Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,364 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election (20054 Views)

Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by slivertongue: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2018
d NPF was part &parcel of APC. dey supported APC to steal d peoples mandate. trust d police at ur own peril.
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by Pat081: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2018
Caseless:
where pdp won, it's always an election. If apc wins , it's a selection.
who tell u dat APC won dat election in osun state nobody vote for ur life useless party in osun my prayer is dat court will do d will of d people 4dem
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by BestDude: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2018
AloyalNigerian:
I hope it won't take long to get justice.

At first, I was happy Adeleke would win. But when I called my aunt, a civil servant and beneficiary of the 'modulated salary', to ask her who she voted for. She said Oyetola, my jaw dropped. And this is someone that will be cursing Aregbe all d time.
I'm confused ehn.
ha shocked
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2018
chiefolododo:
Oyetola is a FAKE governor
Lord Willing His Victory Will Be Short Lived. We Still Have Men Of Conscience Who Will Stand 4 D Truth When The Time Comes.God Willing
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by caracas: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Calling me Afonja is not enough insult ? Why kiddo , bring it on, many have come and gone and they always regret is , remember my monica ?? it's a carefully selected ID, you try me , you'll regret it ... softwork

So if i am paid to write gibberish, I bet someone paid you to write common sense ??

The least developed Afonja land is better than your potor land , that's why you JewPob Frauds are always jealous of Yoruba , it's in your blood to hate and we understand so , do no be scared of migrating to Afonja land, you probably already live in our land, lick our soups , fourk our women earn a living ( apart from robbing , kidnapping , drug moving and baby factory ) here and you still have the audacity to insult Yoruba race, it won't be well for you if you do actually live on our lands and hate us the way we are

Yes i Live in lagos was born in lagos grew up in lagos n fork yoruba girls in lagos hell i just had one last nite ,but u know what thats as far as i can go ,can never do anything serious with an afonja cos u guies are blessed with disgusting n irritating traits .
One of which is ur slavery mentality.
Or how do one explain how a ppl wud Support an ambode against a jimi agbaje n suddenly turn around to castigate that same ambode for a criminal n Dollar thief /psycho,like sanwo ,all because one thief in bourdillon gave the command.ur slavery mentallity is truly unprecedented .
And for ur info i hav been to several afonja land n i can assure u that no afonja land state or city is better than any igbo land or city.is it The brown roof republic of ibadan or ogun or oshogbo or ogbomoso or ile ife or ekiti or ore or akure or abeokuta etc that u want to compare with internationaly recognised cities like Enugu,owerri,umuahia nnewi ,aba,onitsha,portharcourt,asaba etc.
As for lagos that u afonjas always love to cling unto as ur last hope pls be informed for the upteenth time that lagos is a no man!s land.it is not a yoruba land.
So i dont live in a yoruba land i live in lagos a no man! S .
KAPICH?

1 Like

Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by IbrahimDamola: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Prosperous neigbors , envy , problem ? that describes your life , not mine

Chei NLders no get joy. 'Ipob Jews' really hammer your skull for this thread no be small. Na maximum shishi dem give you my dear yoruba muslim brother. grin

1 Share

Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by ykgold29(m): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Someone has gotten Ghana must go

Those who were sent back from Orolu local governments were not beaten or assaulted , they were sent back because their card did not belong to that local government and they tried to vote , at least 3 different videos of police telling some people to get back, the man was later identified as a native of Ede town and the video is still trending on Facebook

A whole saraki spent ~3weeks in Ede Osun state and still could not win for PDP Obviously they will claim it was rigged

Same man who shutdown NASS so he won't be impeached lol hahahahah

Anyways , NBA , EFCC will check your accounts and if they find deposits, Aye yin ti baje niyen

UPDATE: Apparently , this comment did not sit well with the most idiotic jewus on the planet

No saraki was not mentioned in this article, but Tinubu was accused of bringing cash loaded helicopters to Osun state, are you telling me Saraki just came to smile at the camera ?

back to a rejoinder on my comment , Those who were sent back from Orolu local governments were not beaten or assaulted , they were sent back because their card did not belong to that local government and they tried to vote

secondly , those who claimed they were sent back literally traveled tens of kilometers in Buses ( according to a video on facebook, the lady interviewed said they went to Orolu in 20 Buses and 20 Okada) If you were in that polling unit, would you have allowed them to vote ?

