't mind if yahaya bello loses. He's owing 24 months.
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by moderatedguy: 8:02am On Oct 05, 2018
Kingosytex:
an election was never held in osun, what happened there was SELECTION. if the judiciary cannot rectify that mess, then there is absolutely no hope for the common man
The Judiciary might just call for another rerun.

2 Likes

Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by udemzyudex(m): 8:09am On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:
If you say i am sick, i agree with you , but i believe your ancestors are sicker

My ancestors? Lol like i give a fvck about them.
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:13am On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Those who were sent back from Orolu local governments were not beaten or assaulted , they were sent back because their card did not belong to that local government and they tried to vote , at least 3 different videos of police telling some people to get back, the man was later identified as a native of Ede town and the video is still trending on Facebook

A whole saraki spent ~3weeks in Ede Osun state and still could not win for PDP Obviously they will claim it was rigged

Anyways , NBA , EFCC will check your accounts and if they find deposits, Aye yin ti baje niyen

UPDATE: Apparently , this comment did not sit well with the most idiotic jewus on the planet

No saraki was not mentioned in this article, but Tinubu was accused of bringing cash loaded helicopters to Osun state, are you telling me Saraki just came to smile at the camera ?

back to a rejoinder on my comment , Those who were sent back from Orolu local governments were not beaten or assaulted , they were sent back because their card did not belong to that local government and they tried to vote

secondly , those who claimed they were sent back literally traveled tens of kilometers in Buses ( according to a video on facebook, the lady interviewed said they went to Orolu in 20 Buses and 20 Okada) If you were in that polling unit, would you have allowed them to vote ?

Considering the fact that 3 buses arrived earlier claiming to be observers but rather they were PDP agents with Fake ID / Fake pressmen ID cards which led to police scrutinizing every Media agents and observers before letting them in

Tens of news casters were reporting live at the event, others were sent back , those who were permitted were given free access to every part of polling centre

But as always JEWUS bastards of LiePod land will come with heavy hammer on anyone who speaks against their perceived expectation

I was doing analysis here and there for those Pigs of land of BiyaFraud , they kept insulting me , abusing me and they've done it again today

I do not always write my comments in full until some idiots insult me , i summarize everything, that's why and how i know , our brain powers do not work the same, some fools are just too dumb to understand anything i write ,

Better to be a fool than to have a biased and selfish mind like yours
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by lagosrd: 8:25am On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:

You're the lover of tyranny and the one pulling the black race back. You seems to enjoy intimidation and harrasement as a tool but sadly "one day the table will turn" --- beautiful nubia

2 Likes

Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by seunforreal: 8:32am On Oct 05, 2018
APC's definition of democracy is government of one person for one person by one person!
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by israelmao(m): 8:36am On Oct 05, 2018
APC 's victory is temporary and their celebration is pseudo.

1 Like

Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by ofwest47(m): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2018
See the N B A how many members of their S A N s were at each of the poling boots to see how their Saraki sponsored complainants saw how the voting went by, were they at the poling boots to witness how voters with Ede local govt. PVC coming to vote at Orolu polling boots and some other areas they did not belong.
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by cmikel: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:

grin grin ; Dont be surprise to tell you it was all a plot and their agent were there to video to make it look as if police was working.

BUT the master plan was to create that impression then use the opportunity to disenfranchise genuine supporters from voting their preferred candidate by blocking majority of them when they are identified to be supporters of adeleke...

Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by sacx: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Who has that slap meme angry
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by FBIL: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2018
This is coming very late. Silence means acceptance. The NBA has kept mute since then, making this an after thought. Maybe because the NBA chairman is from North West or he's a Yoruba muslim. But nothing is as good as saying the truth to hands off nemesis and Karma off your children's shoulder.
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by omosighoisaacs1(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2018
It shows your sickness is beyond cure and medication. I can't believe how this sperm got to fertilize an egg!
RevenGeMission:

Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by RevenGeMission: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2018
Insults from flatHeaded JewPobic BiafRaudenese

I laugh in Korean
omosighoisaacs1:
It shows your sickness is beyond cure and medication. I can't believe how this sperm got to fertilize an egg!
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by RevenGeMission: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2018
Unless you just bought data, you would have seen the video, it was 5 secs long and it only featured Police telling an adult man to go back, The man was later identified as adeleke supporter who resides in ede , osun state, that's like 20 towns away from Orolu, what was he doing there ??

cmikel:

grin grin ; Dont be surprise to tell you it was all a plot and their agent were there to video to make it look as if police was working.