Considering the fact that 3 buses arrived earlier claiming to be observers but rather they were PDP agents with Fake ID / Fake pressmen ID cards which led to police scrutinizing every Media agents and observers before letting them in

Tens of news casters were reporting live at the event, others were sent back , those who were permitted were given free access to every part of polling centre

But as always JEWUS bastards of LiePod land will come with heavy hammer on anyone who speaks against their perceived expectation

I was doing analysis here and there for those Pigs of land of BiyaFraud , they kept insulting me , abusing me and they've done it again today

I do not always write my comments in full until some idiots insult me , i summarize everything, that's why and how i know , our brain powers do not work the same, some fools are just too dumb to understand anything i write ,
saraki spent 3weeks in ede? smh. someone dat has been moving from state to state coz of dia convention. stop saying what u don't know next time

1 Like

Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by cahrlifa(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Since you called me dumb, allow me to inform you that your father is an imbecyle , dumber than the dumbest of all the dumb people

a sensible person would know that punctuations might be an error, as long as the grammar is correct , punctuations and spellings don't matter

But why should i expect more from JewPobic Biafraudenese Bastard who knows grammar than the brits

So in your school you were taught that punctuation marks doesn't matter? Jeez, just say you are an olodo and stop trying to make your teacher who worked so hard to teach you look dull. Na your type dey give teacher headache cause dem go dey repeat one topic tire yet you no go gree learn.
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by guru03(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2018
Nigerian police will always act as directed by the highest bidder.
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by Caseless: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2018
Pat081:
who tell u dat APC won dat election in osun state nobody vote for ur life useless party in osun my prayer is dat court will do d will of d people 4dem
the results say so.
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by cmikel: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Unless you just bought data, you would have seen the video, it was 5 secs long and it only featured Police telling an adult man to go back, The man was later identified as adeleke supporter who resides in ede , osun state, that's like 20 towns away from Orolu, what was he doing there ??

That is what you should be asking yourself in that staged settings you just quoted
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Well if i am foolish, biased and selfish, your father must have brought all those traits to the world

You mean your father?, because my father can’t give birth to you as a son, boy wake up it’s morning already.
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by escodotman: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:
lol

Anybody can be bought, Same Saraki and Jonathan Orchestrated Malabu oil scam , their counterpart in UK and Italy have been jailed , why would Oyinbo collect bribe to perpetrate the oil scam ?

And I don't blame you for bening adamant. The corruption in Nigeria has clouded your reasoning to actually think the United Nations, which is an almagamation of different countries from various continents, and the U.S, U.K can be bribed by the PDP!! Now ask your self; how much does PDP want to pay these organisations??
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by escodotman: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Those who were sent back from Orolu local governments were not beaten or assaulted , they were sent back because their card did not belong to that local government and they tried to vote , at least 3 different videos of police telling some people to get back, the man was later identified as a native of Ede town and the video is still trending on Facebook

A whole saraki spent ~3weeks in Ede Osun state and still could not win for PDP Obviously they will claim it was rigged

Anyways , NBA , EFCC will check your accounts and if they find deposits, Aye yin ti baje niyen

UPDATE: Apparently , this comment did not sit well with the most idiotic jewus on the planet

No saraki was not mentioned in this article, but Tinubu was accused of bringing cash loaded helicopters to Osun state, are you telling me Saraki just came to smile at the camera ?

back to a rejoinder on my comment , Those who were sent back from Orolu local governments were not beaten or assaulted , they were sent back because their card did not belong to that local government and they tried to vote

secondly , those who claimed they were sent back literally traveled tens of kilometers in Buses ( according to a video on facebook, the lady interviewed said they went to Orolu in 20 Buses and 20 Okada) If you were in that polling unit, would you have allowed them to vote ?

Considering the fact that 3 buses arrived earlier claiming to be observers but rather they were PDP agents with Fake ID / Fake pressmen ID cards which led to police scrutinizing every Media agents and observers before letting them in

Tens of news casters were reporting live at the event, others were sent back , those who were permitted were given free access to every part of polling centre

But as always JEWUS bastards of LiePod land will come with heavy hammer on anyone who speaks against their perceived expectation

I was doing analysis here and there for those Pigs of land of BiyaFraud , they kept insulting me , abusing me and they've done it again today

I do not always write my comments in full until some idiots insult me , i summarize everything, that's why and how i know , our brain powers do not work the same, some fools are just too dumb to understand anything i write ,
You really tried so hard to make sense with the long story but aren't suprised that you still landed empty? You don't support injustice everytime, even when your own is wrong. Otherwise, you have no human decency or conscience.

1 Like

Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by Pat081: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
Caseless:
the results say so.
hmmmmm
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by Oxb90: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:

too much curses. Why
Re: NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election by poseidon12: 12:28am On Oct 06, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Shame on you. It's crooks like you that are keeping Nigeria away from civilization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Power Been Restored In Your Area? / Sanwo-olu, Osinbajo Attend Nomthi Odukoya’s Night Of Tributes (Photos) / 2023: Aisha Yesufu, Ighodalo Managed Obi’s Campaign Funds, Not LP — Abure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.