BUT the master plan was to create that impression then use the opportunity to disenfranchise genuine supporters from voting their preferred candidate by blocking majority of them when they are identified to be supporters of adeleke...

Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by RevenGeMission: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2018
We all pray table turns for good, and it has turned, albeit without bloodletting or destruction of properties, except in ede where touts destroyed
Bello's house
This is not tyranny

lagosrd:

You're the lover of tyranny and the one pulling the black race back. You seems to enjoy intimidation and harrasement as a tool but sadly "one day the table will turn" --- beautiful nubia
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by RevenGeMission: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Better to be a fool than to have a biased and selfish mind like yours

Well if i am foolish, biased and selfish, your father must have brought all those traits to the world
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by RevenGeMission: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2018
Why would you , you never met them, in reality they were massacred, save for those who turned Olosho for the Brits and Yankees

Every Yoruba knows and identifies with their ancestors .. that's the difference
udemzyudex:

My ancestors? Lol like i give a fvck about them.
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by caracas: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:

N how much Were u paid ro write away ur future with this gibberish u posted.
When will u afonjas even grow common sense
I dont want to insult u cos if i do believe u me ,u will regret ever registering on nairaland .
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by udemzyudex(m): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Why would you , you never met them, in reality they were massacred, save for those who turned Olosho for the Brits and Yankees

Every Yoruba knows and identifies with their ancestors .. that's the difference

So that my small talk pain you like this, funny bro I never meant to hurt you. grin
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by RevenGeMission: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2018
Leave your assumption cos i know i am right

When you say thugs, what should come to mind is weed smoking, bottle breaking, machete carrying people who take things by force , unless Definition of toutism has changed

You and i both know that INEC officials , corpers and presiding officers would have been overrun and those votes would have been casted if not for intervention of Police, Like i said earlier, a man from Ede osun state with Ede South Local government PVC attempted to vote at Orolu Local government , it's like leaving Ibadan to vote in Lagos , why should the police allow that ? what would the function of security forces be if they let that happen ?

And why arrive in other people's local government in 20 buses and 20 Okada with average of 3 people on each Okada ? every street has it's unit, and it's not far from LGA , why charter buses to go and vote when the distance is trekkable ?

Aparently all of you quoting me are blind to the fact that APC member's house was destroyed in Ede and another was macheted almost to the point of death, or there's been a change Human right laws that i haven't heard about ??
bishopjoe02:

Let assume you are right, but is it the work of police and thug to determine who vote or not n a polling unit or the work of an INEC official, have the electoral law change?
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by RevenGeMission: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2018
cahrlifa:

You are so dumb that you ended a full statement with a "comma",anyway I don't expect much from a zombie.

Since you called me dumb, allow me to inform you that your father is an imbecyle , dumber than the dumbest of all the dumb people

a sensible person would know that punctuations might be an error, as long as the grammar is correct , punctuations and spellings don't matter

But why should i expect more from JewPobic Biafraudenese Bastard who knows grammar than the brits
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by RevenGeMission: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2018
Calling me Afonja is not enough insult ? Why kiddo , bring it on, many have come and gone and they always regret is , remember my monica ?? it's a carefully selected ID, you try me , you'll regret it ... softwork

So if i am paid to write gibberish, I bet someone paid you to write common sense ??

The least developed Afonja land is better than your potor land , that's why you JewPob Frauds are always jealous of Yoruba , it's in your blood to hate and we understand so , do no be scared of migrating to Afonja land, you probably already live in our land, lick our soups , fourk our women earn a living ( apart from robbing , kidnapping , drug moving and baby factory ) here and you still have the audacity to insult Yoruba race, it won't be well for you if you do actually live on our lands and hate us the way we are

caracas:

N how much Were u paid ro write away ur future with this gibberish u posted.
When will u afonjas even grow common sense
I dont want to insult u cos if i do believe u me ,u will regret ever registering on nairaland .
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by BestDude: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:

How much are u being paid to ruin the future of your children? How much?

Personally, I see people like you defend what APC did as poor wretch who must get paid to post this gibberish here because that only way to put food on your table...

You can continue but take my advice: look for another job else the day APC loses, people like you will be out of job or food and Tinubu will be greatly reduced to nothing. Tinubu knows that and that is why he is doing everything to rig. How long can he hold on?

Don't forget PDP was once there and felt nothing can be done to remove them?

Nothing last forever.
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by RevenGeMission: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2018
How much did you get to mortgage your generation's future by supporting evil ? most of you ******** don't live in Osun and you rant more than indigenes / residents of Osun

Excuse me , MI o yo , ebi o pa mi ... meaning i am not poor but i am not hungry either , if you must know i am a certified QS and i run construction jobs , i don't smuggle drugs or produce fake medicines , neither do i engage in kidnapping or armed robbery , my point being contrary to your believe i am not a poor wretch and yes , i saw everything that happened in Osun , Ede, Orolu , knowing what PDP has done , i know they are just crying world

Also , i really need to know how much you got to always stand by PDP ,
BestDude:

How much are u being paid to ruin the future of your children? How much?

Personally, I see people like you defend what APC did as poor wretch who must get paid to post this gibberish here because that only way to put food on your table...

You can continue but take my advice: look for another job else the day APC loses, people like you will be out of job or food and Tinubu will be greatly reduced to nothing. Tinubu knows that and that is why he is doing everything to rig. How long can he hold on?

Don't forget PDP was once there and felt nothing can be done to remove them?

Nothing last forever.
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by ifko: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Idiot
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by BestDude: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:
How much did you get to mortgage your generation's future by supporting evil ? most of you ******** don't live in Osun and you rant more than indigenes / residents of Osun

Excuse me , MI o yo , ebi o pa mi ... meaning i am not poor but i am not hungry either , if you must know i am a certified QS and i run construction jobs , i don't smuggle drugs or produce fake medicines , neither do i engage in kidnapping or armed robbery , my point being contrary to your believe i am not a poor wretch and yes , i saw everything that happened in Osun , Ede, Orolu , knowing what PDP has done , i know they are just crying world

Also , i really need to know how much you got to always stand by PDP ,

There are poor QS bros... So save that.

I am not a PDP member and as a matter of fact, I wanted GEJ out in 2015 and supported Buhari, however, I am a man with conscience and that is why I will never support what is currently being done by APC.

Trying to use ethnic slur shows how weak you are... I have nothing to lose and I am already making plans to leave the country for idiots because that is what majority of you are in this country.

Now, Ghana has found their foot on track... FLOTUS is Ghana. Ghana just built a new airport, Ghana has relative constant power supply... The list goes on.

Rwanda has constant power supply, she has the best economic potentials in Africa... Rwanda had a civil war in 94, Rwanda has over taken Nigeria

You should be ashamed of yourself at this stage.

1 Like

Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by ifko: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2018
cmikel:

God bless you, we still have people that can think critically on nairaland.
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by lagosrd: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:
We all pray table turns for good, and it has turned, albeit without bloodletting or destruction of properties, except in ede where touts destroyed
Bello's house
This is not tyranny

It has turn for worse sir. From modulated salaries to modulated lifestyle and forceful politicial slavery that you called turned for good. Those that TV were suppose to vote were disenfranchised the foreign mission spoke about it. The American government poke about it. The Nigerian bar association spike about it. So what are you insinuating. It's a simple fraud. How. On earth will inec deduct a particular contestants vote and go. Ahead to say same election is inconclusive when it clearly shows that the man won by a simple majority.
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by iamfromlagos(f): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2018
cornoil:
What comes out of your brain because of your sentimental approach, I pity you as human being and people that comes in contact with you.
You are so emotionally attached and biased that you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments.

Your education is useless.

You need not bother about that guy. His case is a very hopeless one.
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by iamfromlagos(f): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2018
thatigboman:
something is seriously wrong with u
Everything is seriously wrong with him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Fashola & Sanwo-Olu At Ambode's Special Adviser's Thanksgiving Service / Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Buhari Goes Against Judgment, Bypasses NASS / Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.